Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood আপনি have. It's about who আপনি care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM
save

Tiva 16238 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6551-6600 of 16238

বছরখানেক আগে Lie_to_Me_123 said…
laugh
CBS just announced the premieres dates! We're back on the 20th, baby! That means that my two favourite shows [NCIS + H50] are airing Monday and Tuesday of the same week. I love CBS right now! :D

I'm good thanks, Jenna! How are you?

I got my prom shoes today. About time too as well, it's this Saturday. :P
বছরখানেক আগে NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
I just uploaded that! Great minds think alot! I'm soooo excited! Squeee!!

I'm doing pretty good! =] Glad you got your shoes, what dress did you get?
big smile
Hehe, I saw! :D Now we have a definite date, we can do a countdown! :D

This is my dress....
 Hehe, I saw! :D Now we have a definite date, we can do a countdown! :D This is my dress....
বছরখানেক আগে freshfunkpride said…
heart
I said it before and I'll say it again-- your dress is amazing, Dannii. You're gonna look so gorgeous! ♥

I WANT MY NCIS BACK. :) Can't wait to settle into that routine of being super excited every Wednesday. I call Wednesday NCIS-day heheh :P
big smile
I will be posting pictures afterward. (If i take any good ones. :P)

I need them back too. I've been having breakdowns. It's annoys me that I'll have school the next day too. xD

Btw, does anyone else Hawaii Five - 0? It's so good! :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
heart
Ooo! Pretty dress Dannii! You are going to look amazing! Here most girls where long dresses to prom, and if it's senior prom it's a white dress. Here's a pic of me Senior Prom... ignore the fact that the sun was so bright I couldn't see & my eyes were closed, but it's the only one I have access to on D's computer. lol
<3

I keep meaning to catch up on Hawaii Five-O but I'm looking for a second job right now.
 Ooo! Pretty dress Dannii! আপনি are going to look amazing! Here most girls where long dresses to prom,
heart
Awwww that dress is gorgeous, Jenna! How pretty! :) ♥

Over here we don't call them a "prom" but for our Year 10 Formal most girls wear short dresses, and for the Year 12 Formal they wear long ones. :)

I haven't had either formal yet, but here's a pic of me and my best friend Emily in costume for a big dress up party! I was a pirate and she was a witch. I'm the blonde on the right :)
 Awwww that dress is gorgeous, Jenna! How pretty! :) ♥ Over here we don't call them a "prom" but fo
big smile
Awww, Jenna you look amazing! :D

We normally wear long ones in Year 11 prom and short ones at Year 13 Leaver's Ball. I can't believe it's on Saturday!

Awwwwww you're so pretty Tegan! :D
বছরখানেক আগে Plenilunio said…
laugh
Hey, girls!

I'm saying hi but bye soon. I'm leaving on Tuesday and I'll be gone for one week.
Awwww thank you Dannii!! :3 ♥ *blushes*

*waves spastic-ly* HEY AURORA!!! :D :D
heart
@Tegan- Thank you! =] It was actually a wedding a dress, but because I'm plus sized I really had not prom dress options & none that were white. You are so pretty Tegan! & it looks like ya'll were having fun.

@Dannii- Thank you! =] We have a Homecoming each year (9-12 grade) then a Junior (11) Prom & Senior (12) Prom. I wore long dresses to all but the homecomings were much more informal and many wore short dresses.

@Aurora- Hi!! Going somewhere good? =]
Nawwh! :) People need to stop making me blush! ♥ I feel like I'm turning into a tomato lol!

I wish we had something like homecoming here in Aus... we get two formals and that's it! And I love getting all dressed up!

I officially have an NCIS S9 Countdown Timer on my desktop! Yay!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
heart
@Tegan- What a pretty tomato you are! lol

I loved getting 4 homecomings & 2 proms. Plus we had an 8th grade "prom"/graduation dance where everyon got really dressed up. I love dressing up for dances! I miss being in school!!

OoOo! The countdown is on!
Awww Tegan, we're only stating the truth! :D

Oooooh, I'm so excited! :D
heart
I made a spot for the new tv show on USA called Necessary Roughness. I rather enjoyed it & a spot was not yet created so I created it. If you haven't watched it give it a go and if you have watched it join my club!

link
বছরখানেক আগে zivaD said…
laugh
helloooo my favourite people!!!
Hey jax! :D
বছরখানেক আগে midnyte007 said…
Hi Jax. How are you?

