আগ্‌লি বেটি EW's michael ausiello: there will be a FOURTH season of ugly betty

waichingliu81 posted on Jan 28, 2009 at 12:17PM
Question: Bottom-line the Ugly Betty situation for us. How dire is it? -- Gordon

Ausiello: Not nearly AS dire as I first thought. Shortly after my story posted, several very trustworthy ABC insiders came forward to assure me that the perception is much worse than the reality in this case. The reality, they say, is it's HIGHLY UNLIKELY that Betty will be forced to close out its third season in June, as the network's ominously worded press release seemed to suggest. And regarding next season, two of the three sources I queried seemed 'very confident' that Betty would be back next season. The third one ignored that part of my question and proceeded to pump me for scoop on House.

Bottom line: Phew.

link

আগ্‌লি বেটি 3 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
big smile
VERY MUCH PHEW...I'm glad to know we fans were basically blowing everything out of proportion...:)

I LOVE YOU WAICHINGLIU81, you always have the greatest things to post...thanx as always for being kind and sharing the news with us...:)
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
smile
i'm glad to be of help. like yourself and many others on this spot we just love ugly betty and this show deserves a fourth season and perhaps a fifth if, the next one does well. and fingers crossed, in the end we will see betty getting a makeover and she and daniel will get together.
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
wink
FINGERS CROSSED WITH YOU!!!! I think that UB should get at least 6 Seasons, of course that is not up to me, but I believe that if we fans fight hard enough we can get what we want in the end!!!!