ড্রাগন বল জেড্‌ DRAGON BALL 30 দিন Challenge! *FINISHED*

BraBrief posted on Feb 11, 2013 at 08:43PM
This game is very simple :) Each day* I'll post the challenge planned on the list and all you have to do is answer with your favorites!
You can add a picture, if you want :) Let's start!

DAY 1 - Favorite Male Character (any male character, villains, fusions are included)
DAY 2 - Favorite Female Character (any female character)
DAY 3 - Favorite Series: Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z Or Dragon Ball GT?
DAY 4 - Favorite Battle
DAY 5 - Favorite Dragon Ball Z Super Villain: Frieza, Cell Or Majin Buu?
DAY 6 - Favorite Super Saiyan Form
DAY 7 - Favorite Episode (any episode, from any series)
DAY 8 - Goku Or Vegeta?
DAY 9 - Favorite Fusion (any official fusion from the manga/anime/movies)
DAY 10 - Favorite Attack
DAY 11 - Manga Or Anime?
DAY 12 - Favorite Villain (any villain, also a minor one)
DAY 13 - Most Epic Death
DAY 14 - Favorite Saga (any saga from any series)
DAY 15 - Favorite Couple (only official couples are allowed)
DAY 16 - Favorite Child
DAY 17 - Favorite Member Of Ginyu Force
DAY 18 - Favorite Saiyan
DAY 19 - Most Emotional Moment
DAY 20 - Favorite Movie
DAY 21 - Favorite Frieza Form
DAY 22 - Favorite Cell Form
DAY 23 - Favorite Majin Buu Form
DAY 24 - Coolest Invention
DAY 25 - Funniest Moment
DAY 26 - Favorite Family Relationship
DAY 27 - Favorite Character From A Movie
DAY 28 - Favorite Quote
DAY 29 - Favorite Friendship
DAY 30 - Who Do You Think Is The Strongest Chararacter Ever?

*if you miss a day it will not be a problem, you could answer anyway the next day ;)
 This game is very simple :) Each day* I'll post the challenge planned on the তালিকা and all আপনি have to
last edited on Mar 13, 2013 at 08:39PM

ড্রাগন বল জেড্‌ 168 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 168

বছরখানেক আগে BraBrief said…
Most Epic Death: Vegeta's sacrifice (I don't need to explain why)
 Most Epic Death: Vegeta's sacrifice (I don't need to explain why)
rileyferguson commented…
cool বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে saiyajin1 said…
Majin Vegeta's sacrifice is the most epic death. At least he came back to life :)
 Majin Vegeta's sacrifice is the most epic death. At least he came back to life :)
rileyferguson commented…
yes বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে HwoarangTkd said…
In my opinion the most epical death is the sacrifice of kakaroth with cell
 In my opinion the most epical death is the sacrifice of kakaroth with cell
saiyajin1 commented…
That one was pretty epic বছরখানেক আগে
My favorite saga was the saiyan saga for many reasons. It had the best fight between Goku and Vegeta, it was the first time you get to see Vegeta, my favorite character, Goku finds out he's from another planet from his brother, and it gave a real feeling that there was no way that the z fighters could survive because most of them died by Nappa, and the fact that Vegeta was way stronger than him didn't help their chances any, and i liked seeing King Kai, Bubbles, and Gregory lol. Just a perfect saga.
 My পছন্দ saga was the saiyan saga for many reasons. It had the best fight between গোকু and Vegeta,
বছরখানেক আগে elyds91 said…
Most Epic Death: difficult >< i think the sacrifice of Goku with Cell
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Most Epic Death: difficult >< i think the sacrifice of গোকু with Cell
Favorite saga: Android Saga! The Cyborgs are so cool!
