Percy Jackson & The Olympians বই NEW Demigod Creator!

percyandpotter posted on Nov 10, 2010 at 09:33PM
I have some new criteria here:

Name:
Mortal Parent:
Birthplace:
Current Living Place:
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?:
Physical description:
Short Story:
Weapon of choice:
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:
Which character would be their best friend?:
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?:

Percy Jackson & The Olympians বই 223 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 223

বছরখানেক আগে SonOfMagic said…
monkey
Name: Chad Troyer
Greek Parent: Hecate
Mortal Parent: ?????
Birthplace: ?????
Current Living Place: Ohio
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Not Long
Physical description: Slightly overweight, uses glasses sometimes, reads a lot
Likes: Books, libraries, magic, the underworld, dogs, sky, earth, sea, Byzantine Empire
Dislikes: Sports, jocks, snobs, ROMANS, civilization
Short Story: He was adopted by a family and he started to learn bit by bit about the stuff his "parents" were hiding from him
Weapon of choice: A shield that he made that has the power to change into one thing every 10 hours
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:???
Which character would be their best friend?: Lou Ellen or some demeter kid
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: ??????
বছরখানেক আগে percyislife said…
Name: Georgia Lourotos
Greek Parent: Zeus
Mortal Parent: Mom
Birthplace: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Current Living Place: Vancouver
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Don't know Im a half blodd yet
Physical description: Tall brunette, brown eyes. INSANELY long lashes. Not fat, but not skinny.
Dislikes: Mean people , people who dress like s&*# for attention , twilight , raisins ewww and being told what to do.
Short Story: I'm loud, crazy and really fun! I'm for secretive and tell nothing to nobody. I think getting help is a form a weakness and never ask for it.
Weapon of choice: Short sword
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:Emma Stone
Which character would be their best friend?: Apollo, Hermes or Aries girls
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Nico!!!
বছরখানেক আগে SonofHera said…
big smile
Name: Dante Auditore age: 16 Greek parent: Hera , Mortal parent: John Auditore (John is a half blood himself son of Demeter so Dante is her grandson, Birthplace : Anniston Alabama,Current: CHB,How long: 2 weeks,Description: 6,0 hair brown eyes brown(one wheat gold streak for his grandmother )Likes Italian food because my father was Italian knife fights and taking care of my younger sister and hanging with my aunts and uncles in Demeter cabin dislikes Zeus Thalia Jason Story born in the south went further down south with father who was a western gunfighter where my father sired another child with my sister hebe he was eventually assassinated and I had no one except for my baby sister eventually found and know I'm here,weapons father judge revolver survival knife machete tomahawk scythe friends: Derek green son of Ceres enemies Jason and Thalia grace girlfriend: Raven Blackheart daughter of hades (done) :) I am the first person to ever do any thing about a son of Hera
বছরখানেক আগে NarutoUchiha4 said…
Name: Naruk Speda (Sp-ed-a)
Greek Parent: Nike (Goddess of Victory)
Mortal Parent: Alfredo Speda
Birthplace: Ghetto of Northern Providence, RI
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood
How Long Have you've been at Camp Half Blood?: Since 10 years old
Physical Description: 5'10, built like a runner, oak brown eyes, jet black hair shaped like a curly afro, Native American like tan
Likes: Chicken Noodle Soup, Basketball, Ramen Noodle Soup, Tennis, Swordplay, Winning, Running
Dislikes: Mr.D, Drew (who I think is a Shallow Ass), Ares Cabin, Vampires, School, Losing
Short Story: Ain't important, all that matters is I got here, even if I nearly got killed 10 times along the way.
Weapon of Choice: Unlimited Celestial Bronze Arrows and Bow, Celestial Bronze Sword named kópsimo (Slash) (Gift from Mom)
Abilities: Strength, Super-Speed, wind powers, wings,
What character would play him?: ???
What character would be their best friend?: Leo, Percy Jackson, Piper, my half-bro Stevie Phoenix, Fyano, Annabeth & whole Athena Cabin
What character would be their girlfriend?: Jia Fernandez from Apollo Cabin
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে LilahJackson said…
Name: Delilah Rosemary June
Greek Parent: Artemis
Mortal Parent: NObody she was born from a blue moon shaft of light
Birthplace: WIth Artemis's Huntresses, as her being the lueitenant
Current Living Place: The woods near san diego
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Never really been there for long...
Physical description: She beatiful, tan skin tall and graceful, beatiful silver eyes and cheeckbones, ivory glowing hair ... baiscally a beatiful cone of artemis
Dislikes: Boys
Short Story: Shes the liueteenant, but has known percy jackson for a while and is friends with him
Weapon of choice: Bow and Arrow
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Vannessa Hudgens
Which character would be their best friend?: Percy jackson
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: huntress
Name: Heso (Lieutenant of the Hearth on Olympus)
Greek Parent: Hestia
Mortal Parent: None
Birthplace: Born from hearth of Hestia on Olympus (Empire State Building)
Current Living Place: Mt. Olympus (Winter) or Camp Half-Blood (Spring/Summer/Fall)
How long have you been at Camp Half Blood: Since I was 8 (When I was actually 8 years old)
Physical Description: Tan fire warmed skin, warm flame red eyes like my mom Hestia, dark brown hair, and a relaxed posture, 6'0, handsome, muscular with a little definition
Likes: Bonfires, Campfires, Marshmallows, Sing a longs, Pokemon, Siting by the Fireplace, Chicken Noodle Soup and Grill Cheese, Books
Dislikes: Dionysus, Water, Titans, Settlers, Playing Games with Mr.D, Aphrodite's Cabin (except for Piper and a choice few), Ares Cabin (except Clarisse, and Chris), school
Short Story: I was born from my mother Hestia's hearth, lived with her for a while, then decided to stick around at Camp Half-Blood when we went to visit. Still see my mom often.
Weapon of Choice: Carved Staff with Symbols of Hestia, Celestial Bronze Dirk
Ability: I'm immortal and can use fire
What character would play him?: ????
What characters would be their best friend: Lou Ellen, Leo, Percy Jackson, Thaila,
my half-sister Mia Solstice, Fyano, Naruk, my half-sister Belle Johnson, my half-sister Mitzi Landanova
What character would be their girlfriend: Hepola (Daughter of Apollo and Hedone)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Fyano
Greek Parent: Nyx
Mortal Parent: ???
Birthplace: Athens, Greece
How long have you been at Camp Half Blood: Since I was 12
Physical Description: Exceptionally Handsome, Hair the color of the night sky, tan skin, dark blue eyes, brooding expression
Likes: Watching the night Sky, sleeping, seeing shooting stars, eating tacos and rice, playing basketball, practicing my battle skills, reading books, surfing the web, kayaking, pasta
Dislikes: School, Wild Magic, Mr. D, Apollo Cabin's curses of poetry, titans, most Romans, people interrupting me during meditation, or people disrupting the quiet, storm clouds

