আগ্‌লি বেটি David Blue Aka Cliff Lands Role On Stargate Universe!

waichingliu81 posted on Jan 16, 2009 at 01:26PM
January 16th, 2009
David Blue Lands ‘Stargate’ Role
ugly betty news

I guess our questions about the return of David Blue and his character Cliff to Ugly Betty have been answered.

According to Ausiello at EW Online, Blue has joined the cast of Sci Fi Channel’s Stargate Universe. This is the third (and edgiest, they say) installment of the series.

Blue, along with headliner Robert Carlyle, plays “Eli Wallace, a total slacker who just happens to be an utter genius with anything he puts his mind to — mathematics, computers, video games. A lack confidence has left him with an acerbic sense of humor”, Ausiello reports.

Wow - it sounds similar to the role David had in Moonlight - perhaps he’s found a niche? The brilliant,loveable slob/slacker? I can relate. :) It’s funny, some actors are downright compulsive about being typecast; others are simply happy to get a good role. David appears to be as brilliant as the characters he plays - he is making the right decision, IMHO.

It sounds like this character will have a little more edge than Cliff on Ugly Betty, so Blue will definitely be displaying his range.

It’s been fun watching David “blossom”, and his exposure on Ugly Betty was certainly good for him. Along with Ralph Macchio, Blue is probably the most liked of all the guest stars the show has had over the years. That’s some pretty heady company.

We will definitely miss David on Ugly Betty (but let’s face it - it was obvious they were having a hard time figuring out what to do with Cliff), and I’d like to be one of the first to congratulate Blue on what appears to be a great gig!

by Tom

link

looks like our questions surrounding cliff's returns has been answered

আগ্‌লি বেটি 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
crying
I THINK I MAY CRY!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
sad
yeah, i am dissapointed with this news. but after the way the writers wrote marc and cliff's reltionship, and marc cheating on cliff and of him being told about this, there was really no going back for those two. i am happy for david though and hope this move works out for him