বন্ধু বন্ধু MOVIE???????????HELP

kandyluv posted on Jul 03, 2008 at 12:14AM
i heard on the radio theres gonna be a movie and i read in a articl there gonna start shoting in 18 months.Its like allover the internet:).so help if u have any information.plzzzzzzzz:D
last edited on Jul 03, 2008 at 03:15AM

বন্ধু 22 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Emm_xD said…
link

I found a link saying that they are discussing it because they have seen the success that the SATC movie made :D:D:D
বছরখানেক আগে kandyluv said…
thanks so much
বছরখানেক আগে Emm_xD said…
Your welcome :)
বছরখানেক আগে mtoll4 said…
:O OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN!!!! Really hope it can happen:D:D
বছরখানেক আগে chan92 said…
i hope!!
বছরখানেক আগে Laurra said…
DAMN i was just gonna post this! it was on the Glamour website!!!

it says :

The six stars of Friends are in talks to make a film comeback “within the next 18 months” that would be set to net them £10m each. The actors would reprise their roles ten years on and a source told the Daily Mail that “Timing and the script are really important, but now that Courteney and Jen both have production companies, they can potentially get very involved in those decisions.” The recent success of the Sex And the City movie is bound to have a positive impact on the decision. “As the biggest star of the Friends franchise, Jennifer can't help but look at what's happened with Sarah Jessica Parker and the Sex and the City film and be a little jealous,” the insider added. SOURCE: DAILY MAIL

my friends found it when they were looking on glmaour and when they told me about it i was soo fuckin happy! they just need to go through with it!!!
i just read it was a roumor but...................
aww maynn!!!! soo depressed now! :(
wait wait i read somthing else that nothing is confurmed yet no 1 nows if they really are or arnt............but i dont think its happin not now:(

link

link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
So, is there hope for all the haters who thought they'd seen the last of Ross, Rachel, and that stupid monkey? .... i love RR and that stupid monkey! HOW DARE THEY!! ROSS AND RACHEL ARE AWESOME! MY FAVOUIRTE FRIENDS COUPLE! :@
বছরখানেক আগে emybabe said…
^^^^^^^^^^^Anooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­l
বছরখানেক আগে fr34kygl said…
apparently publicists (matthew perry and courtney cox's) have said they know nothing about a movie and this means there's no movie in the making... and a spokesperson for the wb said something like that too. Which sucks but maybe talks will start soon??
^^ they always say that - there tryna keep it a secret! people must of got the movie news from somewhere - it wouldnt of got around so fast if there wasnt truth to it! i think there gonna put us off it until they start filming! and then there gonna let it out!
I hope so:)
বছরখানেক আগে Fashion_life said…
I hope that they really make a movie. I miss Friends!!
বছরখানেক আগে othfanhoustie said…
Yeah, i remember Jennifer saying somewhere that they would do it if SATC was successful. think it is Courtney that is pushing for it and david s needs some convincing.

they going to do it 10 years on...will be awesome to see Ben, Emma and the Twins. Ben will be in his late teens now!!! wonder if he will be anything like Joey? would be funny if he was. and emma will be like 12 and the twins 10!! thats awesme! just worked it out haha!!

em yeah so i really hope they do it!!
বছরখানেক আগে myspace said…
Check out this myspace video about the possibility of a movie...

link
বছরখানেক আগে xDHmadx said…
haha thats a madonna thing ... :S
বছরখানেক আগে jacob4ever57 said…
I HOPE THEY MAKE A MOVIE!
I found this

link
বছরখানেক আগে thevampiregirl said…
arghh
i reallllllllly want a movie
cant they just get off their butts and see how much we all want one?!