আগ্‌লি বেটি ABC denies Ugly Betty axe

waichingliu81 posted on Jan 27, 2009 at 01:59PM
5 hours 27 mins ago

WENN

Officials at US TV network ABC have denied hit series Ugly Betty is set to be cancelled - after announcing plans to take the show off-air in March. The programme, starring America Ferrera, is being pulled mid-way through its current third season run and replaced by new episodes of Christina Applegate's Samantha Who? and comedy In the Motherhood.

The move prompted fears the series would be axed following the season three finale, but TV executives have now issued a statement assuring fans the show will be back.

An ABC spokesperson says, "Ugly Betty will return following the run of In the Motherhood and Samantha Who? The Thursday night block is a good opportunity to launch these comedies. That said, Betty is a solid performer and there is no question that it will definitely be back to complete its season, just without repeats.”

link

আগ্‌লি বেটি 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
Okay so don't they understand that it isn't really the rest of this season we are worried about?!

I mean I want it to stay on for a while!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
me too and besides, season 3 is not as bad as others have made out. as i said on many occasions on this spot, i favour this season over season 2, which was frankly boring me to death and got silly, what with that betty/gio/henry plot that got on my nerves.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে perfectprincess said…
worried
I don't understand this either? I agree with BeSafe, cos I don't have a problem with the rest of season 3 to be delayed, but aren't they talking about axing it for good here? *sob*
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
^^I agree with both of you first off this season is 10 times better than season 2 so far, and heck we are barely over halfway through...but P2 I don't think they will axe UB, I am fairly positive it is getting at least a 4th season it is just beyond that that I'm worried about!