Short Story: I was born in Athens, Greece to Nyx, my mom, though I never met my dad. After several years I left Greece at 10 1/2-11, not knowing my mom or my dad (for my mom gave me to foster parents shortly after I was born). After fighting several monsters down in Florida, I made my way up north, running into 2 people who were fighting monsters as well. They later introduced themselves, and told me I was a half-blood. We then made our way up to Long Island, New York and Camp Half-Blood. I was stuck in Hermes Cabin until I was 14, when we (Camp Half-Blood) fought the Titans and won. Shortly after that, I was "claimed" by my mother Nyx at a campfire back at Camp Half-Blood. I soon found out I wasn't the only child of Nyx as 4 other kids (one of which came with me from Florida to get to camp) were claimed too.
Weapon of Choice: Celestial Bronze Knife
Ability: Shape-Shifting, Night and Shadow Powers
What character would play him: ???
What character would be their best friend: Thaila, All of Hecate Cabin, Leo, Annabeth, Rachel, Apollo Cabin, Clarisse, Percy, Jason
What character would be their girlfriend: Solena Ross from Poseidon Cabin
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Solena Ross
Greek Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Kate Ross
Birthplace: Portland, Maine
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood: Since I was 11
Physical Description: tan skin, sea-green eyes, wavy/curly dark brown hair, curves in all the right places, athletic, beautiful smile
Likes: Hanging Out with my boyfriend, swimming, watching the stars, practicing battle skills, kayaking, being related to Percy Jackson, Tomato Soup, roasting marshmallows
Dislikes: Bullies, People with big egos, losing to a monster, Mr. D, Drew from Aphrodite Cabin, Ares Cabin, Sleeping, School
Short Story: Came to camp at 11, learned stuff, stayed in Hermes cabin for who knows how long, found out I was a daughter a Poseidon, became friends with this cute guy at camp named Fyano (Son of Nyx) and been dating him ever since.
Abilities: All the Water Powers of that come with being a daughter of Poseidon
Weapon: Celestial Bronze Dagger named Nepo
What Character would play her: ??
BFF: Piper Mclean, Annabeth,
Boyfriend: Fyano of Nyx Cabin
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Thelo (Th-e-lo) (Lieutenant of Athena) (God of Wind, Wisdom, and Strategy, and Craft)
Greek Parents: Athena and Apollo
Birthplace: Mayaguana, Bahamas
Current Living Place: Mt. Olympus (Empire State Building)
How long have you been at Camp Half Blood: Summer Only (Spends Spring in Greece)
Physical Description: storm-gray eyes, dark tan skin, golden brown hair, slightly muscular complexion, brooding expression
Likes: Music, Poetry, Pranking People, Architecture, Reading, Fighting, Basketball, Food
Dislikes: Zeus being a Jerk, Pain, Prophecies, Not hanging out with my Girlfriend/Wife, No Down Time, Girls/Women Flirting with me, feeling like I never should of existed, my parents hating each other
Short Story: My mom (Athena) was chilling in the Bahamas, thinking about strategy and architecture, but didn't notice the sun getting brighter until Apollo appeared next to her. Apollo then raped my mom, who not only lost her virginity, but was really pissed off as well, and turned Apollo (my dad) in to an olive tree. So I was born, from that, and I usually spend as much time away from Apollo or Athena when they are together, because whenever I come into the room (or visit) there's tension (there's also tension when I am not there).
Weapon: War shield named Allagí (Shift) (Generates Fire, and changes into any weapon)
Abilites: fire powers, shapeshifting, healing, wind powers, excellent strategist
What Character would play him: ??????
Best Friends: Feso, Naruk, Vanden, Fyano, Annabeth, Apollo Cabin, Percy Jackson
What character would be his wife: Aphrodyte (Daughter of Aphrodite and Chiron)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Jia Fernandez
Greek Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Maria Fernandez
Birthplace: Boston, MA
Current Living Place: Camp Half Blood
How Long have you been at Camp Half Blood: Since I was 10 1/2
Physical Description: caramel colored hair, pretty face, maroon/brown eyes, dark tan, perfect curves, athletic, 5'1, beautiful
Likes: poetry, music, Naruk, pranking Ares Cabin, watching the sunset, basketball, soccer, pizza
Dislikes: Drew from Aphrodite Cabin, reading, not spending time with Naruk, being bored, missing a good prank
Short Story: I came to Camp Half Blood on behalf of my mother, because of what happened when I was had just turned ten... When I had just turned ten, my best friends from school came over to celebrate my tenth birthday, it turned out they were all monsters, and they killed my mom before I found something to defeat them with. With her dying wish, my mother begged me to get myself and my siblings (who were demigods too) to Camp Half Blood. I met our satyr Lan on the way, and he guided us to CHB. There, I found out I was a daughter of Apollo, and my brother (who was 9) was a son of Aether (God of Upper Air and Light), and my younger sister and brother (who were twins and 7) were a daughter and a son of Poseidon.
Weapon: Celestial Bronze Twin Swords
Abilities: Using Fire, Healing, Plagues?
What character would play her: ????
Best Friends: Annabeth, Piper Mclean, Solena Ross, Lou Ellen, Katie Gardener
What character would be her boyfriend: Naruk (Son of Nike)

This is an idea of what Jia looks like:
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name: Jia Fernandez Age: 15 Greek Parent: Apollo Mortal Parent: Maria Fernandez Birthplace: Bosto
বছরখানেক আগে sparkles3 said…
Name: Tala Jessad
Greek Parent: Hades
Mortal Parent: Razi Jessad
Birthplace: Indian River, MI
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 5 years
Physical description: Her eyes are completely black, which really contrasts her milky skin. Her hair, normally flying wild around her head, is black, with an almost purple sheen. Her face has an almost elfish quality. She wears her camp tee shirt, even though she hate bright colors, and black drawstring pants. For shoes, she wears high tops in a charcoal gray color. She has a scar just below her jawline from a monster attack 4 years ago
Dislikes: everything else
Short Story: No one really knows much about her, and she isn't going to tell them anything
Weapon of choice: bronze stakes(she always wanted to be a vampire hunter)
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: i don't know
Which character would be their best friend?: no one. she's antisocial
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: she isn't interested in that kind of stuff. No one would understand her anyway.
Name: Victus (Lieutenant of Death, God of Speed and Doors of Death) Greek name: Thak
Roman Parents: Victoria and Letus
Birthplace: Rome, Italy
Current Living Place: Camp Jupiter
How long have you been at Camp Jupiter?: Since I was 1500 years old (Spring and Summer Only)
Physical Description: Handsome regal face, silver, purple, and blue wings, lean and muscular, dark brown hair, coffee brown skin
Likes: victory, peace, stargazing, relaxing on the beach, campfires, flying, reading, fighting, weapons, some girls
Dislikes: being bored, playing it safe, big egos, people with no sense of humor, flirting, no food in the cabinet
Short Story: When my father Letus was roaming around, picking up lost souls, he met my mother Victoria on a beach near Rome, Italy. They fell in love blah blah blah blah, point is I was the result of their flirting. Still keep in contact with both of them on occasion.
Weapon: Stygian Iron Bow and Arrows, Stygian Iron Spatha
What character would play him?: I don't know
Which character would be their best friend?: Reyna, Bellona (Roman War Goddess), Jason, Hazel, Frank, Nico,
Which character would be his girlfriend/wife?: Euphrosyne (Goddess of Mirth (Charite))
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে blackrosebeast said…
Name: jamie smith
roman Parent: pluto
Mortal Parent: sarah smith
Birthplace: san antonio,texas
Current Living Place: camp jupitor
How Long have youve been at cj?: since i was 6
Physical Description: 5'11, built like a runner, red eyes, pale white hair with treaks of red and black, very pale skin with a scar acrss my face.
Dislikes:octavian
Short Story: born in san antonio, grew up with interested in myth, learned about godly parenthood at age of 5, mom killed by hydra, joined fifth cohort, been there ever since
Weapon of Choice: 1/2 imperial gold, 1/2 stygian iron sword called mors dator (latin for death bringer0
what character would play him/her?: none
what character would be thier best friend?: hazel, frank, and jason
what character would be their boy/girlfriend?: reyna
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে blackrosebeast said…
Name: necros (god of darkness and shadows)
Parents: pluto and diana
Birthplace: rome
Current Living Place: camp jupitor
How Long have youve been at cj?: since it began
Physical Description: 5'4 looks weak but is very strong and fast, pale skin, black hair, black bat wings
Dislikes:octavian
Short Story: created by pluto and diana to protect the day from the creatures of the night. has control over nightime and shadow. lives in a castle hidden in the shadows. you must have an offering to enter. controls shades, vampires, hellhounds, and all beasts of the night.
Weapon of Choice: willpower
character would play him/her?: none
what character would be thier best friend?: no one
what character would be their wife: vesta
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে jinju-angelicx said…
cake
Name: Shannon Robin

