আগ্‌লি বেটি live chat with michael confirmed for THIS sunday!!

waichingliu81 posted on Feb 03, 2009 at 11:01AM
i went on his website just a couple of minutes ago and saw this:

The live chat is ON!!!

The live chat will be this Sunday (the 8th) at 7 PM EST.

Please make it if you can and have your questions ready! This should be awesome!!!

link

and so the questions that you have posted to me, you might want them answered on sunday by michael personally instead by visiting u stream.tv. you have to visit the link above. also, depending on which country you are from, the time differences will vary. likewise, the chat begins at 7.00pm in the US, EST- but in the UK, it will be 12.00am, and so you'd have to check and make a note of the times, according to where you live.

আগ্‌লি বেটি 12 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে detty4ever said…
kiss
You're kidding me..right??That would be trully awesome!!!!!!!I hope I don't make any mistake with the hour though...I can't believe it!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
smile
i know detty4ever. just click on the website link that i provided above on sunday evening at 7.00pm or before and hopefully, you'll get to chat and ask questions to michael. 12.00am seems a bit too late, but i'll give it my best shot.
When you say " 7.00pm US EST"...what do you mean?(what is EST?)For example is it New york hour?
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
^^EST stands for Eastern Standard Time, and yes that will be 7:00 by New York standards...:)

Anyway this is awesome thanx for posting, I will be there!!!!
monkey
Thanks (once again..!!!)BeSafe! Now I understand I will be there too!!
Is there anything else I need to do in order to chat with him, except entering the above link?
smile
i don't know, but you might want to register your details with the website that i provided, just in case it won't allow you to chat, for example. i did just that yesterday and registration is free
worried
Ok thank you so much...BUT I just did the math and when in America(New York) is 7.00 pm, here(Greece) is 02.00 am!!Can you believe it?And I don't think that I could be online at that time!!
BeSafe please ask him something about Daniel and Betty!!I really want to know if he sees them as a couple in the future!!
JUST MY LUCK!STUPID TIME DIFFERENCE!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
big smile
OMG that really sucks for you detty4ever...and OF COURSE I will ask him something Detty for you...look who your talking to...LOL!
The Detty fans will be well represented!
wink
Thank you so much!!(Yeah you're right..the fact that you'll be there means that there will be Detty questions!!)And of course I will ask you to tell (in a few words :)...)what it will be discussed!
LOL of course I would be happy to tell you exactly what he said!!!! Hopefully Michael is a Detty fan as well :)
বছরখানেক আগে perfectprincess said…
waichingliu81 - could you please pass on my questions to michael, as over in australia it will be 12pm on monday or something like that and i will be at school with no access to a computer!! otherwise i wouldn't miss this thing for the world, but pretty please, pass on my questions as i would really truly appreciate it!!
smile
ok, perfectprincess. i'll do that for you tommorow :)