ল অ্যান্ড অর্ডার স্পেশাল ভিক্টিম ইউনিট Mariska Didn't Win :(

benslerisluv posted on Jan 09, 2009 at 11:50PM
WHAT THE FLIPPITY FREAKING FLIP!!!!

I’m sorry but were they votes rigged? A glitch in the system? Seriously just tell what went wrong!?! Mariska Hargitay should have won. I’m not being disrespectful BUT SERIOUSLY? COME ON! Anybody who has seen or heard a glimpse of Mariska playing Olivia Benson in Seasons 9 and 10 especially should know that she should have won this! I have NEVER EVER seen an actress put more dedication towards their work than this woman right here! AND TRUST ME I’VE WATCHED ALOT OF SHOWS. Mariska has helped millions of victims out there I honestly believe along with thousands of other fans that something went wrong, otherwise shouldn’t more fans be giving congrats to Christina instead of expressing that Mariksa should have won. SERIOUSLY!!!

I logged on to pca.com and posted this and out of all the comments posted about Christinas win on the live blog I think 1 person so far was happy the rest were mad/upset that she won over Mariska!!

What are your thoughts?
save

ল অ্যান্ড অর্ডার স্পেশাল ভিক্টিম ইউনিট 14 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে det_benson said…
she'll win a golden globe sunday.
PCAs arent as important as an emmy or gloden globe.
she'll get the bigger prize! [=
বছরখানেক আগে ABHAYA said…
AHH.. i got home just in time after my bball game and wtched her not win.

I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED.
i almost cried lol.

she better win tomorrow. :)

please let her win tomorrow.
বছরখানেক আগে dancertjb said…
Excactly! How can she not win! ANYONE who watched SVU the last couple of months can see that she deserves it. Go eat your award Christine.
বছরখানেক আগে det_benson said…
well try not to be too disappointed again..
she didnt win a globe either.. :(

neither did keira sedwick or however u spell it haha from the closer..i would have liked another tv cop to win it..boo that woman from true blood ahhaah
বছরখানেক আগে benslerisluv said…
I saw and I about threw another shoe at my tv as I did when I found out about her not winning the PCA. I just turned off my TV and ran to my computer to pout! She deserved them both so much I just hope this does not help her make her possible decision of leaving the show.
বছরখানেক আগে geekyxsushi said…
I was so close to crying
and + i screamed outta frusteration
god! she was like infinite much better than the other actresses!!
বছরখানেক আগে svuroxmysox said…
I am with you bensler, I think my jaw cracked from hitting the floor so hard. I mean, Anna Paquin? She's only been on True Blood for literally 12 freaking episodes! WTH!!! She probably slept with one of the judges. LoL!
All I know is Mariska BETTER win an Emmy this year. I mean why would she stay on a show that she thinks everybody hates! I really hope she doesn't think that because it is the FARTHEST thing from the truth.
বছরখানেক আগে dancertjb said…
angry
Ugh tell me about it. I swear the judges were drunk or something. I mean that other stupid chick that one wasnt even a good actor. I started yelling at my TV when I found out on the news.
বছরখানেক আগে livi_wells said…
surprise
ok, first, I'm nor sure whether I like this new style of comments with the speech bubble and emoticons, a little too over the top for my liking, but anyways.

I do believe Mariska should have won, but obviously the person who was best got it - so no sour grapes from me. It still would have been nice to see her win one...
বছরখানেক আগে elliotishot said…
she will win someday I mean they cant just ignore what a wonderful actress forever!!!
বছরখানেক আগে midnyte007 said…
Mariska has already won both an Emmy and a Golden Globe award, just not this year though. She won a GG in 2005 and an Emmy n 2006. :)
বছরখানেক আগে svu_luver said…
OMG!!! tht totlly P-ed me off!!! I was waited all day to see her not win!!! Wow anyone but that cristine shouldve won she didn't even deserve it shes a pretty crappy actress but yea whatever
বছরখানেক আগে wrath said…
The SAG's are next Sunday,Jan.25th. Hopefully she will win that one. It is a much more prestigious award than either The Peoples Choice or The Golden Globes. Christina is loved by a lot of folks and she went through breast cancer treatment so she may have gotten the sympathy vote. Anna Paquin is an excellent Oscar winning actress. I am not surprised that these ladies won; although Mariska deserved to win, so did they.
বছরখানেক আগে benslerisluv said…
crying
gosh this is killing me! Mariska deserves a win atleast shes always being nominated...