Snape's Family and বন্ধু Ask Severus Snape

ProfSnape posted on Oct 27, 2012 at 03:35PM
Ask me a question, and I'll reply with a (canon) drawing within the thread. Ask me anything, students! It's time to show you how REAL art is made.

Now stop dilly-dallying and get to work!
 Ask me a question, and I'll reply with a (canon) drawing within the thread. Ask me anything, students
last edited on Nov 25, 2012 at 10:37PM

Snape's Family and বন্ধু 45 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে MoonshoesPerry said…
How was your vacation?
Oh, and also, who's the love of your life? (Because I really want to see how you draw Lily.)
বছরখানেক আগে dragonsmemory said…
Why are you so hard on students?
বছরখানেক আগে ProfSnape said…
Wonderous. Much better not having to deal with students, and gives me a bit of reading time...

(When I'm not in character, I shall be OOC Chan. ^_^ I was improving my drawing skills, learning the awesomness of anime and starting school!! Sorry to leave you guys hanging! Here, have my chibis!)
 Wonderous. Much better not having to deal with students, and gives me a bit of পাঠ করা time... (Wh
বছরখানেক আগে fly210 said…
dear snape,

What do you feel about how you are shown in AVPM and AVPS?
বছরখানেক আগে xHardcoreBunnyx said…
Have you ever cried yourself to sleep about your life, while in Hogwarts?
বছরখানেক আগে LadyEmzy16 said…
Hey Snap!
Do you get annoyed when people call you Snap?
Lily has been dead... for seventeen years... can I please just... move on...?? Is that too much to ask?? Please??

((OOC Chan: Also, I don't do drawing requests. :) Keep asking questions and you might see Lily in her due time.))
 Lily has been dead... for seventeen years... can I please just... সরানো on...?? Is that too much to as
বছরখানেক আগে Bluekait said…
cool
Where did you go for vacation?
 Where did আপনি go for vacation?
Why are they all idiots?

((OOC Chan: OMGosh, guys, this does NOT apply to any of you!! I luv you all!! :') Even if Snape's just a meanie, keep asking questions!! I'm having so much fun!! Thank you so much!!)
 Why are they all idiots? ((OOC Chan: OMGosh, guys, this does NOT apply to any of you!! I luv আপনি a
monkey
if you could choose any patronis OTHER THEN A DOE what would it be?
Can you Gangnam Style?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Can আপনি Gangnam Style?
Do I look like I can? Honesty, youth these days... and I care not for "sexy ladies"!

((OOC Chan: Happy Halloween, guys! Looks like Snape's got his costume ready, anyway!!)
 Do I look like I can? Honesty, youth these days... and I care not for "sexy ladies"! ((OOC Chan: H
worried
Darn...
বছরখানেক আগে CrazyCatLady said…
mischievous
Snape you dont care for sexy ladies? so does that mean you like sexy guys?
mischievous
I hope so...
I'm a little scared, honestly...

((OOC Chan: And now we find out what Snape's cape is really for... it's a security blanket!! :D My prayers go for all of you who are being affected by hurricane Sandy. Stay safe.

...I think this is a masterpeice, right here...))
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I'm a little scared, honestly... ((OOC Chan: And now we find out what Snape's cape is really for..
big smile
OOC Chan does care!
((Aww, thank u!!!!! :) ))
Severus: Sometimes... LILY!!!
Minverva: Here's the plan. I'll go in and hex his mouth shut while Flitwick ties him to the ceiling... yes, Peeves can go ahead and spalsh the anti-crying potion on him, and when Dumbledore finds him in the morning, we know nothing. Capeesh?

((OOC Chan: I was tired when I inked and colored this... but seriously, guys, this forum needs to be spammed with more questions. Ask anything. Anything at all. Seriously. I love it. ^_^ Thanks again to everyone!! Much love to all of you!!))
 Severus: Sometimes... LILY!!! Minverva: Here's the plan. I'll go in and hex his mouth shut while Fli
big smile
You're welcome
বছরখানেক আগে HPCouples said…
What's your favorite food?
Are you sure I'm... jazzy enough?

((And now we find out how corny OOC Chan really is. :) But whatever. The other part of this answer is below, by the way.))
 Are আপনি sure I'm... jazzy enough? ((And now we find out how corny OOC Chan really is. :) But whate
((Snape can't snap!! XD Stop trying!! Wait, say that three times fast... Snape, stop snapping!! :D I'm sooo cheesy!!))
 ((Snape can't snap!! XD Stop trying!! Wait, say that three times fast... Snape, stop snapping!! :D I'
smile
So you can't snap and people call you Snap....Hmmm interesting xD

But I just want to call you Professor Snape.
DUMBLEDORE!!! Urm... Dumbledore sent me on some top-secret missions for the Order... which, yes, involved Antartica... now get back to class...