Greek Parent: Iris

Mortal Parent: Aaron Robin

Birthplace: San Francisco

How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: A few months

Physical description: 5'8; long, dark hair that falls above her waist; light green eyes; athletic, curvy body; tanned; has a nose piercing; an amazing smile; wears a lot of "casual jewelry"

Likes: freedom; optimism; sword fighting; music; pegasi; lights; funny people

Dislikes: sorcery; motorbikes; arrogant people; being controlled; tight spaces; most of the people from the Aphrodite cabin

Short Story: I lived with my aunt for as long as i can remember. I've never seen my mum (Iris)before (until i got to Camp Half Blood) and my dad died when i was 3. I'm a very laid-back, carefree person but when i'm devoted to something, i take it seriously. Sword-fighting, for example. Despite being the daughter of a very not-into-the-whole-fighting-idea Goddess, I love and excel at using swords for battle. Oh, and a few years ago, before either of us knew we were demigods, me and Annabeth Chase went to school together. We were really good friends. And now we're at camp together. i quite like Annabeth - and the people she hangs out with. Oh, and i also have a pet pegasis named Caramel.

Weapon of choice: sword

If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Savannah Montano (not an actress, but she's the closest to what Shannon looks like)

Which character would be their best friend?: Annabeth, Percy, Leo, the Stoll brothers

Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Probably Connor Stoll from the Hermes cabin
 Name: Shannon Robin Age: 17 Greek Parent: Iris Mortal Parent: Aaron Robin Birthplace: San
Name: Acer Conicio (Sharp Throw) Ranso
Roman Parent: Juturna
Mortal Parent: ???
Birthplace: Rocky Mountains, Colorado
How long have you been at CJ?: About 8 years
Physical Description: 6'0, lean and muscular, blue-gray eyes, scar from elbow area to the shoulder on right arm from monster attack, good smile, mischievous twinkle in eyes, dark tan, black bed hair
Likes: Relaxing by the water, a good book, swimming, sword/spear fighting, visiting the Rocky Mountains, sleeping, watching gurgling wells and springs, sleeping, eating food
Dislikes: People interrupting my chi, Jupiter being a Jerk, Egyptians Magicians, being told what to do with my life, Octavian

Short Story: From what my mother told me, she met my father while he was hiking in the Rockies, they fell in love, and she got pregnant by him. When I was born, my father died under mysterious circumstances, and so I lived with my aunt and uncle and three cousins. (I take the story over from here) I hated living with my aunt and uncle, though I did love my cousins, and I could see they hated living with them too. So me and my cousins devised a plan, only it went horribly wrong as soon as we were "home free" of the house that we had been trapped in. It turned out that our aunt and uncle (all of us had been adopted by them after are parents died) were monsters, and tried to kill me and my cousins. We won, but all of us sustained horrible injuries, and we barely made it to San Francisco alive, but got to there from Phoenix, Arizona thanks, to some help from a girl named Zia Rashid, an Egyptian magician with blood of the pharaohs. Afterwards, I became a member of the fifth cohort along with my three cousins who turned out to be sisters and brothers of mine as they were daughters and a son of Juturna.

Weapon of Choice: Imperial gold throwing knifes, Imperial Gold Spatha named Niveus Unda (White Water), Water powers, Pegasus named Silverstorm
What actor would play him?: ????
What character would be his best friend?: Frank, Hazel, Reyna, Gwen, Percy Jackson, Jason, Fifth Cohort
What character would be his girlfriend?: Zenya (Fifth Cohort Daughter of Luna)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Hepola (Goddess of Sun, Music, Vocals, Light)
Greek Parents: Apollo and Hedone
Birthplace: Versailles, France
Current Living Place: Mt. Olympus (Winter) or CHB (Spring/Summer) or Nomadic (Fall)
How long have you been at CHB?: A few years
Physical Description: Golden-brown skin, leaf green eyes, dazzling smile, curvy body, dark brown hair, athletic
Likes: French food, fondue, relaxation, romance, jazz, basketball, having a boyfriend who can cook,
beaches, traveling
Dislikes: Being tied down to one place, homework, being told what to do, Zeus being horny, jerks, Drew, shallow people
Short story: What's there to explain?
Weapon of Choice: Celestial Bronze Bow and Celestial Bronze Arrows, Celestial Bronze Knife
What actress would play her?: ???
BFF: Piper, Thalia, Annabeth, Aphrodite, Artemis, Hecate, Athena
What character would be her boyfriend/fiancee: Heso (Immortal son of Hestia)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে forger56 said…
name: Daquanta Whitesides
Greek parent: Hades
mortal parent Shannon Whitesides (no longer alive)
Birthplace:NC Rutherfordton
Current Living: CampHalf Blood
How long have you been at camp half blood: 6 years
physical discription: lean and built as a runner dark eyes ( because he wittnesed mother die)
dislikes: everything except girls
short story been on the run with friends
weopon: stygion iron and 2 origon silver daggers
best friends: Shannon Robin took me in as a kid and been kind of a mother to me

