Merlin and Morgana Merlin/Morgana- A অনুরাগী Listing/Forum.

Alexi95 posted on Nov 27, 2010 at 03:40PM
A place to discuss our favourite thing, the relationship between Merlin and Morgana and anything Merlin related really. A place to bond over our beloved ship. Just state who you are and I'll add you to the fan list.

Fanlist:
Alexi95
mossheart1235
cassabundii
scarxtardis
LoVe_HaTe
vicktz
MerganaFan
MerlinBBC
RosalynCabenson
frafra1997

A place to discuss our favourite thing, the relationship between Merlin and Morgana and anything Merl
last edited on Oct 16, 2011 at 10:55PM

Merlin and Morgana 95 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 95

বছরখানেক আগে mossheart1235 said…
Ooh, add me, Lex!
বছরখানেক আগে Alexi95 said…
^Yay Kay, don't see you much here xD I'll do so.
বছরখানেক আগে cassabundii said…
big smile
^Please can you add me? :D xD
^Sure xD
smile
Soo what did you guys think of last nights episode?
(btw cuz we have lots of fans from all over the world we should put a SPOILER warning above what we write if it's to do with the most recent episode or just general spoilers. Just to keep everything fair)
বছরখানেক আগে scarxtardis said…
Ooh! Me too :D
The episode itself was epic! I loved every minute of it. Except when I thought Leon was dead, I was almost crying in the first minute! I cried at Arthur's face when he found out morgana was his sister.
(I watched it on youtube XD)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
SPOILER
^It really was, I know right! I was like: nooo when I thought Sir Leon was dead. I laughed how Uther and Arthur were like :O and Merlin was just like, well I saw that one coming. Also Merlin and Morgana exchanged The Look yet again! When Leon was telling the king about the druids saving him. xD Can't wait till next week :)
Merlin's heart skips a beat, spellbound by her sheer beauty.
Morgana's so intent on her own reflection that she doesn't notice Merlin staring, slack-jawed, right behind her.
Before he can say anything, she slips behind a screen and starts to change.
Merlin's captivated by her silhouette...
(from the Pilot script) Sorry i know it kinda changea the subject...but isn't that just so cute! <3 :)
The look from 3.12, finally it doesn't look much like hate! ;) I love it that when he mentions the druids, they exchange a look, i mean it must have reminded her of 2.03, when he guided her to the druids and it was a really romantic ep for them! <3
 The look from 3.12, finally it doesn't look much like hate! ;) I প্রণয় it that when he mentions the dr
smile
^^That bit from the script is sooo awesome Cassa! :D
And yay The Look! I loved how it wasn't a hate filled one too. Made my day, that look did xD
2.03 really was a romantic ep :)
<3
বছরখানেক আগে LoVe_HaTe said…
big smile
Add me :)
^Done. Welcome to the Forum xD
I love that scipt bit! So romantic <3
And welcome, newbie! :D
Welcome! :) I dont know why, but when Freya returned my hope of M/M suddenly faded away and i couldn't imagine them being together...but as soon as she went i could imagine mergana snogging eachover to death so vividly! ;) Lol.
 Welcome! :) I dont know why, but when Freya returned my hope of M/M suddenly faded away and i couldn'
laugh
^Lamo Cassa! And that picspam is truly awesome xD
