বন্ধু Episodes

Nav posted on Apr 07, 2007 at 02:01PM
I uploaded video links for season 2 & 3... If you want other seasons, let me know and I'll find the links. Be sure to rate though :)

Anyhow, why are there no discussions here? Friends deserves that... :)

বন্ধু 16 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে PkmnTrainerJ said…
I don't know why there's no discussion here, we should have that.

I'll rate 'em all 5's (provided they all work) when I get a chance.
বছরখানেক আগে Nav said…
Hey, thanks, you don't really have to do that. I'm just wondering whether to upload all the seasons...

So, are you an earlier-Friends kinda guy or the later seasons? :)
I don't really mind either way. I have the big box set and always put a DVD on at night, before I go to sleep, mainly due to the fact it has no menu music.

I think it gets better from Season 3 though. What about yourself?
বছরখানেক আগে Nav said…
The funniest episode I remember is TOW the embryos :)
Other than that, yeah, I think it gets better in season 3, but goes weird in the last seasons- With all that Ross and Rachel will-they-or-won't-they for the 1000th time..
Oh god, that annoys me.

Fine characters on their own, when they have storylines separate of each other, but otherwise a little annoying.

Especially the apocathery table story, love that episode.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Nav said…
Haha, yeah, forgot about that ep...

Monica and Chandler were cute together, and "We were ON A BREAK" was amusing for a while, but it got stretched too damn long.
The only "couple" that survived the whole show intact (humor-wise) was Joey and Chandler.
বছরখানেক আগে Kramer101 said…
Ross and Rachel are my most favorite couple in the series.
Pity that Chandler never featured in Joey. He could have helped save the series.
বছরখানেক আগে Nav said…
I only saw one ep of Joey, but it's a spin-off. Most of them can not saved by anything... :)

Kramer, I kinda agree, and of course I wanted them together. But the writers played with us a bit too long - even for my taste...
বছরখানেক আগে Melia said…
Yeah, I am really disappointed that Ross and Rachel never got a real chance on the show...I mean, they ended up together, but the viewers didn't get to see them in a relationship that was realistic. They were both written as being too immature for my taste, but I still love watching it! I have the box set, too, and keep hoping that their storyline will change each time I watch it lol.
বছরখানেক আগে Nav said…
Remember the ep with "closure"? I don't remember which one it was, but it was when Rachel goes out with this guy and he tells her about his divorce or something.. She decides that what she needs with Ross is closure, calls him up completely drunk and leaves a message..
"You're over me..? When were you... Under me?" :)
বছরখানেক আগে tinydancer said…
LOL, love that one... I just love friends, i miss it!
বছরখানেক আগে Kramer101 said…
I liked TOW Ross Finds Out. I loved the end of it when they kissed. That was when the show got really good for me.
বছরখানেক আগে Nav said…
Remind me what happens in that ep?
বছরখানেক আগে Nav said…
Kiwiquartz, I'll get to that in a few weeks, I'm not at home at the moment.. (but I was serious about the rating... :-P)

For some reason I don't really like Ross and Rachel, but maybe that's because I haven't watched older seasons of Friends in a long time.
বছরখানেক আগে lunesnyman said…
I can't believe you guys. I know I'm posting a year later but friends is the best series ever. I wouldn't change a thing. The reason the writers let ross and rachel finally get back together at the end of the series is to let us make up our own minds about what happens to them. I would love to see them start friends up again, but I would never complain about the show. EVER! Shame on you!