Larrah111 My worst Qualities

larrah111 posted on Apr 30, 2013 at 01:45PM

1. I am a people pleaser. I will do anything to make someone happy with me even if I have to sacrifice my own happiness. I often am in intense depression because I can't make everyone smile.

2. I am a little two faced... I always have nice things to say to your face. But behind your back I'll pick apart what i don't like about you.

3. I'm the jealous type...it never interferes and I never act on it . But I do get very jealous.

4. I am a push over... I won't stand up to you I'll let you walk all over me and use me.

5. I can't keep a secret. I promise i won't tell but eventually it will come out.

6. I can be very manipulative. If I want something I'll go to extreme lengths to get it.

7. I take everything too personally. If you holler at me I'll go and cry for 5 minutes.

8. I'm never satisfied... I always want more.

9. I'm neurotic... I freak out about everything and I've had panic attacks so bad that I've had to leave stores because I have tremors so bad I can't push a cart.

10. I'm lazy... I sleep for long periods of time and hate to put in extra effort.

Larrah111 No উত্তর