I'm kinda weirded out cuz I think my little brother ships Mergana. He went to me while we were watching it, "Aw, can't you just imagine Merlin and Morgana in an epic battle and then they just snog the faces of each other?" I was a little stunned, mainly cuz that was what I was thinking. xD
I love the picspam, Cassa!
I LOL'd at that, Lexi! Thats just epic! My brother prefers Merlin/Gwen, but that's only becuase he prefers Gwen. The strange thing is, my twin brother looks like Colin Morgan.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
big smile
I know, i love that picspam<3 Hahaha your brother really said that? :D Omg awesome! All of my friends ship mergana now...prob cause i'm constantly giving all of them a lecture about them but they shipped katie/colin ayways...:) I wish what your brother said would happen<3 How epic would that be! Please can you congratulate your brother and tell him what a marvelouse thinker he is! ;) Your brother looks like colin! :o Omg, your lucky to have katie's face! :)
^Yep he sure did. My friends all hate Morgana. I just pout when they gone about their hate. Silly people. xD I wish it would happen to, and I already told him what an awesome thought that was ;)
^^Your brother really looks like Colin Scar? That's too awesome.
Lol, yeah, my brother looks a lot like Colin. Except he has green eyes, lol. I don't look like Katie much, just the eye shape ^_^ My friends don't even know what Merlin is :( Except for my bff Sophie...
One of my best friends looks so much like Colin it's really starting to freak me out....(the friend is a boy obv!) The other day in history, one oy friends and our history teacher were talking about how awesome merlin is and that it's SOOOOO much better than Xfactor on a saturday night(: Most of the other people were like "Oh my god, i can't belive anyone would actualy think that!" which really upset me....:/ In an interview with colin, he said that in merlin series 2, there is a love that merlin could never have....do you think he meant Morgana or freya, i mean i dont see how it could be Freya cause merlin could have Freya...and i think S.2 showed more romance between m/m. Also in another interview he said "and theres also the love that merlin could never have, which is Morgana, and there's alot of that going on" <3 Lol
^My History teacher was trying to explain something to our class and used Merlin to explain it. But he was like, 'oh im sure none of you watch it' and me and my friend were like: ... xD
Awesome. I agree Cassa. S2 was heavy on hinting of the M/M romance xD
^Haha(: I knooow series 2 was beautifull for them<3 Sorry i have to post this picture of Katie/Colin(:
 ^Haha(: I knooow series 2 was beautifull for them<3 Sorry i have to post this picture of Katie/Colin(
big smile
"She ran away, taking with her all the wealth that she could carry. And she rode up and down until she found Merlin, whom she loved passionately. And he taught her all her magic."....I keep hearing this line, but i have no idea what it means! Have any of you guys have any idea's??? Loads of people are saying stuff like "Whenver i read this, it gives me hope(:" And stuff so it might be something to do with one of the future eps, but i dont know! :/ Thankyou

