আগ্‌লি বেটি Good News, Ugly Betty Fans! (Fingers Crossed)

waichingliu81 posted on Feb 11, 2009 at 11:38AM
by Tom on February 10th, 2009

114197_1906 Mr Ausiello of Entertainment Weekly (he deserves to be called Mr Ausiello with this news) made my day in this post on the Ausiello Files. He says:

Despite the, ahem, perception problem that resulted from that whole open-ended hiatus thing, ABC is on the verge of renewing Ugly Betty for a fourth season, sources confirm to me exclusively.

For those of you who are fans of other ABC shows, he says, “The network is also said to be this close to giving early pickups to Grey’s Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, America’s Funniest Home Videos, and The Bachelor.”

Of course, none of those are a surprise to me, with the possible exception of Brothers and Sisters, which has been in Ugly Betty’s category of “doing OK, but not quite a mega-hit anymore”.

And, as usual , an ABC spokesperson would not confirm the info explicitly: The network “is not ready to announce any pick-ups at this point.”

If true, I don’t know if Betty will keep her time slot or move to another day/time, and I don’t care. The news of the hiatus, Michael Urie’s assurances notwithstanding, made it look like the show was doomed. It looks like we’ll get Season 4: A New Hope. :)

I feel like doing a happy dance!

link

আগ্‌লি বেটি 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে ilovejim said…
this is great! im not ready to let ugly betty go
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
big smile
Oh YAY I read this on B&B and was like jumping out of my chair with excitement...of course I'm worried about seasons after 4, but for now I should just look at the immediate future and not worry, after all UB is one of ABC's best shows, and now that 2 Grey's stars may not be returning to the series a MAJOR one at that...fingers crossed everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And GO UGLY BETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!