আগ্‌লি বেটি Spoilers For The Last 2 Season 3 Eps!!

waichingliu81 posted on May 05, 2009 at 12:07AM
Ugly Betty Episodes 3.23 and 3.24 Press Release

by Tom on May 4th, 2009

Here is the press release for the Ugly Betty Season 3 finale (which is two episodes back-to-back). 3.23 is entitled “Curveball”,and 3.24 is “The Fall Issue”.

Fair warning: the synopses are quite spoiler-ish about things that will happen in the next two episodes, so turn ye back, all who are spoiler-averse! You have been warned.

The synopses:

Ugly Betty” concludes the season with a shocking two-hour telecast, THURSDAY, MAY 21 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. In the first hour, entitled “Curveball” (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), just as Betty agrees to move in with Matt, Henry (guest star Christopher Gorham) pays a visit to NYC, forcing Betty to admit she still has feelings for her former fiance. Meanwhile, Betty and Marc wait to see if their YETI editor interviews resulted in actual jobs; Daniel’s transformation from playboy to devoted husband makes him a media darling; and Wilhelmina cozies up to Victoria Hartley to find out just what kind of connection Claire Meade has to Cal Hartley.

In “The Fall Issue” (9:00-10:00 p.m.), the sudden death of a Mode editor leaves Betty and Marc competing for the same job. Meanwhile, Wilhelmina demands that Claire tender her resignation at a big awards ceremony . . . or she’ll reveal Claire’s dark secret to Cal Hartley; Matt lets his jealousy over Henry get the best of him; and Justin nervously waits to see if he got into performing arts school.

Pardon my quoting the promos for last season’s finale, but…

OMG.

OK, first, about Claire and the Hartleys. I haven’t even had a chance to post about this yet, but apparently ABC execs stopped a story line about a supposed affair between Claire and Victoria from making it to the air. At least that’s the story. I’m not so sure, though. These hints sure make it seem like it might be “the deep, dark secret” after all.

So, Betty and Matt plan to move in together. Second verse, same as the first. I wonder how Ignacio will react to that one. He didn’t do so well the first time with Henry. I seriously doubt the extra zeros in the bank account will make much difference. (Speaking as a father)

Henry’s storyline will last at least these two episodes, it seems. I don’t know if he’s actually IN both episodes (he isn’t listed in the guest star list of either one - only in the synopsis of “Curveball”).

You guys were right - it’s an unknown, unseen editor who falls to his/her death in “The Fall Issue”. As much as I like Marc, I’d say the odds are pretty good that Betty gets the editor job. THAT will be awesome.

I can’t tell you how weird that feels, reading “Daniel’s transformation from playboy to devoted husband…” That storyline will provide this year’s “Santos gets shot” moment that was just plain missing from last season’s finale. No matter what you think of Molly,I’d advise an extra box of tissues.

AND, Justin had better get into performing arts school. We could have some real “Fame” moments next season.

For what it’s worth, Silvio Horta wrote “The Fall Issue” himself.

This is going to be the finale we were hoping to have last season, I think.

link

আগ্‌লি বেটি 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BeSafe said…
Well my current dislike of Silvio Horta aside, these seem like two AMAZING episodes that he is going to give us and I am SUPER excited to see them!!!!
Thanks for posting!
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
smile
cool. fingers crossed the last episode will be better than 'jump' from season 2.
বছরখানেক আগে beatrice1979a said…
worried
god! Silvio Horta should stick with planning and leave the writing to the rest of the crew...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে waichingliu81 said…
beatrice- something tells me you just don't like silvio at all.