আগ্‌লি বেটি Episode 3.15 Details

waichingliu81 posted on Feb 03, 2009 at 12:43PM
*NOTE, if you don't want to be spoiled, then do not read on

'there's no place like mode'

FASHION WEEK BRINGS CHAOS TO THE MODIES, ON ABC’S “UGLY BETTY”

“There’s No Place Like Mode” - Fashion Week brings chaos to the Modies, as Betty copes with simultaneously putting on a show for a bizarre new designer named Heinrich and with an assignment from YETI to partner up with Matt (guest star Daniel Eric Gold), who works at a sports magazine, to learn about each other’s jobs.

Meanwhile, Wilhelmina fears she’s lost her edge in the fashion world because she’s been spending too much time with Conner, Daniel tries giving Molly a makeover, and a new member of the Mode team makes a dramatic entrance, on ABC’s “Ugly Betty,” THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 19 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

আগ্‌লি বেটি 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
Okay so this is the episode I'm excited about, well of course I'm excited about all of them, but I really want to meet this Matt character, because I think I'm going to like him, but I will have to wait until I see him in the role to tell, I REALLY want to like him though!
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
smile
this could be a good one to watch. i am actually intrigued to find out who mode's new team member is and what he or she looks like.