X-Men Worst Uniforms Countdown.

Alycat4848 posted on Sep 12, 2011 at 09:11PM
I wanted to do a worst costumes countdown but there are so many bad ones out there I wanted you guys to post the ones you think are horrible and then we'll sort them out possibly into a multiple part article. Sound fun?
 I wanted to do a worst costumes countdown but there are so many bad ones out there I wanted আপনি guys

X-Men 21 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে x-menobsessed26 said…
Are these just X-whatever-team-we-are-this-week costumes or what? This is one I found for Wolverine. I understand it was the early 70's, but they could have done better than this. THEY GAVE HIM FREAKING WISKERS ON HIS COSTUME!!!!
 Are these just X-whatever-team-we-are-this-week costumes অথবা what? This is one I found for Wolverine.
বছরখানেক আগে Alycat4848 said…
It's pretty much any X costume. I love how he almost has eye lashes. Okay I have a few bad ones that I found two of which are from Magneto. This one looks like a flamboyantly gay Dracula knock off
 It's pretty much any X costume. I প্রণয় how he almost has eye lashes. Okay I have a few bad ones that
This one is just.... yeah
 This one is just.... yeah
And this is the reason why you never let Jean design your uniform
 And this is the reason why আপনি never let Jean নকশা your uniform
Need we even go back to this monstrosity? I mean, I get that she was young and wanted a costume, but DAMN!
 Need we even go back to this monstrosity? I mean, I get that she was young and wanted a costume, but
You know how you always laugh at your parent's old high school photos? This is the X Men equivalent.
বছরখানেক আগে zupanic said…
what about Havok´s original uniform....I mean his head..or Psylocke´s old pink one:D I personally think Colossus looks ridiculous in his uniform when hes in his human form
 what about Havok´s original uniform....I mean his head..or Psylocke´s old পরাকাষ্ঠা one:D I personally t
বছরখানেক আগে zupanic said…
Betsy
 Betsy
What about Boomer's pink and yellow costume? It's mostly the fact, for me, that she has her codename written down the side of her leg.
 What about Boomer's পরাকাষ্ঠা and yellow costume? It's mostly the fact, for me, that she has her codename
Speaking of Havok original costume have you seen his new one? I hate, hate, hate the headpiece. I mean look at it! Why?! And that stupid ass belt thing! What does it even do?!
 Speaking of Havok original costume have আপনি seen his new one? I hate, hate, hate the headpiece. I mea
Another Uncanny Avengers fail. I know that Wanda's old costume wasn't practical but this is? Besides the fact that she's sporting the subway flasher look and the ridiculous cleavage how is she able to move in all that leather? Why are the gloves part of the coat? How does she do anything in those heels!?!?
 Another Uncanny Avengers fail. I know that Wanda's old costume wasn't practical but this is? Besides
I can't help laughing out loud every time I see this. It's so ridiculous looking I can't even make an analogy about it, but I think the main reason it looks ridiculous is the color. Was this X-Factor's idea of trying not to look harmful to the normal humans?
 I can't help laughing out loud every time I see this. It's so ridiculous looking I can't even make an
I think another problem with Scott's outfit there is the head piece.Why did he decide it should cover his hair but not include his visor? It looks like he spray painted a wet suit and no one can make a full wet suit look good.
Also possibly the fact that it isn't actually a visor but his shades. It's a bit contradictory, wearing a uniform, but constricting yourself by wearing huge shades which didn't look that great in NORMAL clothing.
These shades always made me think that he just cut up a big piece of red cellophane. It kind of makes him look like a bad dubstep DJ.
Oh sweet mother of mercy what the fuck is this?! Now Cable has had some awful costume but this is just... just ew. What the fuck is on his head and chin? What's with that haircut? I mean I could deal with this costume if we just cropped the head off but it's just terrible.
 Oh sweet mother of mercy what the fuck is this?! Now Cable has had some awful costume but this is jus
বছরখানেক আগে BeastFollower16 said…
EW. Gross. IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY WHY IS THAT MONSTROSITY CAMO?!?!
What about this one? I mean, what is up with that headpiece? The rest would be fine, rather like the rest of his costumes, if it wasn't for the ruby quartz X.
 What about this one? I mean, what is up with that headpiece? The rest would be fine, rather like the
Britt601 commented…
I nicknamed him the 'blue condom' :D বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে SillySpork22 said…
Can we just talk about how Illyana suddenly felt the need to dress herself like a demonic stripper?
 Can we just talk about how Illyana suddenly felt the need to dress herself like a demonic stripper?
I forgot all about that one! I understand that she essentially hails for hell, but was there really a need to dress herself like some kind of succubus wannabe?

How about this Cannonball disaster? Last I checked, Dredd did it better.
 I forgot all about that one! I understand that she essentially hails for hell, but was there really a
বছরখানেক আগে Britt601 said…
laugh
Now, I don't care if you can bend others' mind to your will Emma Frost. You look like a hooker. And that cape just classes it up. So...classy hooker.

How does your boobs not fall down in that? I can't wear a strapless bra to save my life!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Now, I don't care if আপনি can bend others' mind to your will Emma Frost. আপনি look like a hooker. And t