আগ্‌লি বেটি Ugly Betty প্রণয় Interest Mini-Spoiler

waichingliu81 posted on Jan 28, 2009 at 04:27PM
by Tom on January 28th, 2009

There IS Ugly Betty news to report, besides the benching. In the Ask Ausiello report mentioned in my previous post, we hear a little more spoiler-ish news about Betty’s new love interest. (Remember that?).

As we’ve reported, his name will be Matt, Betty will meet him at YETI, and he’ll be nerdy-hunky like Henry. Matt will be played by tastefully 3-named Daniel Eric Gold. He will make his first appearance on February 19th. Ausiello says, “Word is the YETI hottie is concealing a major secret, and it’s not that he’s loaded (although he isn’t terribly forthcoming about that bit, either).”

OK, let me say this right now: if Matt is married, or has a girlfriend that’s having a baby, or is the long-lost son of any of the characters of the show, I swear I’m going to walk to Silvio Horta’s house and kick his dog.*

I know many of you roll your eyes at the thought of another love interest for Betty, and many of you think it will spark new interest in the show if it’s handled well. I tend to be in the latter category. It’s become obvious that Ugly Betty is not going to become the Mary Tyler Moore show, after all. YETI is part of the show, but it really isn’t going to be the focus. A romance, done differently from the previous 3 or 4 (remember Walter?) would add a little spark.

Anyway, starting February 19th, we’ll see what the Ugly Betty writers are up to, romatically!

link

আগ্‌লি বেটি 3 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
big smile
YAY I heard something about this before and just LOVE him personally so I'm really excited that he is going to be Betty's new love interest...(I feel almost like I'm betraying my Detty love saying that)!!!!

Personally I think Betty needs to get a new love interest, and LETS HOPE AND PRAY he is NOTHING LIKE HENRY...because towards the end he really started to irritate me, personally from the way they have described him I think he is going to be a good mix of Henry/Daniel, but hopefully more Daniel than Henry you know?! As for this secret I hope it isn't anything terrible that he has done, maybe someone did something to him?! I just hope it isn't too horrible, because I think that is a relationship I would enjoy shipping!!!!

Thanx as always waichingliu81 for the article!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
that's ok. i do wonder though, you know the episode where we see jesse kissing betty, will jesse return after that episode when it is screened? and if so, are we going to get a matt jesse and betty love triangle, just like we did with henry gio and betty?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
I honestly kind of hope that Jesse doesn't come back because I don't want another love triangle like last season, I think that would irritate me!