আগ্‌লি বেটি Info On Season 3 Finale!

waichingliu81 posted on Apr 24, 2009 at 05:42PM
April 24th, 2009
A Little Info About The Ugly Betty Season Finale

Ugly Betty’s season-finale love affair with America’s national pastime, at least as far a season finales go, continues. Lookie what’s hidden away in a small blurb in the NY Mets’ beat column in the New York Daily News today:

ABC’s "Ugly Betty" will be filming scenes for its season finale during Friday night’s game [tonight] at Citi Field. Characters Betty & Daniel are among those scheduled to be filming.

So, I guess we know, at least partially, what the “Curveball” episode title is all about. I’m sure the other allusions will have to do with unexpected changes in our heroes’ lives (Henry returning? Molly dying?).

Anyway, Citi Field is the home of the New York Mets (built as a replacement for Shea Stadium) in Flushing, Queens.

Do not be surprised if there’s some Matt connection (he is a sports writer, after all). It would be pretty awesome, also, if a couple of players made cameos.

However, it’s being filmed during the game, so perhaps America Ferrera and Eric Mabius will be in the crowd? But then again, how do you handle security and logistics for such an undertaking? I can’t wait to see what this is all about.

This is quite a step up from last season’s season finale, which was filmed in a park in LA. I love NY!

Tom

link

আগ্‌লি বেটি 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
Very interesting, if nothing else this at least lets us know there will be some Detty scenes in the finale!
But anyway so far it sounds really interesting, they have me intrigued!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
smile
i'm predicting that with the detty scenes, both daniel and betty will reflect on each other's respective partners, molly, matt and henry (sadly for us). although i'm sure that whatever they do say to each other, will have some bearing on a future detty ship happening on the show, later on.
I agree, I think if/when Molly is dying/dies then we will have some very interesting conversations between the two of them, that will imply a Detty future!
Of course I'm hoping that if Daniel does find out about Henry he DIScourages Betty from him, telling her she deserves better, *coughMattcough* (eventually Daniel himself!)
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
i actually do hope daniel finds out that henry is not the man he used to think he is. in season 1, he was urging betty to get together with him. but 2 seasons later, he needs to know about henry being the father of his child and having an ex-girlfriend, and NOW having a new flame. and also with regards to matt, it would be great if matt stuck around next season and that we got some scenes with daniel and matt, so that daniel can see for himself how similar he is to him and that it can be a good thing. which should also mean that if matt and betty can be a couple, then why not daniel and betty, because matt is a proxy for daniel, after all.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Yep I think toward the end of that relationship, well Season 2 really, Daniel saw that Henry wasn't good for Betty. I thought it was clear in "Something Wicked This Way Comes" when he told her that she was being stupid and that she was going to get her heart broken again (I hated when it practically took it back the next episode!).
Daniel knows that Betty deserves MUCH better than Henry Grubstick! And I definately agree I heart Matt and I hope they keep him around and Daniel does start to notice hey Matt is a lot like me...hopefully he also notices that Molly *was* a lot like Betty and the pieces start to come together. Like you say Matt is a proxy for Daniel!