TDI ফ্যানপপ Family What makes আপনি most ticked off?

TDIlover226 posted on Jun 24, 2009 at 04:24PM
I would like to ask people what users do that would start fights, What makes you most disapointed to see a user do?
 I would like to ask people what users do that would start fights, What makes আপনি most disapointed to

TDI ফ্যানপপ Family 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে vamp_grl_123 said…
idk. i hate to c when people critisize other stuff. i mean i know we have freedom of speech and they have a right, but sometime i think people r just to harsh. I think if peopel have a negitive coment that either they dont get too harsh or dont say anything at all. i think thats what starts it. i mean i never got a bad comment but no one wants to hear how bad they r, they just want to hear the possitives.
বছরখানেক আগে rockzsanders said…
I hate it when people lie about their 'artwork.' There's one girl who says, "Oh, yeah, yeah, I draw ALL of my anime on my own!! MEE!" I'm like, "Umm...NO you didn't. That's a base, or I saw that somewhere else." And it's annoying when people are like "Who do you hate more (EXAMPLE) pop9ana or rockzsanders?" That's just gonna cause more fighting!!
বছরখানেক আগে TDIlover226 said…
I know! I know someone who doesn't draw their pics at all! theres one person who takes them STRAIGHT off of deviantART. They try to say it's theirs, but there's a signiture in the corner that's different!
বছরখানেক আগে rockzsanders said…
Is it thedramaqueen? 'Cause it's claer she uses a base, but she claims it was ALL HER. I at least admit when I use a base!
বছরখানেক আগে bubblegum05 said…
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TURN INTO B1TCHES!!! I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TURN INTO B1TCHES!! I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TURN INTO B1TCHES!! but most of all,i hate it when somebody hates me for being goth! ugh,like my 'friend' went out as a goth for halloween and i got so freaking mad she turned into a b1tch, and i yelled at her untill she cried. I was freaking mad becuase she KNOWS im goth!!