আগ্‌লি বেটি New On Set ছবি With America And Ashley

waichingliu81 posted on Mar 24, 2009 at 02:25AM
Ugly Betty Set Photos: America and Ashley

by Tom on March 23rd, 2009

Here are some recent photos from the set of Ugly Betty. They involve a scene with America Ferrera and Ashley Jensen.

Here’s Betty running toward Christina. Yeah, I know, the outfit is crazy. Patricia Field usually has Betty’s outfits clash in color, but the patterns usually match. In this case, the colors pretty well match, but we have stripes and florals and a big print (and a checked purse). Ouch!

She is running toward:

…Christina. Who is getting to a car. Other photos of this scene feature Stuart, and there are still others of Vanessa Williams as Wilhelmina on the same street (but never in the same scene - she’s probably chasing them). It culminates in this shocker, a photo I haven’t been able to get my hands on, but a spoiler nonetheless:

Go here. Drink!

link

You guys certainly know by now, it’s a drinking game. Every time Betty gets fired, or quits her job, or gets arrested or otherwise detained, we take a drink.

So, is this going to be the cliffhanger? Probably not, but these look like very dramatic scenes, anyway.

link

আগ্‌লি বেটি 3 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে detty4ever said…
Ok, what would you think of me if I tell you that I like America's clothes?? Probably that I'm crazy!Anyway, I think they're better from other outfits especially from season 1! The pink high heels for example are very cute! I wouldn't wear them but I like them on her!I see progress in Betty's style!

The picture is completely random I just liked it!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Ok, what would আপনি think of me if I tell আপনি that I like America's clothes?? Probably that I'm crazy!
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
i think that her clothes are better looking this season compared to season 1's. although overall, she has to dress much better but not look like a clown. obviously we don't want her looking like a s*ut or tart either but at the same time, i think that betty should take a leaf out of amanda and even perhaps christina's books when it comes to fashion.
বছরখানেক আগে detty4ever said…
Oh, come on..clown? I think you're overracting! Betty is unique and she makes extreme clothes to appear cute on her!I like the fact that she doesn't look like Amanda and Christina for now, because she's special! Of course I want her to change her appearence at the end when she will be more mature on the inside but for now these crazy outfits reflect her unique personality and that's what I like the most about her!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Oh, come on..clown? I think you're overracting! Betty is unique and she makes extreme clothes to appe