IllusionDolls Character Romantic/Sexual Orientation, Gender And/Or Neurodivergent Headcanons Go!!

IllusionDolls posted on Jul 08, 2015 at 02:43AM
dump off as many as you'd like!
an example of the type of headcanons to share: x character is demiromantic asexual, agender and has bpd
save

IllusionDolls 11 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে IllusionDolls said…
alrighty ighty here i go. i'll start with vanitas from kh. he's aro/aceflux and a trans male (genderfluid vanitas also works for me however!!)
 alrighty ighty here i go. i'll start with vanitas from kh. he's aro/aceflux and a trans male (genderf
memoca from watgbs is demi/homoromantic asexual, genderfluid and has bpd, especially heavy with abandonment issues
 memoca from watgbs is demi/homoromantic asexual, genderfluid and has bpd, especially heavy with aband
বছরখানেক আগে hetalianstella said…
I've been waiting for this forum
Ibuki Mioda from SDR2 is Panromantic Pansexual and has ADHD
 I've been waiting for this ফোরাম Ibuki Mioda from SDR2 is Panromantic Pansexual and has ADHD
বছরখানেক আগে Katherine1517 said…
Ooo, alright

I'll go with one of my two main ids.

Mikan Tsumiki from SDR2 is a demigirl who is demiromantic bisexual and has bpd, gad, and manic depression.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Ooo, alright I'll go with one of my two main ids. Mikan Tsumiki from SDR2 is a demigirl who is
বছরখানেক আগে Katherine1517 said…
Aaaaand, I'll go with my other main id

Lelouch vi Britannia from Code Geass is demiromantic asexual, has bpd, manic depression, and did (that may be considered canon with [***spoiler***]Julius' existence[***spoiler***] but idk) and I've been contemplating dfab transboy (though I'm fine demigender/agender as well).
 Aaaaand, I'll go with my other main id Lelouch vi Britannia from Code Geass is demiromantic asexua
APH Italy is genderqueer, panromantic, asexual, has dependent personality disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, and adhd
 APH Italy is genderqueer, panromantic, asexual, has dependent personality disorder, generalized anxie
yonaka kurai is questioning w/romantic orientation, asexual, demiboy, and experiences long-term delusions
 yonaka kurai is questioning w/romantic orientation, asexual, demiboy, and experiences long-term delus
Pearl is a magigirl, homoromantic, asexual, autistic, and has ptsd and histrionic personality disorder
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Pearl is a magigirl, homoromantic, asexual, autistic, and has ptsd and histrionic personality disorde
বছরখানেক আগে GodOfTheWired said…
Yes, here I am, prepared to share knowledge about myself.
-
Lain Iwakura is demigirl, quoiromantic asexual, autistic, has psychosis and schizophrenia, and is a median system.

Near is gray-romantic asexual, genderfluid (male/demiboy alternating), and is autistic.

Celestia Ludenberg is a trans girl, demiromantic gynosexual, and has bpd.

Froze is gynoromantic (or possibly gray-romantic, I'm a bit unsure there) gray-sexual, magigirl, and has low empathy levels.

Mary from Dreaming Mary is a maladaptive daydreamer.

Cyanea is is aromantic and questioning sexual orientation, genderfluid, has psychosis, and is a multiple.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Yes, here I am, prepared to share knowledge about myself. - Lain Iwakura is demigirl, quoiromantic
natsukage is autistic, has bpd, is panromantic demisexual and bigender m/f
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 natsukage is autistic, has bpd, is panromantic demisexual and bigender m/f
kaworu is confirmed gay in terms of romantic orientation but i also think hes demisexual, as well as a magigirl and autistic/hpd
 kaworu is confirmed gay in terms of romantic orientation but i also think hes demisexual, as well as