 পছন্দ saga: Android Saga! The Cyborgs are so cool!
saiyajin1 commented…
It was a good saga. My পছন্দ android was Android 16 বছরখানেক আগে
My favourite saga is Fusion saga :) (or if you don't considerated this one a saga is majin buu saga)
 My favourite saga is Fusion saga :) (or if আপনি don't considerated this one a saga is majin buu saga)
favorite saga: fusion saga or like HwoarangTkd say majin buu sagaif 'the fusion' can't be accept
 পছন্দ saga: fusion saga অথবা like HwoarangTkd say majin buu sagaif 'the fusion' can't be accept
This probably will be my favorite day <3 My favorite couple is Vegeta X Bulma! They are the perfection! I recently wrote an link about DB love stories, just to say how VxB are compatible and how I love them!
 This probably will be my পছন্দ দিন <3 My পছন্দ couple is [b]Vegeta X Bulma[/b]! They are the pe
saiyajin1 commented…
my সেকেন্ড পছন্দ coule XD they do make a great couple. বছরখানেক আগে
My favorite couple is Goku and Chichi. They have the longest relationship in the whole series, and on top of that, I just think they are a really good couple.
 My পছন্দ couple is গোকু and Chichi. They have the longest relationship in the whole series, and on
BraBrief commented…
but গোকু left Chichi so many times... বছরখানেক আগে
saiyajin1 commented…
true, but he had reasons for it. I'm not saying I agree with it, but he did have good intentions for it. Even still, i think they are a good couple. বছরখানেক আগে
Bulma & Vegeta they are so different but perfect together !
 Bulma & Vegeta they are so different but perfect together !
the only couple that has never had a discussion :) then they are rich and have raised a beautiful daughter **
 the only couple that has never had a discussion :) then they are rich and have raised a beautiful dau
saiyajin1 commented…
হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ nice. I didn't even think about them. বছরখানেক আগে
BraBrief commented…
I can't believe আপনি xD বছরখানেক আগে
saiyajin1 commented…
হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ sorry please dont kill me!!!!! XD বছরখানেক আগে
Favorite child: Goten! He's so cute! X33 He's not a Goku's copy, because he's sweeter!
 পছন্দ child: Goten! He's so cute! X33 He's not a Goku's copy, because he's sweeter!
saiyajin1 commented…
হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ I like Goten too. He's amusing. বছরখানেক আগে
smile
I hate all the child in dragon ball except cell Jr
 I hate all the child in dragon ball except cell Jr
saiyajin1 commented…
They do have their moments, but why do আপনি hate all the others? বছরখানেক আগে
HwoarangTkd commented…
because some children are too much stupid and the others are arrogant :/ বছরখানেক আগে
Goku! Expecially with Bulma!
 Goku! Expecially with Bulma!
saiyajin1 commented…
Dragon Ball গোকু is my সেকেন্ড favorite, and the moments he had with Bulma were classic. বছরখানেক আগে
My favorite kid is Krillin. He was hilarious, a good rival for goku, and he was a strong fighter. The fight between him and Jackie Chun was a really good and humorous fight.
 My পছন্দ kid is Krillin. He was hilarious, a good rival for goku, and he was a strong fighter. The
YAY ITS TIME FOR THE GINYU FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now then lol, my favorite member of the Ginyu Force is Recoome. I like all of them, but Recoome is my favorite because he is funny, good fighter, strong, good speed, and his techniques are deadly. If only his brain wasn't the size of a pea, he could have been the strongest member. His small mindedness was his only weak point(minus the fact of not being able to sense power levels), if he didn't have that problem, he could have been a real force to be reckoned with, even for goku. And on top of all of that, I can mimic his voice perfectly in the Funimation dub lol.
