আগ্‌লি বেটি Ugly Betty Gramercy Park Set Photos!

waichingliu81 posted on Mar 10, 2009 at 05:44PM
by Tom on March 10th, 2009

Here are some wonderful recent Ugly Betty set photos from filming in Gramercy Park in Manhattan. They are so good, I had to post them all and break them up into two posts.

The first set is heavy in MarcAmatty. (Marc, Amanda, and Betty for the uninitiated). I’ve noticed that this season, especially lately, the trio are usually sent on some kind of mission each and every episode. Well, usually it’s Marc and Betty, and Amanda finds a way to tag along.

The three of them (Michael Urie, Becki Newton, and America Ferrera) are so fun together. You can really see it in these photos, and I understand why the writers would make this a recurring theme.

Newton apparently has a little fall – I’m assuming it was part of filming, but if not, Kudos to America and Michael for catching her.

Look for the second set of photos (Becki Newton heavy) shortly. More pics after the jump.

link

link

আগ্‌লি বেটি 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
laugh
Awww thanx a billion for the cute photos, I wonder what is going on with them?! I LOVE it when they are all together so I hope they are on some kind of secret mission, it would just be too funny!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
smile
i hope that with this episode that we get to see more of them together and we get plenty of scenes with all three of them as well. in tornado girl, we had only had like 2 or 3 scenes with marc, amanda and betty and ach of them were rather short too.

that's one of the things i liked so far about this season compared to last season is that we are getting more marc, amanda and betty scenes than we did, as well as marc and betty, and amanda and betty.