আগ্‌লি বেটি Full Details Of Season 3 Dvd Of Ugly Betty

waichingliu81 posted on Apr 12, 2009 at 06:29PM
US release date- 22 sept 09'
region 1
amazon price- $38.99
bonus features- to name but many

'Going home to New York City', 'look who keeps popping up' video commentary, webisodes, Betty bloops, alternate takes, deleted scenes

link

আগ্‌লি বেটি 11 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Pinkcentrina said…
Thanks :) Can you imagine how long its going to take for us to get it in the UK? It seems like forever.
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
pinkcentrina- i have this terrible feeling that the dvd set might not be avaliable to us folks in the uk, until next year! seeing as channel 4 still haven't shown season 3, i think we will have to wait a long time for it. if and when however i get more details as to the region 2 release of season 3 of ugly betty, i'll let you know ASAP :).
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ahh thats terrible :( I heard that channel 4 are showing season 3 in July though which is better than nothing. I cant wait-hopfully we'll hear about the dvd soon
pinkcentrina- they are? well, when they do, i hope they show season 3 in full without giving it breaks. i'd be annoyed if they did the same thing as they did with season 2- which was to show season 3 in july- only for it to not appear in say october and that it returned next year, 2010. and 2 years AFTER the US had first screened season 3.
Waichingliu- I know,its so annoying. They treated it horribly. My only concern is that they say its July which is the same time as Big Brother and wasn't that the reason for them delaying it last year? I could be wrong but I thought it had something to do with that. All we want is one episode a week without gaps,is that too much to ask for?
oh no, don't tell me they are screening big brother as well?!
it's always big brother, isn't it? that show always has to come first for channel 4; well, channel 4 doesn't deserve the rights to ugly betty, if this is the way they wish to treat the shows and its fans like yourself.

and if they couldn't be bothered to show it on friday evenings, then what about saturdays? i'm sure there will be some fans who won't be going out when it is on.

although i have been watching season 3 on the internet, because i was so fed up of waiting that i had to resort to other websites. at first it was you tube but then later on, the episodes were removed for copyright purposes sadly, though i have been watching them on a site called 'watch ugly betty online'. so that is where i get my fix of season 3.
Exactly, even if they don't show it on Friday nights there are 6 other nights of the week and even if people are out they could watch it on 4OD. If I remember correctly they also used to show a new episode on Wednesdays on e4 so there were two chances to watch it.
I watched it on youtube too but there was only one day to watch them before they got taken down and it was never really the same. To be honest I watch it mostly for Marc and Amanda so I sometimes just forward to those parts and watch the rest later.
i watch it mainly for marc and amanda too, although i first watch the episode in full and if i like it, i'll rewatch it again when i want to. if it is an episode i dislike however after watching it in full, i'll only watch parts that i did like afterwards and skip the bits i hated.

btw, the 'watch ugly betty online' is really useful because on there it has website links to places where you can watch the episodes and it is also regularly updated as well. it is also extremely useful for those who cannot watch the episodes on the ABC site- which is useless for those of us living out the US because it doesn't work.

ideally though, if not friday, then i wouldn't mind saturday nights, but not during monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday because a) it is inconvenient for me and b) there are kids who are fans of ugly betty but of whom have school the following morning and so because of that and their parents they cannot stay up to watch it.
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
kiss
Awww I'm sorry that it isn't going to be avaliable to you guys :(, that sux, but THANKS A BILLION for posting this I am super excited for this!!!!!
Ahhh and look at that LOTS of special features for us to enjoy, and wait what is that VIDEO COMMENTARY, YAY, we missed that for the Season 2 DVD, glad to see they returned to it!!!!
VERY EXCITED NOW, can't wait!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে freckles08 said…
Awww im so jealous the extras sounds so cool. By the time we get this in the U.k Season 4 will probably be almost finshed in the US. I HATE BIG BROTHER!! Sometimes i wish Sky had the rights to Ugly Betty like they took Lost which is the only reason my mum got sky. That way we would be up to date with season 3 and wouldn't have to wait!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
i know what you mean freckles08, though as soon as i get hold of the release date for the region 2 season 3 dvd set of ugly betty, i'll post it in this forum. the webisodes- i'm guessing these are the fantastic marc and amanda mode after hours eps, which you can watch on you tube, as well as ABC.com. if you haven't seen them yet, i reccomend that you do so. you won't be dissapointed!

ideally, it would be great if season 3 was released on dvd in the uk at the same time that channel 4 shows it- that way, because many fans will have purchased the dvd and watched it at home, will probably not bother watching it on channel 4. thus, channel 4 loses viewers, as a result.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে