Dream Diary Forest Of Dreams .: RolePlay:.

allicyn123 posted on May 03, 2012 at 09:33PM
In this dark forest there is no hope,
No light,
No life
You will have to find yourself and prey that the forest gives you mercy,
Which is unlikely
Because here your dreams aren't just images or feeling
They're REAL
This isn't all fun and games anymore
You can DIE
Pick your path carefully and try to prey for the dreams to end
Because these aren't nightmares anymore
They could mean DEATH.....

Dream Diary 1301 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1301

বছরখানেক আগে allicyn1234 said…
Darka: I'm sorry Harma, *looks over at her* Your getting your memory back,
বছরখানেক আগে malmcd said…
Harma- ~she nods~ There coming back as the memories go on...And yeah I'm sorry to...

~Another Memory comes in there in a hospital and the light's are bright in the room is the women and Harma and in the hospital bed is Sara who looks weak and pale her eyes look lifeless, "Mom can I speak to Harma alone?" Her voice sounds worn and tried. "Anything you want dear." The women even sounded worn and sad she walk out of the room. "Harma you have to take care of Ella okay promise? I know your going to be the best big sister." Harma at her with Joy "But you'll always be the best big Sister! Oh and I almost forgot. Happy 16 birth day Sara! she grab her hand and smiled, A flash of light came to Sara's eyes as her body became numb. The memory went black and all you heard was Harma yell, "MOM!" in fear~
Darka: *he looks up at the memory wide-eyed but dosnt know what to say*
Harma- ~She put's her head down~

~Another memory began there now in a house and it's day time~ So this is it...
Darka: This is what?
Harma-

~They both see Harma about sixteen and Ella about 11 her mom and dad are at the door looking like there about to go somewhere. "Okay you know where the bottles are and everything?!" She holding a little baby and hands it to Harma. "Yes mom we'll be fine! now go! The man opens the door and the women looks back before walking out blowing a kiss and waving. "Finally there gone!" Says Ella looks up and smiles at Harma. "I know right, Ella you know were the bottles are right?" "Yes." "Go get one then please." "Okay" She walks out of the room and Harma set's the baby down on the floor with a blanket under the baby. In a baby voice, "Hey Jackie!" The baby smiles back, "Are you hungry?" The little baby makes a cute little sound back. "Well okay then!" She picks him up to sit him up but when she touches him the same light that went through Sara goes through his eyes and he goes numb. Harma stairs at him wide-eyed and shocked and confused she set's him down and backs away with fear in her eyes~ That's when I realized I had powers and what I could do...~her voice sounds worn and weak~
Darka: *looks over at her sadly*
Harma-

~The memory kepts going. Ella walk's in with bottle in her hands, "Hey I think I got it right this time-"she stops when she see Harma, "What's wrong?" Harma doesn't even look at her, "Ella go upstairs." Ella look's at her strange. "Why what's wrong Harma?" Harma still doesn't look at her and yells, "Ella go upstairs!" Ella yells, "Fine!" She drops the bottle and runs upstairs crying. Harma looks back at the little baby on the floor lifeless she pulls her feet into her chest and put's her hand down hiding her face and cry's. Finally she get's up and walks down the hall to a room~
Darka: *he's speechless at the scene*
Harma-

~She makes it to the room it's her the walks are purple and white and the window is letting in light and she shut's the door behind her and locks it. She goes to a desk and open's it inside there is a small hand gun. She takes it out her hands her shaking as she loads the gun in front of her is a mirror and she looks into it. She hair is messed up now and her eyes drip tears. She put's the gun up to her head~
Darka: *he looks up at the memory in complete terror but can't come up with the right words*
Harma-

~Tears drip down her face and she close's her eyes when she hears banging on the door, "Harma what's going on what's wrong!?" Yells Ella who's also crying, Harma opens her eyes and anger runs through them. "ELLA I TOLD YOU TO GO UPSTAIRS!" Ella runs down the hall a little pit till she reachs a closet and opens the door and shut's it yelling, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! At the same time Harma runs over to her door and opens it and stomps down the hall and makes it in front of the closet door yelling as Ella is crying saying I' m sorry. "Ella why can't you just listen and do what your told!?" She still holding the gun and that's when she hears it fire. She jumps and the crying stops she looks at the door and there's a hold in it, "ELLA!" She opens to the door to find her sister laying there on the closet floor with a single bullet hold right in her forhead. She looks at the floor as a pool of blood slowly starts to surround her~
Darka: *his face is emotionless and he's lost for words*
Harma-

~She stumbles back as the door slowly shut's but not all the way. Her back hits the walk and she sit's down her face is shocked and confused. She throws the gun down the hall and just sit's there. Everything is silent until she begins to hear these dark whispers. "Kill, Kill them you have to it's the only way out. Kill them." Then she hears the door open it's her father. He walks in and see's the baby. He's in shock and doesn't know what to do he makes his way down the hall and doesn't know what to do but then he see's blood coming from under the door and opens it and finds Ella. He quickly shut's it and that's when he see's Harma on the floor. "Harma?" She slowly stands up not showing her face. She put's out her hand and using magic begins to choke him~

