আগ্‌লি বেটি Episode 3.19 Details

waichingliu81 posted on Mar 04, 2009 at 11:19AM
'the sex issue'

Daniel and Wilhelmina hope that an issue of Mode devoted to sex will turn their fortunes around. Meanwhile, when Matt seems a little shy about taking his romance with Betty to the next level, Marc and Amanda team up to give Betty a sexy makeover, and Hilda is uncertain she wants to continue dating Archie (guest star Ralph Macchio).

March 5, Episode 3.17 - Sugar Daddy

March 12, Episode 3.18 - A Mother of a Problem.

March 19, Episode 3.19 – The Sex Issue

link

আগ্‌লি বেটি 3 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
LOL this looks like a great episode, or sounds like a great episode, sadly it is the last episode before the hiatus so that is a bittersweet thing about the episode!!!!

LOL I think it is kind of funny that they are like, hmmm what is going to help Mode out the most?! A SEX ISSUE!!!! Its just kind of funny to me...Awwww Matt is such a cutie, he is nervous, I LOVE it!!!!! And Betty gets a SEXY makeover from Marc/Amanda...hmm this is interesting, I wonder if it is going to be a real makeover, like are we going to see madeover Betty?! If that does happen I'm all for Betty agreeing, everybody seeing how beautiful she really is and then her going BACK TO NORMAL, because that is who she is and she is happy with herself!!!!
And YAY Ralph Macchio, but why is Hilda uncertain...gosh so many questions!!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
smile
i think that having read the plot of this one, this could be another one of those great episodes from season 3. i am intrigued to see marc and amanda's make over on betty. it should be fascinating- hopefully it will be nothing like the one in queens for a day. back in season 1 (remember that one?). of course betty shouldn't get a complete overhaul but it would be good if say, the braces went because betty has had them for like ages hasn't she? and she's 25 now and by that age, they should come off.

but yeah, i think i am going to enjoy this one a lot.
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
Yep it should be quite intriguing and OMG yes I remember that episode from Season 1, which the makeover was horrible, but we got some cute Detty scenes out of it, and it was a great episode so I was good, I don't think Betty is getting those braces off anytime soon though, I read an interview (I'll post it) where the writers said something like that...:)

I HOPE I will LOVE this one!!!!