Percy Jackson & The Olympians বই NEW Demigod Creator!

percyandpotter posted on Nov 10, 2010 at 09:33PM
I have some new criteria here:

Name:
Mortal Parent:
Birthplace:
Current Living Place:
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?:
Physical description:
Short Story:
Weapon of choice:
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:
Which character would be their best friend?:
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?:

Percy Jackson & The Olympians বই 223 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 223

বছরখানেক আগে cocowolves said…

Name: Luna Nighthearth
Greek Parent: Artimis
Mortal Parent: Patrick Nighthearth
Siblings: My step brother (my dads son) joey
Birthplace: Califonia
Current Living Place: Califonia/ camp half blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 4 yrs
Physical description: tall, long Brown and blond braided hair, mysterious smile.
Dislikes: BOYS!, And stupid prophecys, oh and my uncle Apollo.

Short Story: I was realy existed it was now my fourth year at camp. And I got my first Best Friend her name was lily. Sadly it's been four years at camp and I'm not claimed....... I am now 11. I was sitting having a slice of silver cake with lily in a room of the big house(my room) when I look out the window and I saw a group of girls around a girl with auburn hair. They look a lot like me. "Wow there cool," I finally said.
"let's go intureduce our selfs lily"
"fine I'm not talking though" lily said
"k" we walked down and the girl with auburn hair said "Welcome to the hunt girls I am Lady Artimis Luna's mother."

Weapon of choice: silver bow
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Sara
Which character would be their best friend?: lily
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: NON!!!!
Draconis-strike commented…
coco artimis is not how আপনি write it its artemis বছরখানেক আগে
4D_Sword commented…
Artemis don't have kids .-. বছরখানেক আগে
xxjjhxx70 commented…
Oh dear lord, she is really pushing this whole Artemis (I mean Artimis lol) thing to far. She also is really pushing the fact of hatred to boys. Jeez বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Nykta said…
Name: Callista Nightfall
Greek Parent: Nyx
Mortal Parent: Zack Nightfall
Birthplace: Chicoutimi, Quebec, Canada
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 2
Physical description: 5'6", Medium Length Slightly Spiky Black Hair with Silver Streak, Red Eyes with Silver Rim, Pale Skin
Likes: Black, Silver, Sketching, Singing, Training, The Primordial Deities, Night Time, Darkness
Dislikes: Pink, Dresses, Makeup, People who underestimate her, People who hurt her friends, Girly Girls
Short (not really) Story: 'Sup. My name is Callista. I was born in a small city in Quebec and lived there till I was 12. I noticed I was always different from the others and had an affection for the night but it didn't bother me that much. On my twelfth birthday, somebody (a. k. a. hellhound) came and crashed my birthday party, although I wouldn't exactly call it a party since there were only two people: me and my dad. So basically, my dad kills the hellhound; I go on a plane with my dad; we arrive at long island; my dad gets killed by a stupid chimaera; I "accidently" kill it with my umbrakinesis powers; I arrive at Camp Half-Blood where I am today; Mom claims me; I stay at the Big House until my cabin is built; I move to my cabin and live there for the rest of eternity. The End
Weapon of choice: Akeldama meaning "Field of Blood". It's my Stygian Iron Sword.
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: ?????????
Which character would be their best friend?: Nico?
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: None, YET
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Draconis-strike commented…
yours awesome বছরখানেক আগে
xxjjhxx70 commented…
I'm liking this Callista girl. Friends? বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Draconis-strike said…
big smile
This is awesome!!!!!!!

Name: Jack Willis.
Greek Parent: Zeus, decedance of Athena.
Mortal Parent; Brenner Willis and Mary-Rosenburg Willis.
Birth place: Hamilton East, New Zealand ( Truly I went to Phoenix, Arizona ).
Curent Living Place: Camp Half-Blood.
How long have you been in CHB? Since 11 yrs old.
Physical Decription: 6'5, Mid-tall, Hazel-Red eyes,Mid-long red dyed and normal blonde hair.
Dislikes: UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......... Oh I know, CLARISSE!
Short story: I Dunna Know Just boring stuff Except that Keith and Reece were at CHB and they were telling Chiron ( Mr Brunner ) he came and got me and what do you know, i'm at CHB.
Weapon of Choice: Celestial Bronze Double Dagger turns into a Celestial Bronze Sword.
What character would play him? No one.
What character would be their best friend? No one.
What character would be their girlfriend? No one.
worried
Oh and i forgot my weapon's name in greek is Typhoonius or StormRager
heart
Name:Drew and Luna Garson ( their brothers and sisters ).
Greek Parent: Athena.
Mortal Parent: Eric Salisbury Garson.
Birth Place: Los Angeles, California.
Current Living Place: CHB.
How long have you been in CHB? since i was 10.
Physical Description:Drew-5.9, Slim Build, Reddish hair, Hazel brown eyes.Luna-5.8,Slim Build, Blonde hair,Green and Blue eyes.
Dislikes:Mystery.
Short story: Non Wise.
Weapon of Choice.Drew-Two Stygian Iron Daggers, Luna-Stygian Iron Bow.