~SORRY I HAD HOMEWORK AND MY MOTHER IS BEING MEAN!~
~ DATS OKAY~

Darka: * he's left speechless*
~Hey I gtg c u in a little*
Harma-

~She chokes him let he's numb and lifeless. She lets go and he fell's to the floor, and then the door opens again it's her mother this time. She walks in and see's the baby. "Oh my God!" She put's her hand over her mouth and falls to her knees next to the baby and touches his face. It's cold and lifeless. Shocked tears begin to drip from her eyes she looks over and see's Harma standing there. she get's up, "You. You did this didn't you?" Harma say's nothing. "Your a demon! You knew you were one from the moment I saw you. Your a little demon!" Harma couldn't take it anymore. "Burn in Hell for all I care!" The moment she said that purple flames rose around her mother. She began to scream Harma just stepped back in shock. She ran for the door grabbed her jacket and left.~
laugh
Wow I feel bad for her
Jocelyn that was mean! ( sorry Jocelyn is on my account )
~Oh that makes more sense! Hi Jocelyn!~
Darka: *stays next to her emotionless*
Harma- ~She take's her hand away and turns so her back is facing him~
Darka: Harma? *he walks up to her side*
Harma- ~she has are head down and her voice sound teary~ I remember now...I remember how I killed all of them and then just left and walked away...I just left them there! I remember how badly I wanted to die that day for what I had done I should of I deserved to die along with them! I promised to be the best big sister but instead I got mad and killed her it should had been me that died not her!
Darka: Harma don't say that! Bad things happen but in the end there's nothing we can do about them. Killing yourself wouldn't have and will never be the right thing to do. We break promises all the time, somtimes on purpose other times just because we couldn't have kept them in the first place. What happened that day is the past, you can wish to go back and redo it but it's never going to happen that way. All you can do is try to pick yourself up and not make the same mistakes... *he puts his hand on her shoulder*
Harma- That's easier said then done how can I just leave that in the past when I took so many people's lives away. How can I be living when I killed some many people?! That promise has almost been broken again I have to make shore my sister's are save I can't break the same promise again. But what I did wasn't just mistakes or thing's that just happened I just walked away and left like nothing! Tell me one reason why I should live!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Darka: What do you think I did? I walked away! I just left that house for someone else to find! I promised too, I promise my mother I wouldn't let him hurt her. Guess i did a real good job huh? There are so many reasons to live, the fact that of you could you would go and un-do it is one reason. If you really did deserve to die with them you would be happy you killed them. Your soul isn't dark, it's been darkened. Theres a difference. *he seems exhausted and out of breath like there's so much more he could say but he has to stop when he realizes he didn't stop to breathe once and is working himself up*
Harma- Your soul isn't dark ether you walked away because you had to or someone or something was going to hurt you even more and I know you weren't happy went you killed him I can sense that! But at the time I killed my father killling everyone seem like the only way out and I like it. I liked killing him and my mom...I liked it.
Darka: I'm not happy about it now, but when the trigger was mine to pull of course liked it! I loved seeing the person who had made my life living hell dead and the fact that I did it was even beter. It afterwards you wish you could go back and redo it. And I can tell that your not happy NOW that you killed them. We always enjoy killing them then and there when the gun's in your hands but when we turn and walk away that's when we all know we could have done it differently. The fact that you dont still think it was the right thing just proves that your soul isn't dark either.
Harma- But they did nothing to me they had no reason to die!

~P.S I'LL BE BACK IN A BIT~
বছরখানেক আগে jocelyn1234 said…
surprise
this is jocelyn

is sasha allicyns character about to die
Darka: What happens happens Harma the fact that you killed them is never going to change you need to move on, I know it's hard but even if they had no reson to die you still killed them. * moves so that he's right if front of her* That dosnt mean that you have a reason to die. You have to move on, yes what did was wrong and it never should have happened, but it did. It's set in stone, you can't move it. It's time to pick yourself up and not make the same mistake. Think about your sisters, Envy and Misty. Maybe you did break your promise, Ella is gone. But you have a new purpose. You need to be here for your sisters now even though you weren't before.
( and no Jocelyn! Sasha isn't even there right now)
Harma- ~She get's right his face showing her eyes which are teary~ I will never let go of what I have done. That one thing that will be with me forever. I couldn't just let of the fact that I killed her that something that I can't get rid of. She was so posted to live not me I know that she know's that. But I never just move on because that wound just be like spitting on there graves they at less deserve to know that I will never forget what I did.
Darka: I never said to forget it. I said to move on. You don't have to just suddenly pretend it didn't happen. You just have to hang on. *tips his hair back to meet eyes with her* I'm just asking that you please try to hang onto what's left. You can always look back into the past but letting that affect the present and the future isn't going to make anything change. It's a reasonable for you to grasp the fact that you will never forget and that what you did will haunt you forever and that you regret it. But you did it before, you have a reason to keep going. Don't just give up, not now.
Harma- But you have to promise never to give up on me...~her eyes are filled with sadness~
heart
Darka: I promise I will never give up on you ever
Harma- ~Tears form in her eyes but before he can see that she raps her arm around his neck and put's her hand against his shoulder~ Even when all hope is lost with me you promise?
Darka: *wraps his arms around her* till all hope is lost, and there's no more light I the sun, till the last drop of blood leaves my body and even then I promise,
Harma- ~her voice sound's cracked~ Good...
Darka: *a door appears next to them* Do you wanna get out of here?
Harma- ~Nods~ I liked it better when I didn't remember anything...
Darka: *still holds her like she dosnt want to ever let go*
-GTG BE BACK IN LIKE AN HOUR OR SO...-
Harma- ~she lets go and signs~ Lets go.
Darka: *let's go and nods* okay
Harna- ~she walks over to the door and goes through it~
Darka: *he follows her and on the other side all the others are waiting*

Sasha: *looks over at Harma* Get you memory back?
Harma- Yes. But I wish it wasn't.

Envy- Well at less you got it back.
Sasha: Well come on, I'm sure you all want to get out of here,

Dana: No shit shurlock, *Sasha rolls her eyes*