((Dumbledore just likes seeing Snape suffer. XD))
 DUMBLEDORE!!! Urm... Dumbledore sent me on some top-secret missions for the Order... which, yes, invo
What if I don't want to "get back to class?" What are you going to do? Detention? Expulsion?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I would choose a spider. They're rather quiet, lonely creatures; yet they're clever and vicious enough to trap and kill anything that comes to their web. Although, quite frankly, I prefer my doe, thank you very much.
 I would choose a spider. They're rather quiet, lonely creatures; yet they're clever and vicious enoug
Any kind of pasta.

((As an anime fan I feel obliged to draw stuff like this. :/ Oh, and apparently everyone's been so wrapped up in Thomas that no one asked Severus any questions today!! You can ask as many as you want on BOTH forums, guys. Don't make Severus here feel unloved. Spam this forum. Please. He begs you. He looooves all of you!!!))
 Any kind of pasta. ((As an জীবন্ত অনুরাগী I feel obliged to draw stuff like this. :/ Oh, and apparently
If you could go back in time, what would you do and why?
You're not suggesting that I get violent, are you?

((Bluekait is my new favorite now. She's the only one left asking questions on this forum. I've kind of been waiting for HardcoreBunny to ask for marriage, but I don't want to draw anything until she does. But when I say spam this forum, I mean literally spam it with as much random crap as you can. I enjoy it. You guys are the most creative people in the world and I'm sure you can come up with some really crazy questions. *ends rant* I'm gonna eat a cookie now. Bye. ;D))
 You're not suggesting that I get violent, are you? ((Bluekait is my new পছন্দ now. She's the on
No sir.

((Yay! Thanks))
cool
dear snape,

was is the best color ever!!!!! Other then black.
Do you like Tim Burton movies?
Short Hiatus!!

((OOC Chan is going out for the weekend and won't be able to give you guys any drawings!! Until then, keep asking questions!! Like for instance, why do I keep making Durarara refrences nobody understands?? That may forever go unanswered!! ^_^

OOC Chan may have had a bit too much sugar for the morning. Anyway, enjoy Celty and Snape!!))
 Short Hiatus!! ((OOC Chan is going out for the weekend and won't be able to give আপনি guys any draw
বছরখানেক আগে dragonsmemory said…
Quick question: Have you ever (or one of your Slytherins) done something that shows just how nearsighted Harry Potter is?
How would you feel if you perform for us?
Who do you like better; Hermione, Lily or Bellatrix? Why did you let Hermione grab your butt? Are you embarassed?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
what is your favorit play?
When are you going to continue making wallpapers?
I would tell Lily I love her and I'm sorry.

((Drawing this made me incredibly sad. ;_; Snape's ear doesn't really look right, but whatever...
Oh, and Bluekait asked above about making wallpapers. Well, I actually stopped because I started getting irritated when I got wallpaper requests in my inbox and all over my wall. I asked at one point to keep it to the forum, but no one listens to old Snape. As much as I love your spam, keep it all in one place! That way I can be fair and get to everyone in a neat, orderly manner.

I love you guys, really. Thanks to all the questions again!! I feel speshul and everything. :) Keep up the good work!! Seriously!!))
 I would tell Lily I প্রণয় her and I'm sorry. ((Drawing this made me incredibly sad. ;_; Snape's ear
Ah, assuming you somehow mistook "was" for "What"... I would say gray... but pink also suits me quite well...

((WHAT HAVE I DONE?? XD Oh dear gosh......... he's PERFECT!!! *hugs Snape* Oh, goodness, I laughed while I colored this. I also read up on how fly's day isn't going exactly as she wants, so I hope she can get a smile out of this too. :3 I love all of you. Really. *gives fangirls a virtual hug* No, wait, *gives fangirls an actual hug* There. That should do it.))
 Ah, assuming আপনি somehow mistook "was" for "What"... I would say gray... but পরাকাষ্ঠা also স্যুইটস্‌ me quite
বছরখানেক আগে LilyEvans14 said…
sunny
Hm, I might as well help with a question!

What is your favorite holiday, and why?

(( So sorry I'm pretty much never on! I'll never forget my Fanpop Family, and I hope you all know that! ))
big smile
((Aww we won't forget you too Lily))

Dear Snapey:
What was you're patronus before the doe? (That is if you had one)
It depends on who I'm with when I watch it... Dumbledore adored Tim Burton to the point of obsession. Personally, I think he's a good moviemaker, but nothing too great.

((YES, this is just a sketch. I sort of rushed because I've been putting his answers off for a while. Also, I'm still changing my art style, so it might be sketches for a little while longer. I hope you still enjoy it, and have a lovely Turkey Day!!))
 It depends on who I'm with when I watch it... Dumbledore adored Tim burton to the point of obsession.