অলিম্পাসের নায়করা The Mark of Athena*

blackNblue posted on Oct 06, 2011 at 01:32PM
Title: The Mark of Athena

Rating: C, I guess, maybe T?

Main Characters: Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Reyna, Leo, Piper, Frank, Hazel

OC: Mac the Shark, Stephanie, more to come :)

Synopsis: People from Camp Half Blood had finally reached Camp Jupiter! What do you think will happen? Will they unite and fight with each other, or will they kill each other? Find out in The Mark of Athena* by blackNblue. :D

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO, HOO, All rights to Rick Riordan

A/N: Please comment! Thanks :D So guys, I have decided to write a fanfic about the third book in the heroes of Olympus. If you have not yet read the Son of Neptune, try not to read it because it will have lots of spoilers and stuff. So yeah. I don't own TLH, SON, this is all Rick Riordan's
last edited on Apr 11, 2012 at 11:38AM

অলিম্পাসের নায়করা 1397 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1397

বছরখানেক আগে fjclay said…
Wow man just wow. never thought id see someone so desperate to try to pay people for sex. Really? Are you so pathetic that you have to act like a cocky arrogant brat that thinks so highly of themselves that they have to lose their dignity and beg people for that. If so let the door hit you on the way out and leave. Get a life and leave the bedroom and maybe you will find SOMEONE who has no standards to go out with you. I have already reported you and i hope you understand that that kind of talk is not welcome here.
বছরখানেক আগে Jason_Grace319 said…
hmmm
Wow, so desperate you have to go online and pay somone. ONLINE? AND PAY? just wow
বছরখানেক আগে Jason_Grace319 said…
cool
@blacknblue PLZ POST!!!
বছরখানেক আগে oceanlover123 said…
Dude! I hope you never come back....
Post soon!
বছরখানেক আগে swiftwater said…
WTF HE IS SO OUT OF HERE I just reported him. this site is SOPOST to be for teenagers. But I KNOW that there are kids YOUNGLER THAN 13 on this site. that's... that's..ah I'm studering in rage. I'm having trouble finding words to put meaning to his post.THAT'S SICK, AND MOST OF US ARE YOUNGER THAT 19.
angry
I know swiftwater! I also reported him!
বছরখানেক আগে universalpowa said…
helping to clean the club
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
With that many reports that person is so out of here. BLACKNBLUE POST!!!
angry
WTF!? I thought you were out of here! Besides you of all people should know that u don't even live in the same place as her you dumb fu*king as*. You are really dumb stupid and I curse you the day you were ever born stupid!! This is a HEroes of Olympus forum not a persuading type of forum. U'd better stop.
(I don't mean to curse but this person is really angering me)
বছরখানেক আগে Jasonfan44 said…
IM WITH YOU OCEANLOVER!
HE HAS GOT TO F****** GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET OFF THIS FORUM!
বছরখানেক আগে Rickfan said…
angry
oceanlover123 you are totally correct, he is so inappropriate!
Get out of here, weirdo!

blackNblue post soon!
বছরখানেক আগে number1pjfan said…
angry
I agree with all that. Get lost! *throws spam at him*
বছরখানেক আগে HIMYNAMEISBOB said…
meh
Hi I'm new can you guys help me with this stuff. And besides what is everyone talking about. Why is everyone getting pissed?
meh
There is no such comment like that on this forum
angry
deleted and there was this guy who was just trying to um... bribe a girl into doing something
something INAPPROPRIATE and disgusting for the people ages 12 and under.
বছরখানেক আগে hi_ello_hola said…
smile
hey, just wondering if somebody would read my version and tell me what they think (i have several chapters planned, but wont post them until i have a few comments)
link
only appropriate comments please!
বছরখানেক আগে number1pjfan said…
angry
It's sad how now we have to add "no inappropriate cooments". Thank goodness they deleted those! It makes me so mad!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে puppies76 said…
i have a feeling blacknblue in never coming back...
if he doesn't come back, should we get someone else to post here? cuz the way how percy is roman and greek is AWESOME! Sadly, this forum seems abandoned.
Yah but the thing is, it wouldn't be the same,
angry
aww man I hate that guy who put those inappropriate words I hate him
বছরখানেক আগে Seaweed_Brain12 said…
angry
F*** YOU, YOU B****!!! GET A LIFE, YOU WHORE!!!