Name: Zenya Kento
Roman Parent: Luna (Goddess of the Moon)
Mortal Parent: Zephyr Kento (Deceased)
Birthplace: Albany, New York
How long have you been at camp Jupiter: 6 years
Physical Description: luminous silver eyes, milk chocolate skin, dark black hair, playful smile, curvy figure
Likes: Staring at the moon, taking walks, climbing mountains, her boyfriend, being part of the best cohort, basketball, downtime, soups and sandwiches, some fighting
Dislikes: Octavian, Asses, having people look down on your cohort, Gaea, having to do chores, being separated from her boyfriend, life not being fair
Short Story: ???
Weapon: Imperial Gold Bow and Arrows, Imperial Gold Spear, Controlling the Tides (Water), Time (Moon waxing and waning)
What character would play her????
BFF: Reyna, Hazel, Wind Spirits, Gwen
Boyfriend: Acer (Son of Juturna)
Name: Treuye Fois (Tre-u-ye)
Greek Parent: Gaea
Mortal Parent: William Fois (Passed Away)
Birthplace: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Current Living Place: New Orleans, Louisiana (Fall/Winter) Nomadic (Spring/Summer)
How long have you been at CHB?: Never, if they found out who our mother was....
Physical Description: 5'5, dark amber eyes, autumn color hair, milk chocolate skin, beautiful face
Likes: Traveling, Getting for point A to point B as fast as you want, Sleeping, Soil, Relaxing
Dislikes: my mom's desire for revenge, being blamed for what she has done, jerks, being alone, traveling by air, Hera, Zeus when he is being an idiot
Short Story: What can we say, no one will base us on our virtue, but instead on what our mother has done
Weapon: Celestial Bronze Knife, Celestial Bronze Throwing Daggers, Control over Earth, Shapeshifting
What character would play her????
Best Friend: Nuso (Twin Brother), Fyano, Esmeralda, any other demigods that are children of Titans or Gaea or Other Ancient Deities
Boyfriend: Rie (Son of Oceanus)