smile
^Hmm I've never heard of it before. I wonder what it's from...
And that picture is adorable xD
smile
^yeah...i know i love that picture! :) I just downloaded a fan-mix called mermor_modern_au_mix 'in the hush remember us' It's really good! :)
big smile
Oh yeah, there is also a book called 'Dawn of avalon' By Anna Elliott. It is based on m/m and it shows the story of them before they were legends and when they were lovers, also Morgana is merin's apprentice and they save avalon together. I'm ganna buy it, it sounds really good(: Just thought i would say that incase any of you were intersted xD
^ OMG! Have you read the Avalon series as well?!
Um....no, but i am going to as soon as possible! Have you? The other day in drama, we had to act out a magical scene. Of course i was begging my friends to do a magical, epic battle between m/m and then at the end they fall inlove(: But, my friends were saying that they didn't want to...:/ My drama teacher came up to me and said "so....is anyone doing merlin or morgana" And i just jumped up and down screaming for about 3 minuites screaming "OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!! I REALLY WANNA TO MERLIN AN MORGANA BUT MY FRIENDS WONT LET ME!!!" Lol, sorry i had to share that xD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
^Lmao. It'd been awesome if your friends wanted to do that :)
And this Dawn of Avalon sounds well good. I wanna read it now too :D
It's awesome! I love it. I'm only up to the third book, but it's going pretty good. It might be a bit confusing at first, though.
^^ LOL! Cassa, you should really convince your friends. My bestie likes Merlin, but she's only seen 4 eps. She thought Nimueh was Morgana :/
বছরখানেক আগে vicktz said…
add me!!!! im new and im vicky!! nice to meet you all!!! go mergana!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 add me!!!! im new and im vicky!! nice to meet আপনি all!!! go mergana!!!
smile
Yeaaaah:), most of my friends watch merlin but they don't like it as much as me! ;) ^Welcome! :) I love that picture, it's georgouse! @scarx, Can't wait to read it, sounds great! :) Katie M:"My favorite scenes are always the scenes I do with Colin. We were talking about this the other day. Because the Morgana and Merlin scenes, there’s always so much to play in them because there’s so much subtext between the two of them. And the more important things that go on between them are what they don’t say rather than what they say." What do you think she meant, they don't talk about there magic as much as they'd like to? Or about there feelings for eachover? <3
smile
^^Welcome to the forum Vicky! :D
^@Cassa. Hmmm Maybe a mix of both? And there sooo is a hella lot of subtext between them xD
smile
^I knooow! It's great! In the 3.01 commentry, at the really cute mergana scene (where she says sorry), Bradley went to say something about merlin/morgana and he went to call them "Morglin". Hmmm.......sounds like a good shipping name for them! ;) lol
^Morglin! Lol! It is pretty good, but I still prefer Mergana.
thanx so much for the add!! gosh they do look relly gd together!! not bad morglin i wonder if he created other shipping names!! but yes mergana is better!!
yeahhhh, mergana is a brilliant name for them! :) ^and i agree, they look perfect for eachover!
big smile
Right, a question for my fellow mergana shippers. What episode (or even better, specific scene) made you ship them? :) Mine was probably 'the dragons call' when merlin first saw her...sorry i just thought that was so cute! I was listening to the song that was it the background in that scene and when it came to the bit where he fist saw her and it got really romantic and just...BLOODY ADORABLE!!!!!!!! :D My dad just said "well, obviously that's a kissing scene". God, i wish it was<3 Also i shipped them a bit more when Morgana said "That's cause you're not like merlin, he's a lover." And then i shipped them 10x more in 'the begining of the end" :D !!!!!!! <3
big smile
^I too shipped them from the very first episode Cassa. I saw the potential a mile off xD
heart
:) There chemistry from the verry start was utteryly beautifull<3
smile
i shipped them from dragon's call. to be honest i was not familiar with the legend and i didn noe who uther nimueh or morgana were. i thought both arthur and merlin liked her and i didn want her 2 b with arthur bcuz i didn like him AT ALL!! and i realy thought merlin and arthur were gonna fight over her;). so many hints thruout da season and i was waitin and waitin 4 it 2 happen 4 her 2 tell arthur where 2 get off and tat merlin is way beta than him. an she wud run 2 merln's arms!! *sigh* still waitin :)
smile
^That sounds like an awesome historical romance Vicky. If only *sighs*
lol
God, it'd be epic if that happened! :)
i noe!! i imagined so many ways they wud come 2gether!! wow i didn noe morgana used 2 be merlin's assistant!! id lov 2 read tat bk
^Same here xD
:D I don't know why, but i keep watching the end of 'the nightmare begins' and i have become obsessed with the scene where Arthur goes to the forest to find Morgana and merlin helps her escape....god, i love it when she says "I'll never forget this." She looks totally inlove with him at that moment and you can tell that she really doesn't want to leave him and shes wants to kiss him instead! xD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
^Aw I love that episode so so much *sighs*
That scene made me go jelly like inside! Best Mergana episode. Ever.
বছরখানেক আগে MerganaFan said…
^Agreed! xD Please can i be added to the list? :) Thankyou! I know, that scene was utterly beautiful. I really can't understand why she didn't just snog him! I mean, he was risking his life just so she could not get into trouble or have to go back to camelot. I HATE THE PRODUCERS! D: O_o "I'll never forget this." Beautifull! <3 But, she has forgotten, and she stilled hasn't thanked him (the way he'd like which is obvously as kiss!) :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
heart
^Hahaha, i've never thought of it that way! Awwwwww that's so cute<3 Same. The producers need to see sence some time soon and just bloody get them together! D: I know, she should of just kissed him as soon as she next saw him! <3 Hehehe. Guys, are katie and colin touching in this photo? Sorry i can never tell :(
 ^Hahaha, i've never thought of it that way! Awwwwww that's so cute<3 Same. The producers need to see