@Jenna- I just watched "Necessary Roughness last night. I loved it. Thanks for creating the spot. *goes to join*
heart
Hi Jax, Dannii & Sonya!

@Sonya - I loved it too! I think it's going to turn out to be a great show! Glad you joined =]
big smile
What is this show about? I'm intrigued. Not that I need anymore shows to watch, but hey, what harm can one more do? xD
বছরখানেক আগে midnyte007 said…
^-^ No problem. I hope we get more people on the spot.
heart
I can't wait until we get a few more spoilers! :D Now I'm super super hoping that Tony's secret mission is not Ziva. :( It would so break both of their hearts!
laugh
And ours no doubt!

There is this stupid anonymous person on Tumblr who keeps telling Tiva shippers that they're never going to happen. Some of the responses are PRICELESS though. Some people need to grow a pair and get a life. Seriously.
heart
@Danii - Necessary Roughness is about a therapist who is like 40 some and finds out her husband of like 25 years has been cheating on her with multiple women, so she wants a divorce obviously but he doesn't. In the midst of this she is trying to make ends meet with her two teenage children and she goes out with her best friend and ends up sleeping with a guy that night who is the assistant football coach to a team with some players who have anger managament issues. So the coach hires her & it goes through the therapy sessions and the issues going on with her family and whatnot. Just watch the first episode and get a feel for it. I don't know if it's quite your style, but no harm in trying. =]

& hey ladies! lol
বছরখানেক আগে zivaD said…
angry
hello people!! so sorry for being in and out of the loop.
i'm currently waging a war against my internet service provider. suffice to say i am not a happy customer right now. i am done with the crappy service! i don't give an effin' damn if i still have a year's contract. i am switching providers as soon as i have this settled. so til then, please bear with my my popping in and out.

*sorry for ranting..*
বছরখানেক আগে friendsfan101 said…
Aww, Jax! It's okay, we'll deal. ;P

AND HI GIRLS! *bear hugs all of you* LOL sorry I haven't been on ANYTHING for some time, I'e been far too busy. xP

Anyway, Tegan & Jenna, you guys look so cute! And Dannii that dress is to die for. :)
বছরখানেক আগে zivaD said…
just to prove my sore point, i got cut off (yet again for the nth time!!) after i posted my rant!! grrr!!

to all the angels and saints up above please grant me enough patience to see this through. please.. please..

on the other side: if this happened during the season? oooh, i'll be doing a ziva and get an assault weapon worthy of a metsada operative and earn me a place in a kidon unit bcos baad people are surely gonna die!!
BAHAHAHAHAH Jax!!

Sorry I haven't been active for a while, I've had three dance concerts on and 11 hours of straight rehearsals in the space of two days! The shows went great though-- we did Moulin Rouge. :) It was so haunting and beautiful! Heaps of fun and made so many new friends!

Thank you Janie! :D ♥

How are y'all? :) (Apart from Jax who is obviously about to go all paperclip-ninja on her service provider! :P)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Hey girls! Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, obviously I had prom. :P

I had a great time, dancing and laughing. Although I think I had too much to drink. haha. I won an award for my work in RE. It was so embarassing! I will be posting pictures soon! xD

Awwww, Jax. I hate internet providers. We've had problems with ours too at points.

I'm glad your shows went well Tegan. I would actually love to learn to dance. I love watching it too, but I have two left feet. :P
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
heart
@Jax- So sorry that your internet provider is all sketchy & ignorant!

@Dannii- Glad you had such a nice time at prom! Can't wait to see photos! =] & Congratulations on your award!

@Tegan- Did you have fun at your 3 dance concerts? I bet you are exhausted!

@Janie- Welcome back! You've been missed! =]

Hi ladies! I've been down here visiting my mom, we've really just been relaxing and spending quality time together. Also, been looking at some houses for our big move. And tonight we're going out on the ferry to watch fireworks over the water. We were on a waiting list, so I didn't think we were going to be able to do it, but thankfully we were, so that should be alot of fun. Then heading back to NJ =[ I don't wanna goooo!
big smile
Hey Jenna! I'm glad you're having a good time at your mum's! Fireworks over the water sounds amazing. <3
Wow, that sounds awesome!