Name: Nuso Fois
Greek Parent: Gaea
Mortal Parent: William Fois (Gone)
Birthplace: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Current Living Place: New Orleans (Spring/Fall/Winter) Nomadic (Summer Only)
How long have you been at CHB?: Didn't you just hear what my sister said?
Physical Description: 5'11, lean, built like a runner, dark brown hair, dark gold eyes, milk chocolate skin, mischievous smile
Likes: Gumbo, Jazz, Fat Tuesday, Traveling, playing soccer, New Orleans food, relaxing
Dislikes: Being Judged, not liking something, struggling to find a girlfriend, not having comfort food
Short Story: No, I don't want to talk about it
Weapon: Celestial Bronze Spear with Celestial Bronze Shaft, Earth Powers, CB Dirk, Shapeshifting
What character would play him?: ???
What character would be his best friend: Nico, Treuye (Twin Sister), Fyano, Vanden, Other demigods of Gaea, the Titans, or Ancient Deities
What character would be his girlfriend?: Seka (Daughter of Phoebe)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে skytanner said…
Name: Sky Tanner
Greek Parent: Hecate
Mortal Parent: Nick
Birthplace: Devon
Current Living Place: New York
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 6
Physical description: blonde very tall dark blue eyes and intimidating
Likes: fire the dead and children of apollo hades and athena
Dislikes: children of aphrodite
Short Story: she was told by her mother to fight on the side of the titans, untill she decided what they were doing was wrong and turned on them during the titan war, she died in the process but was reincarnated, her mother blessed her with her memories and forgave her after she helped take the blame off of her
Weapon of choice: bow and arrow dagger matches
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Ann Hathaway
Which character would be their best friend?: Nico
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Nico
বছরখানেক আগে Hades_Shadow said…
Name: Stratiotes "Shadow" Skia
Mortal Parent: Unknown
Birthplace: Unknown
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 17 years
Physical description: 5' 10" Blonde white hair, Sky blue eyes, very pale skin, thin but defined.
Likes: sword combat, magical item hunting, monster training
Dislikes: Annoying half-bloods, Cabin 1, and rules.
Short Story: Dropped of at camp at a young age, the life of a demigod is all I know, I love the thrill of being on the other side of camp boundaries, most of the time creating my own quests to journey and find a new relic. whenever a magic weapon is found, made, or given to someone, I self proclaim being the tester, which explains many scars.
Weapon of choice: A magical sword nicknamed "Shadow blood" fashioned after back biter in a way, it is a blade made of an inner core blade of stygian iron, covered in another blade of industrial steel, covered yet again in another blade of Celestial bronze, so it offers the abilities to attack monsters, gods, humans, ghosts, and basically any object that moves.
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: himself.
Which character would be their best friend?: a rogue cyclops, who is very good at magic craftsmanship.
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: a girl that can best me in a fight, very few and very unlucky.
বছরখানেক আগে crissay22 said…
Name: Kaitlynn Andersen
Mortal Parent: Sherri Andersen
Birthplace: Oregon
Current Living Place: Camp, visit mother in Oregon
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 4 years
Physical description: Long, wavy orange hair, green eyes, pretty strong, good figure
Likes: painting, learning, reading, swimming, sword fighting, lava rock climbing
Dislikes: Ares cabin, pranks, bullying, less fortunate (there should be none)
Short Story: Lived in Oregon until I was twelve and weird things started happening. We moved to New York and a few months later I started at CHB. A few years ago my mom moved back to Oregon and I visit er whenever I can. I'm fierce and passionate.
Weapon of choice: bronze spear
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: idk, maybe Jane Levy
Which character would be their best friend?: Annabeth Chase
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Percy Jackson (sorry Annabeth, p.s. I still love Percabeth!)
বছরখানেক আগে Skye_Matrix said…
Name: Raven Spencer
Greek Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Jack Spencer
Birthplace: California
Current living place: CHB
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood: 2 years
Physical description: 5'7, gray eyes, pencil straight auburn hair, kinda thin
Likes: Reading, sprouting out facts of world wonders at random times.
Dislikes: Spiders, the dark.
Short story: Father got killed in car accident and been placed at grandma's house. I led a peaceful and quiet life at the outskirts of Delaware. Found out I was a demigod when grandma told me. I was sent to CHB and was claimed almost immediately. I was quite a solitary person. I would squeeze in the corner and read a book almost every day. All in all, I like my life calm and quiet.
Weapon of choice: Meh...maybe a dagger?
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them? I have absolutely no idea.
Which character would be their best friend? Uh....Rachel Elizabeth Dare?
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend? No one in mind.
Name: Seka Narun
Greek Parent: Phoebe
Mortal Parent: Sammy Narun (Deceased)
Birthplace: Mississippi
Current Living Place: New Orleans, Louisiana
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood: Hello, I am the daughter of a Titan, Not welcome
Physical Description: 5'5, dark brown wavy hair, golden eyes, light brown skin, pretty face, curvy figure, always wearing Nikes
Likes: Boys "trying" to flirt with me, listening the music of the New Orleans scene, enjoying the laid back attitude of New Orleans, sleeping late, beating my boyfriend in anything, gumbo
Dislikes: Being the daughter of a Titan, having to deal with the stigma, leaving New Orleans, seeing my boyfriend frustrated, the unjustness of society, books, sadness
Short Story: Met Nuso at a café in New Orleans, as I had been going out for a walk around the town, with nothing to do since my dad was gone, my grandparents were wary off me, and the rest of my family lived in New York near that place.....
Weapon of Choice: Celestial Bronze Falcata and control of fire, Celestial Bronze Bow and Arrows
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: ???
BFF: Treuye, Esmeralda, Calypso, Bianca, Tala
My boyfriend/fiance(getting married a few weeks after my sixteenth birthday): Nuso (Son of Gaea)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Rhotau (Formerly TJ) (God of Shapeshifting, Master of Time (Age))
Parents: Alfred Arde and Lisa Arde (Mortals)
Birthplace: Riverside, RI
Current Living Place: Mt. Olympus (Fall, Winter) Nomadic (Spring, Summer)
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood: what??
Physical Description: light brown skin, hazelnut brown eyes, lean and muscular, black hair, always seen wearing Nikes or AJs
Likes: Nikes and AJs, being a god, being able to go wherever I want, chicken noodle soup, cars, basketball, saying hi to people, girls flirting with me
Dislikes: Having to listen to a guy named Zeus, having to worry about the Giants, Hera, hearing Hercules whining, trying to explain what happened to me to my parents, mushrooms
Short Story: here's how it goes, when I was walking around at school after my 17th birthday, I met the new girl named Jess, who transferred to our school in the second semester, and as we got to talking, me and her became good friends. Few months down the road and we are los novios (boyfriend and girlfriend) and she told me the truth about her, that her real name was Nike, and she was a goddess. Personally, I would like to say I took the news well, but in reality I was shocked, but it did make sense. After much convincing by both me and her, I was turned into a god (albeit a minor one though I am still very powerful) and I renamed myself Rhotau.
Weapon of Choice: Shape-shifting, Time powers, Wind, Bamboo Staff
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play him: Corbin Bleu
Friends: Heso, Thelo, Hepola, Percy, Leo, Thak, Apollo
My wife: Nike (married her after I became a god)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে BaneOfKronos said…
Name: Avon Grace Tiffany
Mortal Parent: Nicole Tiffany
Birthplace: New York
Current Living Place: New York
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 12 years
Physical description: 6t 2in, Pale, Black eyes and hair,
Dislikes: Light, people, anything happy in particular really, Bullying,
Short Story: Grew up a social outcast, with only his over worked mother for a person too talk too he ran away at seven and ended up with Luke and Thalia before they found Annabeth. Dated Annabeth from when they were 12-15 broke up BEFORE they went into the labyrinth. Was really depressed when Percy and Annabeth started dating. Apollo made a exception too Rachel Dare Elizabeth dating so we started going out. We are currently engaged.
