আগ্‌লি বেটি episode 3.22 promo 'in the stars'

waichingliu81 posted on May 12, 2009 at 06:17PM
Here is the promo for Ugly Betty episode 3.22, In the Stars. The synopsis:

Betty teams with Matt and Marc for their all-important final YETI project, a photo shoot with Grammy winner Adele, but Matt’s slacking off could jeopardize everything they’ve worked for. Meanwhile, love is everywhere as two wedding proposals are made, but only one couple will walk down the aisle; Claire and Wilhelmina square off over their roles at Mode; and Matt’s mom (guest star Christine Baranski) asks Betty for a favor.

There is a LOT going on here.

The promo focuses on the wedding, of course. Assuming it’s Daniel’s (and it looks like it is in the wedding snippet), it will be the shortest engagement ever, outside of Vegas. I’m still wondering about the “other” marriage proposal.

Judging from Wilhelmina’s anger in a couple of these clips, I have to assume that Claire gets the upper hand, at least temporarily.

I LOVE the “space” decorations for the wedding (which I bet will also be the Adele photo shoot.

I’m assuming the silhouette we see at the end is Victoria Hartley (based on the synopsis). I’m really curious what “favor” Victoria needs from Betty. Either it part of a war between Cal and her with Betty caught between, or it has something to do with Claire’s secret with the family (based on who you listen to, it’s highly likely that Claire had an affair with one of them years ago).

I don’t want to jinx things, but this one looks like it could possibly rival 3.15, There’s No Place Like Mode, in soapy-comedy goodness.

link

আগ্‌লি বেটি 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Jraeder27 said…
heart
You know what this episode looks like it's going to be just as good or Better than There's no place like Mode.....In the snippets I saw I thought it was interesting that Matt and Amanda were goofing around with each other.... Now if you ask me I think that's a good thing because we want Marc and Amanda to like Matt because they are close to Betty and I feel they are always looking out for her.....

Personally I hope Betty forgives Matt for slacking off on their project as easily as He forgave her for lieing to him about Daniel... I know that their project is a big deal but I feel Matt is being some what of a typical guy slacking off but then coming through in the end......

I'm interested to see what Victoria Hartley has up her sleeve for Betty to do.....

Tom had mentioned that Matt is slowing growing on him and I have to agree.... I have always liked Matt for Betty but I'm starting to Lurve him.....