আগ্‌লি বেটি America Turns 25 This Year!

waichingliu81 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 11:52AM
Happy Birthday, America Ferrera!

Posted: 18 Apr 2009 05:47 AM PDT

Today, Ugly Betty star America Ferrera turns 25! Ahh, to be young and famous in New York!

She shares April 18th as a birthday with James Woods, Conan O’Brien, Melissa Joan Hart, and even Kourtney Kardashian.

I hope she takes it easy with partner Ryan Piers Williams, or parties it up with Becki Newton, or does whatever she wants today. And hopefully, she’ll get back to filming the final episodes of Ugly Betty season 3 very soon. I miss the NY set photos!

As many of you have noted in the comments here, this has been a very confusing year for Ferrera’s character Betty. Her direction has been so scattered, almost schizophrenic, it has to be the result of a disagreement amongst the writers/producers. I can tell you this, if the show wants to survive season 4, the writers HAVE to come up with a direction and stick to it.

But, enough of my Ugly betty whining. Today is Ferrera’s day, and I hope she enjoys it fully.

Tom

link

আগ্‌লি বেটি 3 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
big smile
Aww yesterday was America's birthday! That's so cool, I think Eric Mabius' birthday is coming up soon then I know their birthdays are really close to each others!
Anyway I hope she has an awesome birthday!
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
smile
she's only 3 years younger than me. oh and eric's birthday is coming up next, as you'd rightly put it, followed by becki's in july and michael's in august.
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
Oh cool, she's hmmm 8 years older than me! :) I feel young now...anyay YAY for Eric it is coming up, so soon we shall have to say Happy Birthday to him! And then Becki's in July and Michaels in August!