Weapon of choice: Dual Stygian Iron Daggers
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Jackson Rathbone
Which character would be their best friend?: Nico Di Angelo
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Rachel Dare Elizabeth
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে swainlee said…
Name:Swain Lee
greek parent: Athena (thought was named leslie lee and was my mortal mom and then flew away on a giant owl)
mortal parent: Brud Lee
birthplace:Rehoboth Beach Deleware
current living:camp half-blood (for summer only)
how long have you been at camp half-blood:since i was 9
physical description:6'9, brown spiked up mohawk with blue and aqua streaks, brown eyes, tan, scar from pet chimeara
likes:books,video games, baseball, coming up with ideas for camps,products and buisnesses,swimming, chimearas, all of family
dilikes: jerks, rip off toys and coconut sprinkles
short story:was raised by dad and mom and 1 night when i was 9 my mom left in a chairiot pulled by owls my dad threw me in the car and drove me to new york and told me to go to long islan and find a huge strawberry field. I did what I was told and got to the strawberry field and then a chimeara swooped down i got on it and it flew me the rest of the way.
weapon of choice:half spear half flail
what person would play him: billy unger
what character would be there best friend: kiran russ (son of hephastus)
বছরখানেক আগে swainlee said…
Name: Will
Greek Parent: Dionysus
Mortal Parent: Carey
Birthplace: Delaware
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 3 years
Dislikes: Control Freaks
Weapon of choice: Axe
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Jonah Hill
Which character would be their best friend?: Grover
বছরখানেক আগে kmford1120 said…
zzz
Name: Ace Lance
Greek (demigod parent):Linda Lance
Roman parent: Jupitor Maximus
Birthplace: San Diago Califonia
Currently living: Camp Jupitor
How long have you been living at CHB: I haven't really, I am more Roman than Greek
Physical Description: lean, sky blue eyes strong ( not like Hercules strong),dirty blond hair ( dyed black),6.0ft
বছরখানেক আগে fangirlthings said…
Name: Gracie Baker
Mortal Parent: Tanya Baker
Birthplace: Ohio, USA
Current Living Place: Ohio, USA
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Since I was 11
Physical description: Brunette-ish,natural blonde highlights,green eyes
Likes:the colors;blue, pink, green. singing. one direction.little mix
Dislikes:heights.spiders
Short Story: Not sure how to do this, my story is...eh
Weapon of choice:Trident, or bow and arrows
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Umm, maybe Jennifer Lawrence, or Ariana Grande
Which character would be their best friend?: Piper
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Connor Stoll
বছরখানেক আগে rdeamon said…
Name:william roderick
Mortal Parent:mecelle roderick
Birthplace: woonsocket ri
Current Living Place:chb
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?:7years
Physical description:5'0
Dislikes:old
Short Story:idk
Weapon of choice:tridget
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:me
Which character would be their best friend?:
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?:
বছরখানেক আগে ClassicHORSES said…
Name: Valerie Fletcher
Greek Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Maria Fletcher
Birthplace: Chesapeake,Virginia
Current Living Place: Sarasota,Florida
How long have you been at CHB?: 6 years
Physical Description: Long chestnut hair, bright yellow eyes, 5'6, skinny figure, tannish skin
Dislikes: Ares Cabin, rainy days, and annoying people
Short Story: I have always been compared to my brother Lee. They think I should be just like him! Which to me will never happen. I didn't even figure out I was a Demi god till 4 years after Lee started going there. Sometimes I wished we could be a normal family. WITH AN ACTUAL MORTAL AS A FATHER! But I'm glad that we have Apollo as a father this means I kick butt at arching! Except when The Hunters come. But I'm out to kill a giant! They crushed my BROTHER LEE! I don't know how long I cried.
Weapon of Choice: Bow and arrow ( depends on which type of arrow needed at that time)
BFF: Ummmmmmmmmm????? Juniper.... I guessss?!?!?
Boyfriend: Connor Stoll
বছরখানেক আগে iheartwolves said…
Nina Dobrev with blue eyes e:17
Mortal parent: Allie Robertson
Greek parent: Poseidon
Birth place: long island
Been at camp half blood for 3 years
Physical description I look just like Nina dobrev except for I have curly hair and sea green eyes.my hair also has aqua strips in it.
Likes: anything water related ,horses, wolves,Apollo children and Sword fighting
Dislikes: any snob or someone who thinks they are better than anyone else.
Weapon of choice : a sword in crested with sea blue shells and crystals.
Friends: kalli daughter of Apollo,Jessie daughter of Aphrodite,and river sin of Athena
Boyfriend : Luca son of Ares god of war.
Background: my mother left me to die when I was 14 and I managed to find camp half blood with my father Poseidon's help. I then met my friends and boyfriend.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Nina Dobrev with blue eyes e:17 Mortal parent: Allie Robertson Greek parent: Poseidon Birth place
বছরখানেক আগে Dancin4evah said…
big smile
Name: Delana Katrina Harvestman
Grade: Sophomore in high school
Greek Parent: Demeter
Mortal Parent(s): Jacob Harvestman (Chelsea Rommwell: step-mom)
Siblings (If Any): Step-brother Stanley, he's now 6 years old
Birthplace: Lebanon, Ohio
Camp Half-Blood Seniority: Approximately four years
Physical Description: Long, mostly-straight black-brown hair, warm honey-brown eyes, freckles. Slim, slight build, but wiry and athletic, short
Dislikes: Non-organic foods, crop-destroying insects, Travis and Connor Stoll, sitting still, school
Short Life Story: Well, I've been kicked out of every school I have attended since 3rd grade. When I was 12 (6th grade), my dad got married to Chelsea Rommwell, and with her, she brought the devil (just kidding, she brought my brother Stanley, he was 2 at the time). Dad had to explain all about me, but she took it quite well, considering the situation. We move a few months after that from Ohio to New York for my father's job. That's when monsters started attacking me. I was 12 (6th grade) and on my 4th school in a row when my school's satyr found me. His name was Starby Oakland. Then I was escorted to Camp Half-Blood, fighting and running from monsters the whole way. And also, I'm not as dyslexic as most other half-bloods, but my ADHD and ADD makes up for it.
Weapon of Choice: Bow and arrows, spear that compacts into a garden trowel
Which Actress Would Play Character If In a Movie: ME!!! (Duh!)
Which Character Would be Your Best Friend: The Demeter cabin, of course, and probably Annabeth, Percy, and Grover, he's so cool!
Which Character Would be Your Boy/Girlfriend: Leo Valdez, or maybe Nico di Angelo
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name: Delana Katrina Harvestman Age: 16 Grade: Sophomore in high school Greek Parent: Demeter Mo
বছরখানেক আগে Darksider32 said…
Name:Jack Summers
Christian parent: archangel Michael
Mortal Parent: none (died in childbirth
Birthplace: Seattle
Current living place: Camp Half-Blood
how long have you been at CHB: six month back
Physical description: 6:1 (if you seen darksiders 1 then imagine a smaller version of war and you get his built)
Dislikes: Dishonorable people and demons
Short story: got into a fight with a greek monster, was found by a satyr and send to camp Half-blood
weapon of choice: the swords Chaoseater, Sword of Aeons, Avo's tear, Affliction and sword of zeramoth the unmaker.
what character would play him: don't know
what character would be thier best friend: he doesn't have any best buddies
what character would be their boy/girlfriend: he doesn't have one
বছরখানেক আগে Crushedamigo said…
Name: Niko Teng
Greek Parent: Melinoe
Birthplace: Dubai, U.A.E.
Current Living Place: Streets of New York
Hoe Long have you been at Camp Half-Blood: Never.
Physical Description: 164 cm(I am asian), skinny, your average tan Chinese,black hair and very, very light silver eyes that glow, is ghostly.
Dislikes: sounds in general, swords
Short Story: It has certainly been a long time since I touched food.Nevermind...the word simply waters my mouth.Since I was young, my 'parents' kicked me out of the home, dropping me in New York for no apparent reason at all. I lived my life alone for a really long time, and would certainly like to keep it that way. Occasionally I 'borrow people's clothing and return them in rags later on...and the graveyard is my home, its graves are my beds and the dead are my company.
Weapon of choice: hands,stick to hold power
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Don't know.
What character would be their best friend?: No one.
What character would be their boyfriend/girlfriend?: Perhaps Nico...