DRACONIS-STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে MerlinR5 said…
Name: Briar Vipointe
Greek Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Martin Vipointe
Birthplace: Seattle, Washington
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood (Year Round)
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Since I can remember.
Physical description: Tallish, Light Tan, Sandy-Blonde hair, Grey eyes
Dislikes: Aphrodite kids, Ares kids, egotistical people, and sassy/popular girls.
Short Story: When I was born in Seattle, my dad thought everything would be alright. How could he have been more wrong? First, our house was attacked by hellhounds. Then, our car was tossed around by a cyclops. Finally, after being chased or hurt by almost every demon creature, we got to Camp Half-Blood. Once I got in, people stared at me like I was a ghost. Chiron brought me to this Big House. He told me I was a powerful demigod, even though I wasn't born of the Big 3. Well, for me that sucks because I've always wanted to have a normal life. Well, that's not going to happen. Now I have to train and train and train. No breaks whatsoever for me.
Weapon of choice: Bow and Arrow
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Saoirse Ronan.
Which character would be their best friend?: Annabeth Chase and Piper McLean.
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: I don't know. Leo Valdez?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে otpwonderland said…
Name: Lianna Stoll
Greek Parent: Hermes
Mortal Parent: Margaret Stoll
Birthplace: NYC
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood (Year Round)
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Around 9/10 years old
Physical description: Tan, Dirty Blond Hair, Blue Eyes
Dislikes: Lots of things
Short Story: I'll just put a list of events: comes to camp, trains, leaves camp and joins Luke and Titans, fights against camp in war, gets injured, healed by Will Solace, goes back to camp.
Weapon of choice: Sword
Which character would be their best friend?: Katie Gardner and Trasvis + Connor Stoll (bros)
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Will Solace
বছরখানেক আগে wolfdragonhawk said…
Name: Zach Piercer Richards
Greek Parent: Nemesis
Mortal Parent: Darrek Pflueger Richards
Birthplace: Las Vegas, Nevada
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: since I was 12
Physical description: Scar on Left Eye (right if your looking at me), medium build, Spiky black hair, purple eyes
Likes: Being killed, Balance, Revenge, the contests at camp half-blood (like Capture The Flag), going on rampages
Dislikes: Balance, Being alone, being tricked, anything that goes under the word "monster" and some more things that I cant remember.
Short Story: Oh Gods, this dude is probably insane just because he LOVES being killed! Well, look at my godly parent, pinhead. So I was your typical sixth grader that got bullied a lot and stuff, but I had a couple friends, so life was alright. But then like a week after my 12th birthday, things turned down for the worse... well, for a few seconds but it was like the most painful seconds in my life. So yeah, after a week after my birthday after school, i was walking home from school. Then guess what? DUH! MONSTERS! Well, the mist clouded my mind since i didn't know that mythology was real, so they looked about 29 years old, and they had a whole bunch of knives, swords, and baseball bats, all of which were metal. So one of them grabbed me down a dark alleyway, and then all the others came in and started beating me up, and that's what I meant by probably the most painful seconds in my life. Well, that's what it was like until one guy, or monster, or whatever, was about to stab his knife right in the exact line of this scar I have on my eye that was a birth mark, but as soon as the point touched it, every bit of hurt they hit me with was turned back on them like a nuke bomb, plus, it DID happen like one... it was a giant purple explosion. Afterwards, I was surrounded by a purple aura. It faded and I was all like "WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?!" and I ran home. I told my dad about it and so he drove me to camp half-blood which is where i now live.
Weapon of choice: dual stygian iron swords that are enchanted so when I slash, a purple arch follows them.
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Uh... What?
Which characters would be their friends?: Nico di Angelo, Ethan Nakamura, Dante, Nero, Vergil, Trish, Lady
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: I dunno...
বছরখানেক আগে 4D_Sword said…
Name: Elizabeth Browne
Greek Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Allie Browne
Birthplace: England
Current Living Place: Camp Half Blood (Lives there because her home is so far away, so she can only go home to visit every now and again.)
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Recently discovered as a demigod a few months ago.
