আগ্‌লি বেটি Ugly Betty Spoilers: That Bunny Suit Gives Daniel a Rasche

waichingliu81 posted on Mar 27, 2009 at 02:47AM
by Tom on March 26th, 2009

EW’s Ausiello has a couple of Ugly Betty spoilers today. First, in his Ask Ausiello column, comes this little tidbit:

Now, the bad news: Daniel is going to have to sell his soul to bail out Meade. And by sell I mean dress up in a bunny costume at the behest of some rich tycoon named Hartley. Oh, how the boring mighty have fallen.

Does that last sentence mean we can count Ausiello amongst those who are tired of the Daniel / Molly pairing? Although, I don’t think Daniel himself has been boring; it’s been interesting watching him grow. But, the writers seemed to have been biding their time till they can get to a good dying scene during May sweeps.

Anyway, at first I wondered if the bunny costume was figurative, but I’m pretty sure it’s going to be literal. That leaves two questions:

1) I wonder how much the scene in question will mirror Betty’s humiliation scene during the photo shoot in the series pilot?

2) Which Hartley will it be? Victoria, Matt’s dad, or Matt himself? (Matt would be highly unlikely, though). OK, I’ll add a third:

3) If it’s Victoria, will the bunny suit be part of some weird … uh … situation? Don’t laugh - remember the “furry” episode on CSI Mothership ?

I digress. Speaking of Matt’s dad, in a casting scoop post from Ausiello, we find out who was cast in the role. It’s David Rasche, who is a veteran of many shows, including L.A. Law, Suddenly Susan, All My Children and many others. Ausiello describes the role as “Branson-esque”. As in Richard Branson of Virgin, well, everything.

So, if Matt’s dad, Cal, is a jet-setting, adventure-loving entrepreneur, and since Victoria has already shown a cruel streak, we pretty much can guess which Hartley will make Daniel get his bunny on.

Interesting things to ponder during the hiatus…

link

আগ্‌লি বেটি 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
blush
Thanks for this post, very interesting things to ponder indeed...Daniel in a bunny-suit, is it mean that I hope it is literal, how adorable would Eric be in a bunny suit, this is going to be a MUST WATCH!
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
smile
yeah, i think this could turn out to be one of the funniest moments of season 3 alongside marc and amanda's kiss to name that is.