বছরখানেক আগে hgdilger said…
I've made 4 different demigods!

Name: Jordan Jackson
Mortal Parent: Sally Jackson
Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York
Current Living Place: Brooklyn, New York (Summers at Camp Half Blood)
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 6 years ( since age 4)
Physical description: Wavy chocolate brown hair, sea green eyes, slim, tall, smiley.
Dislikes: Fishing, airplanes, thunder and lightning.
Short Story: I’m Percy Jackson’s younger sister. He never mentions me in his books, but I assure you I am here. He won’t admit it, but Kronos knocked him out at the entrance of mount Olympus. I hit Kronos on the head when Luke came back, I passed him his weapon and he killed himself. Little. Sisters. Rule.
Weapon of choice: An imperial gold sword, called Παλιρροϊκό κύμα, or Tidal Wave
If this character were in a movie, what actress would play them?: Mila Kunis
Which character would be their best friend?: Clara Redstone
Which character would be their boy friend?: Christopher Lerin

Name: Christopher (Chris) Lerin
Greek Parent: Hermes
Mortal Parent: Hailey Lerin
Birthplace: Calgary, Alberta
Current Living Place: Calgary, Alberta
How Long Have You Been At Camp Half Blood:2 years
Physical Description: Tall, curly, wild blonde hair, crazy blue eyes, annoying smile
Likes: Running around, being silly, reading, being annoying.
Dislikes: Staying still, writing neatly.
Short Story: I went to Glamorgan Elementary School until one day I found out that my best friend Bruce was a satyr! He led me to camp. My timing was horrible! I got there in the middle of the Titan War!!!!!!!
Weapon of Choice: Stygian Iron dagger
If this character were in a movie what actor would play them: Niall Horan
Which character would be their best friend: His half brothers Conner and Travis
Which character would be their girl friend: Jordan Jackson

Name: Claira Redstone
Greek Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Eric Redstone
Birthplace: Paris, France
Current Living Place: New York City
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood: 1 year
Physical description: tall, thick glossy blonde hair, crystal blue eyes,
Mischievous smile, perfect white teeth.
Dislikes: Messy hair, being charmspoken.
Short Story: Hey there’s not much to say about me. I lived in Paris ‘till I was 6. Then I moved to New York, I was going to a school called L’il Miss Smarty Pants Academy. It wasn’t an all girls school so all the boys that went there were really embarrassed. So anyways all the boys liked me except one, his name was Dominic. We became friends. I found out he was a satyr! He led me to camp half blood just last summer.
Weapon of choice: Celestial bronze dagger: Katropis or looking glass.
If this character were in a movie, what actress would play them: Beatrice Miller
Which character would be their best friend: Jordan Jackson
Which character would be their boy friend : Mickey Brennur