Physical description: Has shoulder-length, dusty brown straight hair, and has bangs that she usually clips to the side, medium olive complexion, hazel eyes, is kinda short for her age
(Also, I added Personality traits: Mischievous, usually friendly but keeps to herself when moody, has an accent, (naturally), has a habit of biting her nails when she gets nervous...)
Likes: Chocolate, archery, pranking people, artsy and creative things
Dislikes: Getting in trouble, staying away from home, other things that I'm too lazy to write right now...
Short Story: (I'm thinking of writing a story about her, so you should check that out when I post it...)
Weapon of choice: Whatever she has available, usually will try to outsmart the enemy, or, a sword
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: ?
Which character would be their best friend?: She'd get along well with Travis and Connor Stoll
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Either of the above?
বছরখানেক আগে bian44cca said…
Name: Bea Eigennman
Greek parent: Zeus
Parent: Sandra Eigennman
Birthplace: Manhattan, New York
Current living place: Camp Half Blood
How long have you've been at Camp: 2 years (Year Rounder)
Physical description: Wavy- below shoulder lenght dirty-blonde haired, Intense light-blue eyes, 5'7, perfect S-line, pale-skinned
Dislikes: Aphrodite kids, mortals
Short Story : When you were 4 you notice that you can control electricity and since you were 3 monsters tried attacking you after then you knew you arent just any ordinary mortal. Your mother loved you very much ,much more than she love herself she always takes you as a blessing. But that was changed when Hades learn about you and wanted you killed. Hades sent the furies and Chimaera, By that time you were 5 you never know about your true identity. You and your mom was taking a walk to the park when suddenly the monsters attack, your mother tried to protect you but it was hopeless, you tried helping her but the furies grabbed you, you were so angry then lightning flashed from the skies you didnt know where it came from.
Suddenly the chimaera's tail bit your mom's neck. You were so angry and you tried to fight back. You were gaining strenght, you killed the furies and sent an electric shock towards the chimaera. It hit the chimaera hard making it to step back then it vanish. Everything seems just a dream but you know it wasnt you ran towards your mom who lay unconscious in the ground. You were crying you dont know what to do then she glanced weakly took your hand and told you weakly, " Bea, I'm so sorry. I never told you about your true identity. Go, find Camp Half Blood." You don't what she was talking about. After then, Your aunt took you, but she was abusive. You ran away when you were 6, An old man adopt you. He treat as his own daughter. You and your grandpa lived happily except for the monsters chasing after you. Your afraid that what happened that killed your mother happen again, You force yourself to forget about it and force yourself to think that it was just a tragedy, It was hard at first but years passed you actually forgot it. When you were 16 you and your classmates are having a field trip at Long Island. You got lost and took a wrong turn, It was getting dark when suddenly you find a camp it was written in greek alphabet but somehow your dyslexia helped you it says Camp Half Blood, It was familiar to you you dont even know why. You went in, There were so many kids like your age, As you enter the camp, Many people were looking at you they were gossipping, you heard some like,:
" A new camper?!"
" Who is her parent?"
" She looks beautiful, maybe an Aphrodite kid"
" She looks like she was lost"
" She looks powerful" A girl who has a brown hair said, She was tall, She looks like she was a fearsome avenger.
Then she walk up to me and introduce herself
" Hi, I'm Clarisse, Daughter of Ares."
" Hi, I'm Bea."
She looks like she was still looking for a complete answer
" Well, Who's your parent?!"
" I'm lost"
"Oh, Makes sense"
Then a girl with a blonde hair with grey eyes walks up to me and says
" Chiron would like to meet you"
I wanted to ask who the hell is Chiron but a man in a wheelchair appeared out of the blondie's back
" Bea Eigennman, I've been expecting you for , um, 12 years!"
" Say what?!, Look i need no time for jokes what is this place, I'm lost, I was hoping you know the right way how to go back to Manhattan?!"
" Oh! Indeed, We do! But i need a conversation with you."
He took me to a Big house.Then told me everything about me.
While we were talking i've been claimed as a daughter of Zeus.
I've became best friends with Clarisse and my half sister Thalia.
I got my first quest when i was 17, together with Grover Underwood, Jason Grace, Stoll brothers and Clarisse La Rue.
Weapon of choice: Bow and Arrows and a Bo staff.
Actress: Tiffany Hwang or Myself
Boyfriend: only crush
বছরখানেক আগে SonOfKronos said…
Name: Unknown
Greek Parent: Kronos
Mortal Parent: Unknown
Birthplace: Somewhere in the American Old West...
Current Living Place: None, recently risen from Tartarus and trying to help stop Gaea.