 YAY ITS TIME FOR THE GINYU FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now then lol, my পছন্দ member of the Ginyu Forc
BraBrief commented…
I knew this was your day! xD yeah, Reecom is funny, he's my সেকেন্ড favorite! বছরখানেক আগে
saiyajin1 commented…
হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ yep, I've been waiting for this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD I think if he got is Ultra Fighting বোমারু বিমান technique off, it would have taken a huge toll on everyone, including Goku, that is why he attacked him before he could finish charging it up. usually গোকু would wait, so that's my opinion. বছরখানেক আগে
Burter
 Burter
saiyajin1 commented…
I don't understand how the biggest Ginyu Force member was the fastest, but that's not all, he had good techniques and is strong too, The only thing he was missing was his own big attack. Other than that, he was a big part of their team. My third favorite. বছরখানেক আগে
I thought a lot, so I chose Jeice as my favorite.
 I thought a lot, so I chose Jeice as my favorite.
saiyajin1 commented…
A lot of people always choose Jeice as their পছন্দ because he is the pretty boy of the Ginyu Force. He is my সেকেন্ড পছন্দ because he is a great fighter, neat attack in the Crusher Ball, and he is not always there lol. বছরখানেক আগে
BraBrief commented…
this is probably the reason why I chose him xD বছরখানেক আগে
saiyajin1 commented…
I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!! XD বছরখানেক আগে
Favorite saiyan: Vegeta. Who else? XD
 পছন্দ saiyan: Vegeta. Who else? XD
Future Trunks, than Bardak :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Future Trunks, than Bardak :)
elyds91 commented…
Trunks** বছরখানেক আগে
HwoarangTkd commented…
Future Trunks please :) বছরখানেক আগে
Vegeta, there's no contest.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Vegeta, there's no contest.
Reecom
 Reecom
saiyajin1 commented…
Awesome!!!!!! Another Recoome fan!!!! বছরখানেক আগে
Vegeth ! Yea again but he is so awesome!
 Vegeth ! Yea again but he is so awesome!
Or i must choose a 'normal' chara and not a fusion?
HwoarangTkd commented…
valgono anche le fusion :) solo che mi seccava mettere 2 volte vegeth :) quindi ho messo trunks future বছরখানেক আগে
elyds91 commented…
Adoro pure Trunks peró Vegeth ha dietro na storia lunga che rido ancora ora e mi sono affezzionata XD বছরখানেক আগে
Most Emotional Moment: Vegeta's hug, with Trunks. (I cried) :')
 Most Emotional Moment: Vegeta's hug, with Trunks. (I cried) :')
saiyajin1 commented…
I did too. It was a very emotional moment. বছরখানেক আগে
HwoarangTkd commented…
In this scene is Goten who thrill to আরো :) বছরখানেক আগে
Absolutly the Future Gohan dead :( he was the ultimate warrior Z Like Trunks and his only true friend :'(
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Absolutly the Future Gohan dead :( he was the ultimate warrior Z Like Trunks and his only true friend
To me, the most emotional moment was.................well this one is a tough one. I have to say it was Goku becoming a super saiyan for the first time when his closest friend was killed and he wasn't able to help. The rage he built up was unreal and the transformation was the best one of the whole series. Sorry if you don't agree with me lol.
 To me, the most emotional moment was.................well this one is a tough one. I have to say it w
HwoarangTkd commented…
Poor Crilin :( বছরখানেক আগে
Favorite Movie: Fusion Reborn
 পছন্দ Movie: Fusion Reborn
Look at my profile lol its Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan.
 Look at my পরিলেখ হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ its Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan.
1.Dragon Ball Z: Wrath of the Dragon.
2.Fusion Reborn
3.Dragon Ball Z: The Return of Cooler
 1.Dragon Ball Z: Wrath of the Dragon. 2.Fusion Reborn 3.Dragon Ball Z: The Return of শীতল
বছরখানেক আগে rileyferguson said…
big smile
20. Broly second coming, Broly the LSSJ and Coolers Revenge
21. His Final Form, Definitely
22. His Perfect Form
23. Kid Buu
24. Tied between the time machine and the Capsule Corp ship
25. Vegeta and Goku over Bulma
link
26. Gohan & Videl
27. Broly
28. "Well, well what do we have here? A most pathetic excuse for a bucket of bolts."