Name: Mickey Brennur
Greek Parent: Hypnos
Mortal Parent: Ariana Brennur
Birthplace: Alexandria, Egypt
Current Living Place: Victoria, B.C.
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood:
Physical description: Short, strait, longish black hair, melted chocolate eyes, slow, sleepy smile.
Dislikes: crowds of people, Kronos, airplanes, boats.
Short Story: So naturally I went to a school in Victoria. I had a friend, his name was Josh. One day I saw a shadow creeping up on me on the way home from school. Suddenly Josh popped out of nowhere. But, it wasn’t Josh it couldn’t have been. This person had goat legs. He took me to the camp and, well I stayed here.
Weapon of choice: Celestial Bronze sword
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them:
Which character would be their best friend: Nico di Angelo
Which character would be their girlfriend: Clara Redstone

বছরখানেক আগে rylie9 said…
smile
wow!
বছরখানেক আগে Mehavior101 said…
Name: Jtyesha Howard
Greek Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Jake Howard
Birth Place: Miami,Florida
How long have you been at Camp Halfblood: Since I was 8
Physical Description: 5"6, 130 pounds, medium waist. Hazel eyes, long black hair with blonde highlights, pointy ears and devilish lips.
Likes: The Apollo Cabin, Mom, Piper, Annabeth, Percy, Hazel, Frank, Leo, And Jason. Mirrors, music, writing and fighting, Ares,Hermes, the twelve and Leo 😍😍😍😍😍😍.
Dislikes: The rest of the Aphrodite Cabin, Camp Romans, Octavian, and Titans..and the Hermes and Ares cabin.
Short Story: I was at my elementary school. Everyone was outside when it happenend. The minatour came running towards the school towards me. Next thing I knew Jason and Piper appeared grabbed my arms and we started running. We continued to run until we arrived in the woods of Camp. The Minatour had caught up to us. Jason have pushed me and Piper into the camp. He fought the Minatour and won. Later on I met Luke....
Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrows.
What character would play him or her: Me Duh....
What character would play their bestfriend: Annabeth Chase
What character would be their bf/gf: Leo Valdez 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
বছরখানেক আগে hawkeyes444 said…
Name: anisha s
Greek Parent: Posiedon
Mortal Parent: Rebbeca
Birthplace: Manhattan
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 3
Physical description: 5'4.. athletic...seagreen eyes...dark hair with red streaks till shoulders..
Dislikes: Archery, Dressing up..
Short Story: Kicked out of 3 schools...satyr named ryan found me....after that practise at camp year round...acouple of quests...etc...etc...
Weapon of choice: a ring that turns into a shield... and a sword which is invisible when hung on my belt...
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Anne Hathaway
Which character would be their best friend?: Annabeth. percy, nico...
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Leo
বছরখানেক আগে PercyJackson100 said…
cake
Name:Lilly Jackson
Greek Parent:Poseidon
Mortal Parent(s):Sally Jackson and my step dad Paul Blofis
Birthplace:New York
Current Living Place:Camp Half-Blood
How Long Have You Been At Camp Half-Blood?:3 days( I have to stay year round)
Physical Description:Brown long wavy hair like my mom`s,4'4,sea blue eyes,nice golden brown tan
Likes:Water,pink,purple,blue,water based activites,swimming
Dislikes:Ares,the Ares cabin,Luke Castalian,all Titans(not their kids)
Short Story:It was a normal day in Greece with Grover, Chiron and I when we spoted Nico De Angelo.Chiron said''Hello Nico this is Lilly Jackson''Nico said''
Jackson as in your brother's Percy Jackson and your half brother is Tyson?''''Yes''I said''Chiron can I talk to you?'' Nico asked''Yes''Chiron said.While they where talking I jumped in a near by lake.Chiron,Grover and Nico stoped talking and looked at me."What?"I said"Come here please."Grover said.So I walked over there and said "Yeah?"."You just jumped in that lake!"Grover said"So?"I said"You're not wet!"Nico said"And?"I asked "We need to take you to your mom and then Camp!"Chiron said"No!" I yelled and then water came from the lake and hit them!Then they dragged me to a boat where we met Tyson.It was late so we went to bed.The next day we were in New York.Tyson,Grover,Chiron,and Nico took me to my mom's house.When my mom saw me she gave me a big hug and said''I missed you Lilly!Do you remeber Paul?Oh and Percy?""Yes I remeber them,mom"I said.Then we sat down for dinner which was Pizza.I finiesed first and asked if I could be excused I went into Percy's room grabed a photo album looked at pictures of Percy and I then started to cry. Mom came in and said''You will see him tommorow.Now get some rest"So I went to bed.The next morning Tyson,Grover,Chiron,Nico,My mom and I went to CHB.I ended up fainting fighting some monster.
Weapon of Choice:A sword like Riptide
What actor/actress would play him/her:Vanessa Hudgens
What Characters would be their best friends?:Tyson,Percy,Nico Grover and Annabeth
What Character would be their girl/boyfriend?:Nico
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে PercyJackson100 said…
cake
I am making this up
Name:Lilly Anna Lakes(Lilly A. Lakes)
Greek Parent:Poseidon
Other Greek Parent:Athena
Birthplace:Olympus or New York
Current Living Place:Camp Half-Blood(Year Round)
How Long Have You Been At CHB?:Since I was 7
Physical Description:Sea blue eyes,Wavy Brown hair with Blond streaks, 5'4,Golden Brown tan from staying in the sun
Likes:Water,Reading,Water Based Activites, swimming,Sea Animals and Owls
Dislikes:Stuipedy,Poultion to water,Ares and the Ares Cabin.
Short Story:I was kindnaped at the age of 4 by my uncle Hades.I was missing for 2 years untill Hermes came to the underworld and saw me as thin as a stick."Lilly did you eat any thing while here for 2 years?"Hermes asked."No but I am hungry. Can you please take me to Olympus?"I asked."Yes of course.Oh and Hades may I remind you why you're here?"Hermes said.Hades grunted.Before I knew it I was in Olympus.My parents saw me and made a feast for everyone."Hermes,where did you find Lilly?"Zeus asked."I found her in the Underworld as thin as a stick basicly as you all saw her."Hermes said."Poseidon and I sure are happy you found her.Next year let's take her to Camp Half-Blood.Right,Poseidon?"My mom,Athena said."Yes but she is not a demigod.She has 2 immortal parents.There fore she immortal,right?"My dad,Poseidon said"Oh and Lilly happy 6th birthday""Ah,yes happy birthday,Lilly"Aphrodite said"And Lilly get some rest""Okay"I said.A year later I go to camp with my mom and dad."Hello,Poseidon,Athena and Lilly.It's been awhile since a immortal has stayed here.I'll make sure a Hepthaus child makes her a speacil cabin"Chiron said."Thank you,Chiron"My mom said.I've been there ever since.
Weapon of Choice:A sword like Riptide and a celisteial bronze dagger
Who Would Play This Character In A Movie?:Me(for 4-10)and Vanessa Hudgens
What Character(s)would be her/his friend(s)?:Percy,Tyson,Grover,Annabeth and Nico
What Character Would Be There Boy/Girlfriend?:Nico
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে duffy115 said…
Name: Alexandria Vanhuston
Greek parent: Artemis (even though she vowed to never have kids)
Mortal Parent: Thomas Vanhuston †
Birthplace: Canada
Current living place: Camp Half Blood
How long has she been at camp half blood: Just came recently
Physical Description: Long, wavy, brown hair; Hazel eyes; fair skin; skinny, 5'3
Dislikes: Sunlight and Music
Short story: The name is Alexandria Vanhuston. Am I always faking a smile? You could say that. Recently, my father passed away in war. Nothing but sadness filled my heart. I am always that quiet girl hiding from the spotlight. I have never met my mom. My dad had always told me she was beautiful and independent just like me. I have had hopes that she was still alive. And guess what, she is...forever. Now I am not that alone anymore. When a soldier knocked on my door in Canada, the news spilled out. My father is dead. Before they could take me to an orphanage, I ran away. I escaped. I left everything behind. It took months and months and months until I ran into a helpful young man who was on a quest to find a missing halfblood. His name is Percy Jackson. He said I was one of them. And thats how it all began.
বছরখানেক আগে duffy115 said…
(continued) Weapon: Bow/arrow
Boyfriend:Nico DiAngelo
বছরখানেক আগে leemikebarnes said…
Name Lee Jackson
mortal parent fred jackson
greek parent posedion
birthplace on a beach near san diego california
how long have you been at camp half blood since i was 5
physical desription green eyes meduim dark brown hair with a grey stripe no body fat skinny a fast runner
dislikes ares children jerks and people who judge people
likes perseus and annabeth together my best friend annabeth horses swimming and eating bacon
weapon of choice typeonus w/ a shield
trained by perseus jackson
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name Lee Jackson mortal parent ফ্রেড jackson greek parent posedion birthplace on a সৈকত near san d
বছরখানেক আগে zoeybird323 said…
Name: Andromeda (Andie) Clause
Greek Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Unknown
Birthplace: Chicago, IL
Current Living Place: Chicago, Illinois
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Not long
Physical description: Long, pure black wavy hair, olive toned skin, signature grey eyes, athletic build, cheek dimples, monroe piercing. 5'5"
Likes: Reading, architecture, drawing, owls, snakes, Greek myths, FOOOD, her 1983 red Volkswagen Rabbit, her foster brother
Dislikes: Liars, her foster parents, SPIDERS,
Short Story: Having been jumped around in 6 different foster homes, Andie finds it hard for her to trust people. She's shy, and is more comfortable in her band of close friends. She loves her older brother, who had been diagnosed with Shiznophrenia five years back.
Weapon of choice: A short, celestial bronze sword that her mother gave her through a dream
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Astrid Berges-Frisbey maybe.
Which character would be their best friend?: Arcadie (Cady), a girl around her age from the Athena cabin
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Guillermo (Gare-eh-mo) Atiteu, son of Hades
বছরখানেক আগে wittyusername said…
Name: Crimson Van Roberts
Greek Parent: Ares
Mortal Parent: Natasha Van Roberts
Birthplace: Moscow,Russia
Current Living Place: Camp half_blood, Pheonix,Arizona
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: since i was 10
Physical description: 5'4, long black hair with red streaks, striking green eyes with a vicious predetory and deranged gleam,pale skin with an occasional almost permanate flushed appearence freckels large pink pouty lips in a permanate snarl bellybutton peircing slender and curvy
Likes: Leo Valdez,red,picking fights,eating, her twin daggers Ripper and Bullseye, her motorcycle,leather the forges, Doctor who,rock music,Imagine Dragons
Dislikes: Pink,Anastasia (oc Aphrodite"s cabin) fudge rounds being nice (except to her best friend Mickey Hypnos's cabin) school
Short Story: Hi i'm Crimson. I was born in Russia but moved to Arizona when i was 2.My mom was a theif and taught me everything i know. Until a Fury attacked us and I got dragged here from an orphange as my mom was "To unfit to take of a child" or whatever. I also have some mental issues that make me a little... unhinged
Weapon of choice: Twin daggers
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Isabelle Fuhrman
Which character would be their best friend?: Mickey Stone. She is the best ever
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend Nash Evens (Hephaestus cabin)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Renya Savant
Titan Parent: Calypso
Mortal Parent: Henri Savant
Birthplace: Praia, Cape Verde
Current Living Place: Ogygia (fall-spring), Alsace, France (summer)
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Never (I'm a titan's daughter)
Physical description: 5'5, long black hair, piercing blue eyes, fair skin with a white sleeveless dress and a golden necklace with two golden arm braces.
Likes: Ogygia, spending time with her mother, gardening, moonlace, beaches, some boys, sunrises and sunsets, bow and arrows, tantos, foods, Percy Jackson
Dislikes: The disrespect among some demigods, most of the gods, titan demigods being judged for their parents actions, Zeus, Hera, the general injustice
Short Story: Hi my name is Renya, I'm a demigod, my mother is Calypso, my dad is Henri Savant. I was originally born in Praia after my parents decided to vacation out there in order to get away from all the gods. However, the gods broke up the peacefulness when my parents got back to Alsace, as they struck down my dad. Fortunately, he survived but my parents agreed that it would be safer for me if they separated. Ever since I've been living with my mom on Ogygia, while visiting my dad in France for the summer. Sometimes I wonder if my mom would have ever met my dad if Percy Jackson hadn't exposed even a little bit of the gods injustice.
Weapon of choice: Bow and Arrow named Habileté , Tanto named Conte which is infused with white lightning and moonlight.
Which character would be their boyfriend?: Storm (Son of Nyx)
 Name: Renya Savant Age: 19 Titan Parent: Calypso Mortal Parent: Henri Savant Birthplace: Praia, C
বছরখানেক আগে cocowolves said…

Name: lily di angelo
Greek Parent: hades
Mortal Parent: Maria di angelo
Birthplace: Washinton D.C
Current Living Place: camp half blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 1 day
Physical description: tall, dark brown hair, almost black eyes and fair skinned.
Likes: talking to the dead , making undead pets and MRS. O'LEARY
Dislikes: girly girls, immature pepole and dolls

Short Story: ok before i passed out things went wrong.... It was a regular day of blowing up a new school....... That's when I saw him he was way older than me and he had a sword.......he was just like me. Than he saw me and yelled "Go you have to leave NOW!". I didnt understand. That's when thing went wrong. The wall exploded and thing went dark the last thing I saw was water exploding, I heard his voice agin I gusse that when I woke up first I herad him:" Annabeth I missed you I'm sorry that I blew our date agin.". Anabeth ( I gussed that was her name) " Percy I missed you too but you got to stop ruining our dates". That's when I opened my eyes. "oh hi...." Percy (I guess said). "oh hi. Wher....where am....". I asked before Annabeth inturuppted me. "Camp Half Blood"

Weapon of choice: A Ankelet that turn in to a sword
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: me!!
Which character would be their best friend?: Percy, my Brother Nico, Thalia and Annabth
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: ewwwww no way!?!