Pokemon Black & White Black Tower/ White বৃক্ষ Hollow RP

Nojida posted on May 28, 2013 at 07:17PM
OK! Here's a little game for this club!

Rules:
Firsty, you write your character (boy/ girl)
Secondly, you write your Pokemon team (until now)
And finally, you enter the Black Towel or the White Tree Hollow

In this game we gonna have some random battles while walking in random areas XD It doesn't matter if you are in the Black Towel or the White Tree Hollow. Just battle! ok so I'll start first

Magia (girl)
Character: Friendly
Pokemon team: Sny (Serperior) lvl 83, Rio (Lucario) lvl 80, Zuzu (Azumarill) lvl 82, Hydreigon lvl 83, Ho-Oh lvl 100

(enters the black towel) ... (starts walking in a random area) ... (sees a trainer) You there! Let's have a battle! (and a battle begins)

XD ok go ahead people!

Pokemon Black & White 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে torrent said…
Dalton (boy)
Character: energetic and headstrong
Team: rhyperior (87) emboar(100) jolteon(80) cobalion(90) keldeo(87) terrakion(70)
Ok lets do this, go rhyperior
বছরখানেক আগে Nojida said…
big smile
(has finished some battles with random trainers and is now looking for a doctor) Man... I HATE it when it's hard to find the gate trainer! (angry look) ... (sees the doctor! starts a battle with him and wins) ... (enters a door) ... (sees Dalton walking) Are you the gate trainer?! Anyway let's have a battle!

lol That's kinda how we start battles X3 Oh and something else. Since some people might not reply for long, it would be good to write the updates (for example: this forum was made one month ago XD) Anyway, I'm saying this because some people do many things in a really short time (my brother, for example XD).

so, yeah XD Oh! My brother wants to play too, so I'll put him in the game:

Name: Ash
Character: Friendly
Pokemon Team: Sumurrot lvl 100, Reshiram lvl 100, Shiny Charizard lvl 100, Darmanitan lvl 100, Dragonite lvl 70, Haxorous lvl 55

(enters the White Tree Hollow) ... (Starts walking in area five) ... (Sees a random trainer) Alright! Let's battle! (and a battle begins)
So if you want to battle my brother just say Ash XD So, I'm gonna write down my team (until now) ... (again)
Sny (Serperior) lvl 97, Rio (Lucario) lvl 94, Zuzu (Azumarill) lvl 100, Zack (Zekrom) lvl 93, Hydreigon lvl 98, Ho-Oh lvl 100

If you have more updates, just write them ^^