আগ্‌লি বেটি Ugly Betty Will Return For A Fourth Season!

waichingliu81 posted on Mar 07, 2009 at 01:10AM
ABC Entertainment Prez: ‘Ugly Betty Will Return’

by Tom on March 6th, 2009

I’ve been waiting, waiting, WAITING for somebody, anybody in an official capacity at ABC to say these words. Ugly Betty fans, I give you Stephen McPherson, President of ABC Entertainment Group, in a Q&A with Hollywood Reporter:

THR: What are your plans for "Ugly Betty"? Will it return in the fall, and will it stay on Thursdays?

McPherson: "Ugly Betty" will return.

Game, set, match. Woot.

After last night’s stellar episode (recap is coming, I swear), this news just puts me on cloud nine.

Micheal Urie, I’ll gladly accept every ‘I told you so’ that you throw at me. I report the good and the bad, and ratings-wise, there has been a lot of bad lately, so I’ve been a flibbertigibbet.

I’m still waiting for the “official” announcement, but this is about at close as it gets. Now, if we can just get NYC to continue the tax break that brought the show to the city, Season 4 of Ugly Betty might just be the best ever!

BTW, I’ll have more of this outstanding new photo set later.

Tom

link

আগ্‌লি বেটি 3 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে detty4ever said…
big smile
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!These are GREAT news!!!!They would be insane if the didn't continue the show!!!!I'm sure that the 4rth season will be the best that we have seen!!!
বছরখানেক আগে PassionHurts said…
tongue
YAY! Awesomely Cool.
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
big smile
I WAS ALSO ON CLOUD NINE WHEN I READ THIS, HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!