I did have fun at my dance concerts, and YES I am totally and completely worn out from rehearsing and being awake for 36 hours straight. Caffeine helped though :P I swear those two days are the most tiring of the whole year!!

Hey girls, just in case you haven't seen it, I spent an hour last night making this new forum called the Season Hiatus Tiva Questionnaire! :) It's just a long list of questions and some mini-fanfics and things that you can fill out in the comments. I'd love to see how you girls respond! Here's a link:
link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I saw that! I answered the questions, but didn't have any inspiration for a fanfic so I gave up. :( xD

I can't believe there has only been one update since I was last on. :(
heart
I know! It's pretty sad :(

Hahah the fanfics don't have to be long! It's only an excerpt :P Could be 4 sentences! Hahah :)

School holidays now! WOOOOO!!!
বছরখানেক আগে zivaD said…
big smile
helloooo my lovelies!! i missed you all..
JAX! How are you?
বছরখানেক আগে zivaD said…
hi dannii! i miss you! how was the dance?

i'm alright. still with iffy connection. i'm hoping to switch providers within the month.
It was great! Thanks for asking! :D

That's good news. I'd probably have killed someone by now.
বছরখানেক আগে zivaD said…
big smile
oh they're still giving me crap. that i have to finish the contract, blah blah blah.. well, guess what?! i already stopped the direct debit payments (should have done it last month) so they will be forced to terminate the service if i'm not been paying. i'm looking into some other providers. but it's still gonna take at least 3 weeks for that. messed with the wrong person, them ones.

when are you gonna post pics? i wanna see! ;D
Hopefully soon. I don't wanna go on Facebook, I hate it and my friend said that she'll post the pics on Tumblr but she hasn't done so yet. But when she does, I will definitely put them here! :D
বছরখানেক আগে zivaD said…
big smile
it's down to the last 2 episodes here for NCIS8. we had Baltimore over the weekend and then swan song saturday next and then pyramid. i'm hoping foxtv will do a daily afterwards. they usually do anyway. bones6 is on daily now mondays to fridays at 9pm. then they'll do white collar after. oh pure bliss!!
We finished S8 over here weeks ago. :(
But we have three episodes a day Monday to Friday, we're currently on Season 5. :)

Oh, White Collar, I love it! :D
বছরখানেক আগে zivaD said…
big smile
i've been on white collar since day 1. i love the story and it's funny too!
your 3 epis a day trumps mine! i could just see myself scheduling my daily routine on those times that NCIS is on. love it! ;D
LOL, it's a shame I can't watch them because of school. So frustrating! But I hope they carry on with it during the holidays! :D
heart
@Dannii- Since when do you hate Facebook? lol

@Jax- I'm sure somewhere in that contract it doesn't say anything about bad customer service or sketchy service so that allows you to break it because they aren't holding up their end of the bargain. The best thing you did was stop payments. Good luck finding a new one!

The fireworks over water were beautiful, but some drunk ignorant ass on the deck above kept spilling beer on us and poor D got it dumped all over her shirt, hair, glasses, etc. The security guards on the ship did nothing!!! We were pissed! My mom did shove the guy really hard though and got a bit of satsifcation but I just finished writing to the company b/c I think we are entitled to something back! You spend more than $100 to watch fireworks on a boat and then get beer dumped all over you! Not cool!
LOL, I haven't been on in months. I just can't stand it anymore but I just keep it for events and stuff. xD

I'm glad the fireworks were amazing, I can't believe some people. Drunk people shouldn't be allowed on the boat and there should be some type of limit to drinks anyway because being drunk on a boat isn't exactly a good safety precaution.
heart
I wouldn't know what to do without facebook & fanpop. Those are my two daily sites!

I know! They have the bar at port, lets ppl get on already drinking, cash bar on the boat and then the knowing good & well some ppl are drunks the cops just let them drive out of the parking lot. It's crazy!

PS - Don't forget to tell me what you want the next topic to be for the thing you won!
Can I have Semisonic - Secret Smile? :)
heart
On that topic, Dannii you also have to pick the next prompt for the TFFF! It was supposed to be restarted two weeks ago lol! Let me know when you have a chance to check out the list :)
heart
@Dannii- Of course you can! =] I'll post it!

@Jax- You also need to choose! For the banner round. So when you get on, let me know!

How is everyone today!?!