How long have you been at CHB? Not applicable
Physical Description: Golden eyes, that glow when angry. Tall, muscular build, dark brown hair, scar over right eye.
Dislikes: Fools
Short Story: Unknown past but somehow a son of Kronos, born around the 1840's. Wound up in Tartarus, survived and escaped circa 150 years later in the modern day. Wears a a hood jacket that shadows his face almost completely, like an Assassin. Extremely calculative, perceptive, and powerful. He is more Titan than he is human. The definition of badass.
Weapon of Choice: Celestial Bronze Tomahawk and revolver. Can also emit a shockwave of Titan energy, and has certain powers over time (slowing it down, speeding it up).
Actor: No actor is good enough.
Best friend: No one, but respected by everyone.
Girlfriend: None
Azulafan199 commented…
Hi and I hope we never meet. বছরখানেক আগে
xxjjhxx70 commented…
Young Arnold Schwarzenegger would be a great actor for this badass. হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে booksforever said…
Name: Brooklyn Jones
Greek Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Ruth Jones
Birthplace: England
Current Living Place: England
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 4 years
Physical description: Long dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes
Dislikes: people who are mean to her
Short Story: When i started to realise that i wasn't like the other kids. My mum said she was going to take me to a camp. I'd always wanted to go to a summer camp, so i went along quite happily. Just as we got to the border of camp, a monster attacked us. Luckily, clarisse slayed the monster and we became great friends. Mum was in hospital for a couple of days but she survived :)
Weapon of choice: bow and arrow/ sword
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Selena Gomez
Which character would be their best friend?: Clarisse/Annabeth
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Leo Valdez
Azulafan199 commented…
নমস্কার kool another Daughter of Poseidon. I'm Kelly bio's on page 5 here. :) বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে GYFDTS said…
Name: Mike Cuzzo
Mortal Parent: George Cuzzo
Birthplace: Barnstead, New Hampshire
Current Living Place: Camp Half Blood
How long have you've been at CHB?: Since I was 12
Physical Description: 5'6, deep gray eyes, messy brown hair, normaly built
Dislikes: Mr.D, Iced Tea, Stinky Socks, and school
Short Story: (Katie stop nudging me!) Hey whats up, I'm Mike my full name is Micheal. My friend here is Katie she is my bestfriend so is Josh, he's the Satyr who brings Katie and I to CHB.
Weapon of Choice: Even weight sword, bronze knife.
What character would be thier best friends: Katie, and Josh
What character would be their boy/girlfriend: Kaite
MrChasetron commented…
নমস্কার GYFDTS I'm going to make Katie বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে MrChasetron said…
Name: Katie Waterfront
Mortal Parent: Mary Waterfront
Birthplace: Barnstead, NH
Current Living Place: Camp HalfBlood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Since I was 12
Physical description:5'4", Silky Blue Hair, skinny
Dislikes: Mr.D, Fudge, Fire
Short Story: Hey, I'm Katie! I love camp! its is sooooooo fun!
Weapon of choice: Bow and Arrow, Celestial Bronze Arrows ;)
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: ???
Which character would be their best friend?: Mike, and Josh
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Mike
laugh
Name: Dusk Nightshade
Greek Parent: Hades
Mortal Parent: ???
Birthplace: Sacramento, California
Current Living Place: Camp Halfblood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 3 yrs.
Physical description: Dark dark eyes, black hair, 5'9"
Dislikes: Daytime
Short Story: Hey, i'm Dusk, I don't know who my dad was.
Weapon of choice: Scythe
Which character would be their best friend?: Nico de Angelo
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Lee Grenflight
Name: Lee Grenflight
Greek Parent: Demeter
Mortal Parent: Tucker Grenflight
Birthplace: Manchester, New Hampshire
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 3 yrs.
Physical description: Green hair, 5'7", skinny, Green eyes
Dislikes: Death, Nighttime
Short Story: Hiya! I'm Lee! I love plants and life!
Weapon of choice: Spear
Which character would be their best friend?: Dusk, Nico, Drew, Annabeth, Percy
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Dusk
বছরখানেক আগে Azulafan199 said…
This is my RPG character foam game we place her one line and (D&D style groups if that helps). Our game takes place 20 yrs in Percy's future . (Hero books.)
Name: Kelly Knight
Mortal Parent: Kaylee - at the time was human (She is a Norse Valkyrie)
Birthplace: Canada
Current Living Place: Camp half blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 2 yrs
Physical description: Kelly's 5ft tall with long blonde hair usually braided back , she got green eyes and ivory coloured skin.
Dislikes: Pink or any thing girly, giants and any thing tring to kill her.

