আগ্‌লি বেটি Eddie Cibrian...Too Cute For Words!

CrazedFan posted on Mar 12, 2009 at 09:39PM
What other shows is he in? I just can’t get enough of him... He’s waay too cute!

আগ্‌লি বেটি 8 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
He was such a cutie, if I am correct he used to be in a show called Third Watch...they show reruns all the time, my sister was obsessed with it...I think it comes on Bravo, but I'm not sure...hope that helps!
বছরখানেক আগে CrazedFan said…
hmm...thanks i'll look that up. I may be confusing third watch with another but i thought they canceled it. I'll look it up though that show is
Yep I am pretty sure you are right, I said they show reruns on Bravo, not new episodes, I guess that was kind of confusing, I don't know if he is on anything new though...sorry!
বছরখানেক আগে CelebStat said…
the most recent tv shows i'v seen him on is Ugly Betty. He plays a very hott coach...so i decided to digg up some info on him...i was surprised cuz i didn't know he was married and has a son..and he's starring in a new lifetime movie..which is great cuz i love to watch him..haha...
^^He is quite nice to watch I must say :)
বছরখানেক আগে GradT said…
yes he is... haha... but the movie your talking about is Northern Lights & it's what sparked the rumors of him and LeAnn Rimes. Apparently they got a little closer than what they were supposed to on & off set.

Here's the link:
link
বছরখানেক আগে PopShocker said…
i love nora roberts books! I have sooo many & I didn't know that there was a Northern lights movie out tom. night which sadly is really exciting for me. lol! It's sad that Eddie and LeAnn did this but after seeing the trailer can you really blame them. lol!
বছরখানেক আগে CrazedFan said…
lol ! not at all, he's such a hottie. I enjoyed watching the film a lot. Did anyone else see it??