ভয়ের চলচ্চিত্র Horror প্রেমী ফোরাম

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

ভয়ের চলচ্চিত্র 16477 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2401-2450 of 16477

বছরখানেক আগে jlhfan624 said…
Oh niiiice!!!

Poltergeist is a classic of course!! Though quite honestly, 3 is my favorite. :D

lol Jackie not intimadaing at all but we r phycopaths it thts y its only us

She's not lying!! Everyone here knows I'm psycho!
বছরখানেক আগে EllaBlack said…
lol I'll make somethin but not tonight too tired but I SWEAR I will make some awesome stuff for you tomorrow promise :P
বছরখানেক আগে Paramore-CSI said…
lolz it is verrry true lolz we scared everyone else away
Yeah but we're very tight-knit which I love. This is the only forum I'm active in lol
really im active in lots but they r alll tight-knit like this
I love how y'all all are close in this forum
বছরখানেক আগে becca85 said…
That's fine if you want to wait until tomorrow, Ells. I'm actually getting ready for bed myself. I just have to upload some photos to the spot and then I'm off.
yup
OMFG im laughing so hard
i just watched the funniest facebook vid ever with my crush in it getting a build a bear lolz on his 21st bday
i cant embed vid though so if u have facebook check it out link
I just created some new threads on here. :)
link
link

link
crying
You guys are like my only friends on here. Now I feel unspecial as you guys have like 3000 others!
going to lay on bed and listen to ipod gnight
Don't worry:) I'm new right? :D
zzz
All right y'all I'm gettin' tired so I'm goin' to bed night all
heart
lolololol Jackie you are such a stalker!! That's why I love you haha I totally relate to that.
I has 2 new medals!!! Depeche Mode die-hard and Mountains & Waterfalls dedicated. Thanks for that one Becca! <3
বছরখানেক আগে brittlegirl94 said…
zzz
"We're pretty much the only 3 people who ever come in this forum." -Heather.

EXUSEME? AM I NOT A DEDICATED HORROR FANATIC HMM? Just because my internet is crap.. and I am addicted to sims 3.. ANND I sleep all day does not mean I post here as much as I can. *frown*. Hey Ella, I'm Lucy. :p

FEAST YAY! *dances for Feast*
 "We're pretty much the only 3 people who ever come in this forum." -Heather. EXUSEME? AM I NOT A D
big smile
Well yeah you too! But I mean BECAUSE you have a life outside of Fanpop (ie: The Sims 3), you aren't on here half as much as Jackie, Becca, & I. That's all! :)

YAY FOR ONE MISSED CALL!!!
 Well yeah আপনি too! But I mean BECAUSE আপনি have a life outside of ফ্যানপপ (ie: The Sims 3), আপনি aren't
heart
Congrats on your new medals, Heather!! I'm glad I could help on the Mountains & Waterfalls one. Those were some beautiful pictures!!
Thanks again! I'm glad you liked them! I'll have to add more stuff later :)

I just watched The Unborn. Have you guys seen it?
 Thanks again! I'm glad আপনি liked them! I'll have to add আরো stuff later :) I just watched The Unbor
Haven't seen it yet. Was it good?
big smile
Everybody seems to hate it and it's rated very low on IMDB, but you all know I have rather different opinions from everybody else lol I really enjoyed it. The ending was pretty intense, and I of course love Odette. It is not really as bad as everybody thinks.
tongue
I'll have to go check it out then.

Well, I am off to do a little shopping, so I'll be back in a little while.

Don't get too bored without me!!
Oh boo! It's okay. I'll just be uploading screencaps for the next couple of hours haha! I might make a video to put on Youtube of my latest DVD buys. Who knows? Have fun shopping!
The program you use for screencapping, is it a program you downloaded or one that you bought?
বছরখানেক আগে Aerohead said…
Boy I haven't been on fanpop in what feels like years. Don't new what distracts me so much.
Well whats know? Anyone have a psychopathic rampage since I last been on here?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
big smile
Hi, Hailey!! How are you?
2 more pages until we hit 100!!
tongue
Hey Becca =)
I've been depressed. School has started again and that is just...blah.
But other then that fine.
surprise
Depressed?! I hope you are feeling better now.
laugh
Well not litterally depressed. More like teen angst "I hate my life" dramatic. Lol. :D
I use VLC player which is a standard movie-playing & screencapping program all in one. I use that mostly when I'm capping something specific like a scene or certain actor/actress from a film.

For entire episodes, I use Fraps, which lets you set it up to where you press 1 button and it takes a screencap every few seconds or however long you set it up for. It's very efficient but it overheats my computer in no time so I try not to use it too often.

Hi Hailey!
smile
Hey Heather.
What's up?
smile
life is up. Lol. In other words nothing.
crying
Yeah...

You changed your Kiefer icon!!! =(
surprise
With all of the screencaps you do, Heather, I was curious how many images you've uploaded, so I looked at your profile. Did you know you're only just less then 8000 images away from hitting 100,000 images? That's pretty impressive!!
big smile
haha No I didn't realize that but wow! I also take a really unnecessary amount of screencaps just because. Like for example, I had over 2000 of Shannyn Sossamon in One Missed Call. That's more than her main fansite had! I also have more of Odette in The Unborn than her main fansite has. That's about 1800.

I'm an obsessive screencapping queen!
wink
Well keep it up!! I'm sure you'll deserve a prop for passing the 100,000 mark!!
laugh
I am sure I will have no trouble exceeding the 100,000 mark. Especially if I add all the saved screencaps I have on my computer right now. About 5 episodes of Kath & Kim, some Elisha Cuthbert, JLH...
How's it going everyone?
big smile
Just fine! Alex came on and talked to me for a bit! It was strange, I thought he was gone forever!!
big smile
Hmmm...Alex?

I'm uploading screencaps to another spot. And watching Ghost Whisperer!!
oneshyguy46! Alex!
I knew that name sounded familiar. I wonder why he doesn't come on here? I'm sure he's busy.

Have you had a chance to watch the movie of the month?
heart
He's been doing school stuff, he said. He's not able to get on here too often. But it was nice to finally talk to him! He was one of my greatest friends on here.

And no I haven't had a chance to yet, but I will! Don't worry ;)
I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

Have you finished TftC season 7 yet? I have to get on and watch last week's and this week's episodes. Maybe I should do a mini-marathon tonight...
Hello again ladies.
Question how many season of Tales of the Crypt are there?
I think there are 7. Heather?
Your right, 7 seasons. Hey Becca and Heather. What episode is this photo from. I remember watching it but I can't remember the name.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Your right, 7 seasons. নমস্কার Becca and Heather. What episode is this ছবি from. I remember watching it
It was the last episode of season one. Let me see if I can find the title...