আগ্‌লি বেটি michael urie: ugly betty season 3 back on APRIL 30!!!

waichingliu81 posted on Apr 20, 2009 at 06:33PM
this just in from our very own michael:

WE'RE BACK EARLY!!!

UGLY BETTY COMES BACK EARLY!

Instead of May 7th, we'll be back on the air THURSDAY APRIL 30!!!!!

whohoo!!!!

link

hooray!! let's do a victory dance! :)

আগ্‌লি বেটি 7 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Pinkcentrina said…
Ahh Michael is so fab. This is amazing news :)
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
big smile
LOL I wonder if its because og how bad Samantha Who and In the Motherhood were doing! *snickers*
Anyway YAY THIS IS AWESOME, its like an *really* early birthday gift!!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
smile
exactly. i'm glad that it is back so early than originally expected, april 30th that is. and besafe, i think abc realised how badly those two shows have been doing, not to mention that they must've taken note by the fans how much we missed it on air. thank goodness though that this crappy UB hiatus officially ends on april 30, next thursday. hurrah!
Ugly Betty To Return A Week Earlier Than Scheduled!

by Tom on April 20th, 2009

ABC is bringing back Ugly Betty from hiatus a week earlier than planned. It will return to the air (I’m assuming with a NEW episode - 3.20, Rabbit Test) on April 30th at 8/7c.

Woot.

The two replacement comedies, In The Motherhood and Samantha Who?, were not pulling very good ratings. Last week, for example, “Motherhood” averaged just a 1.4 rating and 5 share in the adults 18-49 demo, while “Samantha” posted a 1.5/5. Things were so bad, the shows threatened to hurt Grey’s Anatomy. Now THAT’s bad.

The chances of Motherhood coming back next season are very slim. Samantha Who? is another story. The network likes the show (so do I), but it just hasn’t performed absent the Dancing With The Stars lead-in.

But, bad news for the replacement shows is good new for Betty fans. Now, we have to reset our countdown clocks. Remember, Betty returns to the air on April 30th! Woohoo!

link
বছরখানেক আগে Pinkcentrina said…
If ratings are a little lower than usual next week I hope people dont take it as a bad sign because I'm sure there are still a few people who will forget/not find out about and miss it. However does this mean we'll get a new podcast next week too? I've missed it possibly more than the show itself.
probably, and we all know that we haven't had one for quite a while. the last podcast was on march 16! if you go on ABC.com and on the ugly betty homepage, it should have all the podcasts that you can follow and listen to.

hopefully, with season 3 returning, this will prompt more people to tune in and give the show the boost it needs.

link
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
heart
YAY I'm still VERY excited about this!!!!!!!