আগ্‌লি বেটি major details about the remainder of UB season 3

waichingliu81 posted on Mar 15, 2009 at 12:45AM
*those based in the US, especially besafe please read and take note*

-ugly betty returns from the hiatus on thursday may 7 at 8.00pm

- the season 3 finale is on thursday may 21, plus this one is extra special because it is 2 hours long !! therefore it starts at 8.00pm and finishes at 10.00 pm! woo- hoo! :)

link

আগ্‌লি বেটি 9 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
smile
therefore, in total season 3 will have 22 episodes. next thurs ep, 'the sex issue' is episode 19 and the last for the time being and the hiatus begins. by the time it returns in the US in 2 months time, there will be only 3 episodes left, and then when they have all aired, season 3 will have then been completed.
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
big smile
^^OMG this is AMAZING!!!!!!
Thank you times fifty billion for getting this information...I LOVE how you always get this stuff!!!!
And OMG 2 HOUR finale, that is AWESOME...OMG thanks again, I'm giving you props for this!!!!
smile
i know, and season 3 hasn't been shown in the uk, and yet i get all my info from various sources such as the ugly betty live journal community, where people post news and articles on the show and the cast especially. oh and i'm glad to be of help.
Hehe your a good finder of spoilers, I look and look but they somehow seem to elude me, so thanks a billion for always finding them, I'd go spoilerless if not you and the B&B community!!!!
yeah, sometimes it's difficult finding news on the show with regards to potential storylines. but i do search online such as ugly betty news, ugly betty live journal community and spoiler tv to name. as for the season 3 finale, fingers crossed it will be better than season 2's jump. i was rather letdown by that- not to mention i didn't really care about betty choosing between gio and henry.

i know also that michael urie mentioned that someone will die this season. like yourself i'm assuming that person will be molly, and that i'm predicting that this will take place during that final episode.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Source: Ugly Betty Will Return May 7, 2-Hour Finale May 21!

by Tom on March 16th, 2009

Well, this is fantastic news, indeed! According to SitcomsOnline.com, Ugly Betty will return from hiatus (after this week’s episode 3.19 – The Sex Issue), on May 7! I guess this means that all of Michael Ausiello’s speculation about the show running in June was just that.

According to the site, ABC also announced that the show will have a two hour finale on May 21. We’ve been waiting for an Ugly Betty two hour premiere or finale since season 1, and it looks like they’re finally going to give it to us!

In the story, writer Pavan wonders whether ABC will air one episode on another night because there are 5 episodes left in the season. I’m not so sure. I’m pretty sure a full season is 23 episodes (at least season 1 was 23 episodes), and this week is number 19. That leaves four after that. But then again, by my count there are only 3 weeks in which to air new episodes, so maybe Pavan has the right idea/wrong number...

Regardless, this is great, great news! Having the show air during May sweeps, ending with a two-hour finale, will be a great shot in the arm for the show! This means that episode 3.22 will have to be a doozy to get interest whipped up for the finale (no more Lindsay Lohan gimmicks!).

Please, please, please let Brian Tanen lead the writing on the finale...

Of course, the usual disclaimers apply. Until I see video of some guy with a power tie and an ABC/Disney name tag make the announcement, we have to refrain from doing the happy dance. (Not to doubt SO – this is our policy with all scoop sources) But, I DO believe it – so I’m going to bounce up and down just a little. :)

link
^^LOL I love it whenever you put these little comments made by Tom because he so entertains me!!!! LOL!!!!
And maybe he is not but I AM doing the HAPPY DANCE, I really hope that they are correct, I assume they are though, and it is GREAT UB is returning in time for May Sweeps because hopefully we get some great things out of that!

I agree with you also on the whole Season 2 finale about her choosing between Gio/Henry, it didn't really interest me that much, except for the fact that I was very ANTI HENRY, so I was against her choosing him in any way shape or form, but I felt that it was predictable, my Grandma who watched the finale with us, but doesn't watch UB at all, EVER, said after it ended, I bet she chose neither, just herself, and well she was totally RIGHT as we know, so...anyway the WRITERS better step it up, I just hope we get a writer from one of my FAVORITE episodes, as long as we get some cute DETTY moments, some funny MAMANDA moments, and a good CLIFFHANGER I'll be good!!!!
smile
i know, tom's awesome. you should check out ugly betty news because he writes and posts a lot of articles and comments on the show and the cast.

link
LOL thanks for the link, I will definately check that out!!!!