কে-পপ গার্ল পাওয়ার Hall of fame <3 <3

naice1000 posted on Nov 12, 2011 at 06:51AM
This club is exactly 7 months old!

I made this club and I love it like crazy! I became the happiest person on Earth when this club started becoming very active!

This Forum is for all the lovely fanpop users who have made it possible for this club to be popular :)

Just a small token of love will also be given : 25 props

কে-পপ গার্ল পাওয়ার 20 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে naice1000 said…
animelover97 : The quizmaster
She has posted many quiz questions, from day 1! Don't think I don't notice these stuff! Also she is a medalist in this club!She's an amazing person and a kpop lover!
 animelover97 : The quizmaster She has পোষ্ট হয়েছে many ক্যুইজ questions, from দিন 1! Don't think I don't not
maxygirlforver : The pretty kpop lover and also a medalist here!
Her favorite groups are 2ne1 and snsd! She is also one of my best buddies. She really helped this club a lot at the starts!
 maxygirlforver : The pretty কেপপ lover and also a medalist here! Her পছন্দ groups are ২নে১ and sns
বছরখানেক আগে KippyGirl said…
congratz!
Bingu4 : Also one of my besties! Almost all her 'Picks' are listed in the 'Most popular pics' a SHINee lover however she is distributed in girl groups and is not biased with anybody!
 Bingu4 : Also one of my besties! Almost all her 'Picks' are listed in the 'Most জনপ্রিয় pics' a SHINe
KippyGirl : The glamorous chick
A fun loving user who's a big an of Park bom! and also has a very good choice of icons of Bom! She is a medalist and is one of my besties! She's a frequent fanpop user and is a very active member os this club!
 KippyGirl : The glamorous chick A fun loving user who's a big an of Park bom! and also has a very goo
amber_ko : The true F(x) fan
One of the coolest people on fanpop! She's the charming Korean fanpopper who has a soft side for all the f(x) members. Shes the voice of reason. She has a good opinion always! Also she loves Korean dramas!
 amber_ko : The true এফ(এক্স) অনুরাগী One of the coolest people on fanpop! She's the charming Korean fanpopper
বছরখানেক আগে amber_ko said…
heart
@Naice1000: aww~ kamsahamnida~
thx ~
বছরখানেক আগে YushiGirl said…
Yay I love this club
বছরখানেক আগে bingu4 said…
heart
OH LORD! THANKYOU SO MUCH NAICE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BFF THANX ALOT!
বছরখানেক আগে maxygirlforever said…
heart
awwhh owkay this is awesome,sis!

thanks lots.I really love it!

♥!!
MoOoOoN : The brilliant one! [ Bias : Ga yoon]
The bulletin board,the polls,the questions all these have a good mark of hers. Her creativity skills are amazing! She makes the best contests and comes up with the best ideas! You don't need this club but this club needs you!
 MoOoOoN : The brilliant one! [ Bias : Ga yoon] The bulletin board,the polls,the প্রশ্ন all these h
heart
Yes I like Moon's activity very much.We need you
বছরখানেক আগে MoOoOoN said…
heart
iam here ! oh yeah & iam not done yet
thnx naice ,i really like u & ur club
@YushiGirl : thnx hun , u r one of the best here 2

Agree with my sis ...i like her games
heart
Hana
Thank you
বছরখানেক আগে MoOoOoN said…
heart
& i like u kips, yushi 2:):):)
YushiGirl : The Dara fanatic!
She's a medalist and is very popular here! Also is known for good rapping skills. A very very active member and my best friend. Her picks are really cool and she takes part in all the contests and has won many!
 YushiGirl : The Dara fanatic! She's a medalist and is very জনপ্রিয় here! Also is known for good rappi
বছরখানেক আগে amber_ko said…
big smile
I agree on Yushi's :DD
smile
Thanksss!I love y'all :)