আকাটসুকি The আকাটসুকি don't deserve to be destoried দ্বারা নারুত and the others!!

dei-girl posted on Jul 02, 2008 at 02:25AM
Horrble thing, that a lot of the akatsuki members are dieing!!
i want to know what you think fans,so reply!!X)
last edited on Jul 06, 2008 at 03:55AM
save

আকাটসুকি 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে SilentRevelry said…
I'm depressed about it, all my favorites died too. Itachi, Deidara, Hidan...and Tobi might as well be dead, he's not the Tobi I once knew!

But Itachi dying was the worst.

I guess Kishimoto has some twisted reason for it.
বছরখানেক আগে dei-girl said…
yah, i feel the same way, only if the granny chiyo could like use the recartion on them or maybe someone else could...but idk.
বছরখানেক আগে hellgirl223 said…
well i think that im sick of all the aktasuki dying jst coz theyre the bad guy next thing u kno it madara the immortal will die and dats jst so stupid (i also hate that deidara and itachi-kun die! theyre my favs!)
বছরখানেক আগে deathnote said…
AH, I of course feel sad that they are dying but seriously!!! Itachi's death made me cry... I mean it come on!! ITACHI? how can Masashi do sush a thing plus, he was even a good guy, and don't even let me start on Deidara's death! So horrible this were the ones that hurt the most!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Hidanfan said…
crying
Suckish hidan deid >> i h8 shikamaru!i blame sasuke 4 the Akatsuki's deaths...but i blame evrything on him so........lol
deathnote i agree i cried when itachi deid also T_T [yah i cried alot when hidan died and dei-dei 2] i cried 4 all deaths it sucks they die!