There are PEOPLE in this forum THAT MAY BE UNDER 13!! YOUR GONNA DESTROY THEIR INNOCENCE!!! STOP CORRUPTING THEY`RE MINDS!

GO AWAY YOU F****** WHORE!!! GO VISIT DOES WEBSITES WHERE THERE FREAKS LIKE YOU!
Ya Know FELLOWFANSYO -What can you gain in life if you can only think of money and pleasure....

Who says I`m right?
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Anyways.... PLEASE COME BACK BLACKNBLUE!
Post soon!!!
rainy
Hehehehehehe.... New Page.

That Guy was CREEPY... With a Capital-C
I hate his guts, I mean, this CLUB was made for HEROES OF OLYMPUS FANS... not some stupid orgy club -_-
You want me to go back to trash talking? Your stupid, annoying, crap, and a crazy kid. What i'd say before dumb? IF you did 'it' (u know what i'm talking about) before then STOP the DAMN 'IT'! Stop coming back here and go to another place like the library to go read a damn book.
big smile
I didn`t say I was underage.... -_-

JUST GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE YOU WHORE OF A BITCH!!
I KICK YOUR F****** A** YOU B******!!!
YOU S*** H***

THE FORUM IS LIKE A WHITE SHEET OF PAPER... BUT ONLY YOU ARE THE BLACK SPOT IN IT!!
GET OUT OF THIS AWESOME FORUM!!!

YOUR RUINING THE FORUM OF THE GREAT BLACKNBLUE!

বছরখানেক আগে AthenaKnowsBest said…
angry
B**CH, GET THE F**K OUT!!!
You really have a pathetic fu***ng life to be posting inappropriate sh*t like this!!! No one here wants to hear what you have to say, so shut the f**k up and get out!!

Wow, I don't think I've ever been this PO'ed before! Sorry about the cursing :(

~AKB
clean the club :P
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে TwigmanFTW said…
angry
Wow I just had to check this out becuz of what seaweed brain put on her story and I've got to say...........
Arrest Fellowfansyo?
He seems to be the kinda guy that would get the s**t beaten out of him by.........well everyone at my school!
What a loser
বছরখানেক আগে jace-lightwood said…
I've been reading your story even before joining fanpop and I agree with all of u guys. This guy is a creep.
I hope there is a way to block him from posting completely

(Love your writing blackNblue and hope this didn't get to u)
বছরখানেক আগে ontril86 said…
THERE'S NO PLACE ON FANPOP FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU FELLOWFANSYO. THAT BEHAVIOR IS INAPPROPRIATE AND CHILDISH. I HOPE YOU REALIZE THAT THAT BEHAVIOR WILL GET YOU REPORTED AND KICKED OUT ANYWAY, YOU MIGHT AS WELL LEAVE FANPOP BEFORE YOU GET KICKED OUT.
বছরখানেক আগে jojo12313 said…
My Turn

GET THE FUC...ING OUT OF THIS D....MN FORUM OR ILL PUNCH THE FU....KING GUTS PUT OF YOU AND MAKE U SUCK IT DICKFACE GET AWAY U SON OF A BIT

I COULD HAVE DONE WORSE NIGGGA NO TYIN TO BE RACIST BIT
NOBODY F***** LIKES YOU! (not the fans who are not inappropriate) GO TO F******* HELL!

I SAY WE GO GET PITCH FORKS AND STAB HIM!

