আগ্‌লি বেটি Episode 3.18 Details

waichingliu81 posted on Feb 21, 2009 at 02:23PM
'a mother of a problem'

Betty meets Matt’s mother (guest star Christine Baranski) but things don’t go as she expects. Meanwhile, Wilhelmina gets creative to solve a cash flow problem, Daniel deals with the latest wrinkle in his relationship with Molly, and the Suarez family conspire to set Hilda up with Archie (guest star Ralph Macchio), the promising city councilman from Queens.

*this is the last episode to air before the hiatus

February 26, Episode 3.16 - Things Fall Apart

March 5, Episode 3.17 - Sugar Daddy

March 12, Episode 3.18 - A Mother of a Problem.

link

আগ্‌লি বেটি 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
big smile
*tear, tear* why do we have to have a stupid hiatus, right when everything is starting to get really good and amazing again!!!!

Anyway I'm excited to meet Matt's mom, although I'm thinking her reaction to Betty is going to be less than polite...I wonder if Daniel finally finds out whats going on with Molly?! And YAY Archie is back...that makes me VERY happy!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
i know it sucks. i live in the uk but watch UB on the internet because it still hasn't aired here unfortunately.

i too like matt and betty- matt reminds me of daniel. i think it would be great if he became a permanent character on the show by joining mode for instance. i know he is a sports guy, but i can see him doing well at mode and doing something completely different but also doing it well too.

matt's mother will be interesting- well i hope so because she is played by the actress who appeared in a show called cybil back in the 90s but she's rather good anyway.

as for archie, glad ralph machio is returning and it looks like love is in their air for him and hilda. should be worth tuning for!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
That sux that it hasn't even aired over there yet...and I bet watching it on the internet is a nightmare...gosh...:/

I know Matt reminds me of Daniel in a lot of ways too! I wish he would become a permanent character on the show, I really do love his character so far! And I think he would be good at whatever he decided to do, as long as he could 'personalize' it, like he said.

And I have seen the actress who plays his mother in a few things and she is quite good so I'm thinking it will be quite interesting...and I hope love is in the air for Hilda/Archie, I LOVE RM and think they would be super cute!
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
yeah, hilda and archie would be perfect for each other. we know that she hasn't had much success when it comes to finding and being in love- santos and coach tony diaz for instance- but hopefully, things will look up for her, this time with archie.

but with matt- even if he and betty do fall in love, but then break up afterwards, i wouldn't mind seeing him remain friends with betty. i hope the writers don't turn matt into a jerk later on, like they did with jesse. as he was likable at the start of this season, but obviously in the kissed off ep, the writers wrote jesse as an annoying self-centred moron. if they did, i'd be crossed.