আগ্‌লি বেটি What Would আপনি Do About Season 3?

waichingliu81 posted on Feb 16, 2009 at 07:20PM
okay, i wanted to raise some discussion as well as for you to share your ideas as to how the rest of season 3 of ugly betty needs to be improved. the reason for this is that the last couple of episodes, for the exception of 'kissed off', have been average at best but nothing remotely new or interesting that we have seen before.

this is what i'd do-

- the show needs to focus on betty's friendships with daniel and christina, which has been lacking this season

- continue her developing friendships with marc and amanda, which has been one of the positive points on the show

- less focus on the suarez family and their storylines and more on what happens at mode- there has been too much drama and not enough comedy as of late.

- of course molly will no longer be on the show- seeing as she is going to be killed off, but cannot she be rid of now? she is just boring and offers nothing new to ugly betty

- christina has been heavily underused, which is criminal given she is one of many people's favourite characters. get her involved with amanda and marc, i'd say

- i'd bring back gio- but not as betty's love interest. as that ship' has sailed for me personally. turn him into a regular and have him serving sandwiches at mode

- i'd want betty to move out of her home and regain her independence again. moving back home was a mistake for me. there is no way she is going to develop as a person, for as long as she continues to live with papi, hilda and justin

- instead of bringing in a new love interest for marc- of which should happen next season- i'd concerntrate on his and amanda's friendship, seeing as they are roommates now

-probably bring in a love interest for amanda- though i wouldn't mind marc and amanda as a couple, as i ship them a lot

- i'd keep connor and willie together- and as for willie, i like the softer side to her- as last season she was just horrible and mean.

ok, that's my two cents :)

আগ্‌লি বেটি 3 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে detty4ever said…
smile
I agree with everything that you said except from the idea to bring Gio back..I mean as I remeber he was still in love with Betty in "Betty Suarez land" and I don't know how possible it could be to come back in the show as a regular and to feel nothing for Betty..
I think that Gio's chracter had a very specific role in the show and that was to help Betty with her self-esteem, to treat her right, to make her feel that there are cute guys out there that could really fell in love with her and the fact that she and Henry can't be together doesn't mean that she will never find again a handsome guy to love her..I think that he gave everything that he had to give in the show and now we need new fresh stories...

Also we need to get rid of Molly coz yeah she's boring!And to see how things are going with Marc and Amanda living together..
More Betty/Amanda/Marc scenes cause they are hilarious together!

And last but not least, MORE DANIEL/BETTY scenes like the one in "Crush'd"!!!I think(and correct me if I'm wrong)that this eppy did very well in ratings...And more hugs like this one: link

And also we need in the future to see this manips by mi31270 becoming true!!! link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
I agree with everything you said, but I also think the show should show more focus on the FRIENDSHIP between Daniel and Betty, as it is, as I have stated before, the HEART of the show, in my opinion...I also have seen some spoiler clips with Matt and I can tell you I LOVE him sooo far, so I think the rest of the season should focus on his and Betty's evolving, but hopefully normal/stable relationship...aside from that I agree with you on pretty much everything!
বছরখানেক আগে detty4ever said…
cool
Oh I really hope that Matt will make Daniel jealous!