ALL IN FAVOR SAY "I"
"I"

~Nico~

NICO ISH OUT!
helping clean the club
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে hollistergurl said…
OKAY WTF.
I LOVE THIS MOA, AND I HAVEN'T COMMENTED IN A WHILE CUZ BLACK N BLUE ISN'T POSTING, BUT SERIOUSLY, FELLOWFANSYO, GET THE F*** OUT OF THIS FORUM.
YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF, AND I'M KNOWN AS A NICE PERSON, SO JUST GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE.
WE DON'T WANT TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO, AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE WHATEVER AGE, JUST GET THE F*** OUT OF THIS FORUM, OUT OF THIS CLUB, OUT OF FANPOP!
WE'RE HERE TO COMMENT AND READ, AND OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE NOT.
SO GET OUT, YOU F****** RETARD. JUST GO.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE CREEPERS, WHO JUST MAKE OTHER PEOPLE ASHAMED.
SO GET OUT, AND STAY OUT OF THIS CLUB, THIS FORUM.

"I!" to JF44's plan!
বছরখানেক আগে AthenaKnowsBest said…
"I!"
^^Universalpowa: haha "teddy bear", and even the teddy bear is probably disgusted by him. :p

~AKB
Powa why no pitchforks???????????
3 people HA!

Yeah I agree HG is usaully nice, with a CAPS HIGH addiction.

~Nico~

NICO ISH OUT!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Nicolicious said…
angry
What the f.ck hes back FU.K of u dick
বছরখানেক আগে Nicolicious said…
I reported the s..t though alot of u probably have
বছরখানেক আগে puppies76 said…
wow, just wow. i tried going on his profile to report him, but it just went to the home page of the heroes of olympus club. I think fanpop deleted his account.

Lets just all hope that he doesnt make another account... We won't be able to stop that, or can we?

idk, but, blacknblue, if your out there, please post!!
বছরখানেক আগে icuSTALKER said…
Whoa. Dude, I didn't understand all his trash talk but I'm mad cus I'm a freaking Christian. He has no right to be here. Glad he got deleted. For the sake of humanity and sereneness, let's go back to our normal lives.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
FELLOWFANSYO -- You have a F***IN bit off a problem... You keep asking people in this forum to make BABIES with you... BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU SHITHEAD!

YOUR SO STUPID YOU DON`T F***IN` KNOW WHAT GENDER THEY ARE!!! you might be talking to a guy....

YOUR GAY!!!! Shit....
LOOKS LIKE YOUR A FREAKING F***ING S***TING GAY!!!

(sorry for the words... )
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

POST SOON BLACKNBLUE!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
angry
I hate that f*cking loser
angry
OH yeah? I'm still talking and typing. This is BlackNblue's forum and I don't think the author will appreciate it if you keep writing the fuc*ing stuff like this. Yeah I'm talking to you urassisgreat. Why in the fuc*ing world do we want to see that video? Especially since you put it here. I am never going to change my mind not even for a billion dollars. If you already had the 'it' then quit the 'it' since you already did the 'it'!!!! YOu are a stupid person who has no manners. Athenaknowsbest already said get the fuck out of her so why don't you listen to her and get the fuck out of here you dumbas*! I don't even care if i'm being mean, I just want to get you out of here.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
$&@$,@.!-!-4629?!/@29;$
What is he still doing here?!?!?! GO AWAY!!!!!!
901th comment, yay:)
Still, GO AWAY!!! There is a club around here for that kind of stuff so talk about this there!!!!! This is a forum!!!!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I'm not allowed to cuss though this is one of the moments I'd like to now GO AWAY!
hmmm
^^oh yeah I heard your mom is a great whore, I mean for a person like you I'm sure you'd find it quite enjoyable to do your mom
Guys if we all just ignore him and report him then he'll realise that there's ^^no point anymore.
^^your not really impressing anyone, all that your doing is showing that u have such a small brain and that you have no friends. Don't try and act like a big man with all your mouth mate, we all know ur a mommy's boy, I've dealt with plenty of losers like you to know that already.
I'm not even angry I just pity you :( This is clearly all just for attention.
smile
^why yes, yes he is!
cleaning the club :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
laugh
^what house he lives in a cardboard box lol :D