আগ্‌লি বেটি Your প্রশ্ন For Michael Urie!

waichingliu81 posted on Jan 28, 2009 at 11:38PM
ok, this is what happened an hour ago:

i was surfing the web, watching vids on you tube and then suddenly, check my email account when all of a sudden i received a message from michael urie!

i left a previous message stating that i wanted to do an interview with him that i can post on the ugly betty spot on this website, as well as michael urie online- seeing as i am one of the writers on there.

well, it seems as if he has agreed to do an interview and i aim to brainstorm some questions and email them to him.

if you have any questions that you want michael to answer, post them on this forum and i will pass them onto michael.

btw, here's michael's message:

'You're the bomb! I owe you an interview . . . email me with your questions ans I SWEAR I'll get it done!!'

link

আগ্‌লি বেটি 23 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
OMG that freakin' rocks!!!!!!!!!!

I will be thinking of a question or two for you to post!
বছরখানেক আগে perfectprincess said…
big smile
Same here!! I will tear my hair out to make sure you have PLENTY of questions for him!!!
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
smile
that's great you two! :) i will be looking forward to them
smile
ok, i've got one- 'have you ever visited the ugly betty fan spot on the fanpop website?'

he'll probably say no, because he hasn't heard of it, well not many celebrities have heard of fanpop- though we'll persuade him to visit it and post his comments on it afterwards
smile
YES!!! definetely!!! what a great question!!!!
OMG that is a great question...okay so this is a question about Daniel/Betty and you don't have to post if you don't want to but could you ask him..."Personally do you want the Daniel and Betty relationship to turn into something more?"

I just like hearing other actors besides just Eric and America talk about it...I will think of more, when is the due date for these questions by the way?!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
i don't have a set date, as of yet- but the more questions that you can think of, the sooner that i can email these off to michael.
বছরখানেক আগে detty4ever said…
That is absolutely great!!!!!!You're sooo lucky waichingliu81!!!
Great question BeSafe!!!!!Please ask him that!
I'll try to think of a question my self!
Maybe something like...Which is your favourite scene of the show so far?
I'll try to think of something else too..
blush
"Have you thought the end of the show?"
"Do you think that Marc becomes a better person as the show develops?"
"What is the thing that you like the most about Marc's character?"
"How many seasons do you want the show to have?"
"How would you characterize Daniel and Betty's relationship?"

Maybe I wrote too many questions...
smile
Umm...here's some questions!!
1)"What do you think about the Daniel/Amanda relationship? Do you think it will change from the way it is now?"

2)"There's so many rumors going around the internet about Ugly Betty getting cut, and Ashley leaving, can you confirm whether these are real or not?"

3)"Do you think there's any possibility, that Marc could turn straight for Amanda?"

4)"Can you think of a word to describe each member of the Ugly Betty cast?"

I know question 2 might not be able to be answered on Ashley's behalf, but I think it would confirm the cut for Ugly Betty if HE actually told us.
these are awesome questions guys :). although i was just thinking, seeing as the online chat takes place this sunday, perhaps it would be better if you posted these questions yourself. give it a try this sunday, if and when you can and hopefully he'll be able to answer them.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
Okay so I tried really hard to make the live chat work, but I couldn't see or hear anything, and well everyone else could, I think my computer hates me!!!!
Anyway if you don't mind asking him my question still I'd appreciate it...thanks!
besafe- well, the chat ended just a few minutes ago and all i can say is that there were a lot of people posting questions, it really was going way too fast. i posted one of your questions but unfortunately, he didn't geyt round to answering it. sorry that you had been having problems logging on.
Did you ask any of my questions waichingliu81? LOL!! Don't worry if you didn't...:)
i did- however, the place was swamped with people posting messages and questions to michael and unfortunately he didn't have time to read and answer yours out. however, i did ask him to check out the ugly betty and michael urie fan pop spots on here and typed in the web address, so that he knows how much of us love him and ugly betty!

oh and btw, he also mentioned that becki is a great cook! :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
YAY!! I love you Michael and Becki!! Hehehe!! Thanks for taking the time to ask my questions waichingliu81!! Much appreciated...:)
smile
that's not a problem. sorry that the time difference put you off from taking part. i'll let michael know of this and hopefully, next time when there is another online chat. it will be earlier than it was yesterday and that it is ideal for you to chat.

there was one idiot who posted rude messages and was being abusive to michael sadly- the words were blanked out though, which rather spoiled it slightly.

btw, it lasted for an hour and then michael had to call it a day afterwards. it was a shame it didn't last long, although it was getting to round about 1.00am here in the UK, so it was very late indeed.
What kind of questions did he answer?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
detty4ever- mainly ones on ugly betty but also a bit on theatre, favourite movies to name. but generally it was on the show. also someone posted whether he was related to brendon urie- to which he answered no, but i knew that myself already.

but yeah, it was mostly on UB and also he asked us whether or not we liked last thursday's episode, 'kissed off'- to which we responded with cries of 'yes!'.
smile
Ok, thanks for letting me know..
LOL thanx waichingliu81 anyway...:)
cool!