29. Gohan & Piccolo
30. Vegeta & Goku
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 20. Broly সেকেন্ড coming, Broly the LSSJ and Coolers Revenge 21. His Final Form, Definitely 22. His
finally i had found an image ! the most emotional moment for me is Riff sacrifice
 finally i had found an image ! the most emotional moment for me is Riff sacrifice
fav movie : with broly too like saiyajin1 XD 'Dragon Ball Z - Broly - Second Coming'
 fav movie : with broly too like saiyajin1 XD 'Dragon Ball Z - Broly - সেকেন্ড Coming'
Favorite Freezer form: Metal Freezer (or Mecha Frieza) so cool.
 পছন্দ Freezer form: Metal Freezer (or Mecha Frieza) so cool.
Perfect Freezer
 Perfect Freezer
ahah (for italian: dato che non ricordavo il nome ho fatto la ricerca..ma continuavo a dire madonna che brutto in modo tipo quasi raffreddatoXD ..o meglio Fabio De Luigi ecco !)

Form 4
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 ahah (for italian: dato che non ricordavo il nome ho fatto la ricerca..ma continuavo a dire ম্যাডোনা
BraBrief commented…
Si chiama Perfect Freezer ^^ o quarto stadio. Oppure è la sua forma originale, dato che, a quanto pare, lui nei suoi stadi precedenti ha bloccato la sua forza. বছরখানেক আগে
elyds91 commented…
ah ecco ! già faccio fatica a ricordare tutti in itaiano figuarati in inglese XD grazie Senpai ** বছরখানেক আগে
I like all of the forms of Frieza, but my favorite is his first form. Its the form you see him in the first time you see him, and the first impact of a villain is what always stays with me.
 I like all of the forms of Frieza, but my পছন্দ is his first form. Its the form আপনি see him in the
BraBrief commented…
I knew your answer :D yeah, it's a good reason! বছরখানেক আগে
saiyajin1 commented…
I also just like the সামগ্রিক look of this form too. বছরখানেক আগে
obviously xD Perfect Cell
 obviously xD Perfect Cell
Super Perfect Cell
 Super Perfect Cell
HwoarangTkd commented…
now that I think Cell is the character with আরো forms.... embryo, egg, nymph, first form, সেকেন্ড form, perfect form, super perfect form বছরখানেক আগে
BraBrief commented…
you're right বছরখানেক আগে
Like frieza, i like cell's first form. Just awesome looking.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Like frieza, i like cell's first form. Just awesome looking.
perfect cell !
 perfect cell !
Favorite Buu form. I know I like the First form usually, but I can't stand the first form of Buu, So i have to say Super Buu when the grey one ate the fat one and before he absorbed any of the Z Fighters.
 পছন্দ Buu form. I know I like the First form usually, but I can't stand the first form of Buu, So
the original and most powerful form :)
 the original and most powerful form :)
saiyajin1 commented…
Too strong for his own good হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ বছরখানেক আগে
Gotenks Buu :D
 Gotenks Buu :D
saiyajin1 commented…
Nice. He tore through Gohan like it was nothing. বছরখানেক আগে
Super Buu
 Super Buu
together with capsules hoipoi the Time machine
 together with capsules hoipoi the Time machine
The dragon radar of course :)
 The dragon radar of course :)
Bulma's Time Machine
 Bulma's Time Machine
To me, the funniest moment was when Gotenks was fighting Buu in the Chamber of Spirit and Time, and when Gotenks was getting beat, Piccolo did the face palm. It was funny because that was out of character for him and I wasn't expecting it.
 To me, the funniest moment was when Gotenks was fighting Buu in the Chamber of Spirit and Time, and w
BraBrief commented…
AHAHAA it's true, because Piccolo is serious and আপনি cannot imaging him doing the palm face xD বছরখানেক আগে