obi-wan kenobi and Anakin skywalker Whoes going to Celebration 5?

smoresmew posted on Jun 29, 2010 at 06:24PM
Hey plps Im going to the best sw convention at the end of this summer. If any one out there is going just let me know if ur interested go to link and if ur going dressed up tell me wat ur going as im going as a blue jedi twi'lek (if you dont know the term look it up on wookiepedia) and not aayla secura (again look up on wookiepedia if you dont know for sure) a character i made up.

obi-wan kenobi and Anakin skywalker 6 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে jedigal1990 said…
big smile
i'm going but only on friday and probably wearing a jedi costume on saturday i'm going to last trip to endor at disney's hollywood studios
বছরখানেক আগে smoresmew said…
big smile
sweet, thats to bad cause im only going on saturday tell me how the last trip to endor goes.
বছরখানেক আগে jedigal1990 said…
big smile
hey good news i'm going on saturday too i tried to get tickets to last tour to Endor but my computer was being stupid or the sight was and they wanted me to pay $15 for just the shipping of the tickets and i couldn't find a number or anything so i could fix it so i decided to go to celebration for another day so we might see each other
big smile
SWEET!
বছরখানেক আগে jefferyw52 said…
im not going to celebration V but im glad my fav fanpopper jedigal1990 is going there
meh
lol ya thats to bad u cant come