Short Story: Ok this is hard cause there a lot but to summon it up. Kelly was raised by 2 gay cyclops after her mom left her at a hotel when she was 8. She spent until she came to CHB her whole life moving all over Canada from BC to NFL. When she was 10 she found a pair of guns at the North pole that used to belong to the Pirate Black Bart. The guns have the souls of trapped pirates in the and they can only he handled by her. They are cursed and it the only weapons she can handle. (long story into the guns) when she turned 14 yrs old her 2 Dad's got an offer to run with the Norse huntsmen which she got too but turned down(long story there) so she was sent to CHB . She was taken to the camp by our Satyr Lucian. who screwed up and almost got her killed . To summon that up. Kelly's guns are cursed by evil spirits and when ever she users them they can sometime take too much energy from her and knocks her out. So long story short. she's screwed if she uses them and screwed if she don't use them. From there she left the camp and started a war with the Norse by killing an Ice Giant and then is now on a Quest to save the camp from a huge army of Aztec warriors.
Ohh and our little demi -god party of 3 have burnt down two barns, and a bar .Lost Annabeth and her baby , and sang Karaoke with a bunch of monsters.

Weapon of choice: Twin Ivory flint lock pistols that used to belong to Black Bart the pirate.

If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Someone blonde and short.
Which character would be their best friend?: Shy- Daughter of Iris -another character in our game played by my friend and Ashley- Daughter of Neptune. (also played by another friend of mine.
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Kafele (he's a Egyptian ) Or as Kelly calls him the Egyptian god of Coffee. its along story. (another character that is right now helping them fight out Aztecs (long story)
MapleBlizzard commented…
It is Alexis not Ashley. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Azulafan199 said…
This is my RPG character from game we place here one line and (D&D style groups if that helps). Our game takes place 20 yrs in Percy's future . (Hero books.)
Name: Hunter Robertson
Mortal Parent: Laura Robertson
Birthplace: New York
Current Living Place: New york in winter and CHB in summer
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 4 yrs
Physical description: Wears a green frog hat , red hair, one earring in his ear, jeans and frog slippers.
Likes: Love Frogs, computers - can hack into any computer system
Dislikes: Peanut butter and the dark

Short Story: Umm Gods I hate this. Hi I'm Hunter and well I'm a Demi god. This sound like one of theses AA meeting my Mom goes too. Listen I'm a Geek I can steal anything on line. Just give me a computer and I can hack into any thing . Oh and I found short term way around using a cell phone. I can get you a call thats free for 1 minute then well toss phone and run for your life . Still working on that problem but you can talk safely for 1 minute . Oh and ya…I have this connection with the Egyptian God of Frogs. Its along story. My side kick is a frog named Mr Ribbit. Well that me in a nut shell. Oh ya I'm friend with that crazy girl about Kelly Knight. She saved me from a huge bat thing (I really hate the dark) and a man Jaguar thing dude.( Again it along story.)

Weapon of choice: His Bow named Banisher but would love his boyfriend Drake to make him a Lazer gun.

If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: A geek
Which character would be their best friend? Kelly above character and Shy.
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Drake O'Neil (He's my boyfriend and mail order Roman (long story there)
বছরখানেক আগে robotdino said…

Name: Alex Cassidy
Greek Parent: Hephaestus
Mortal Parent: Blair Cassidy
Birthplace: Adelaide, Australia
Current Living Place: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: For a month
Physical description: Wavy brown hair, golden eyes, long eyelashes, long legs, muscular
Likes: Making stuff, Hanging with her sister Nyssa, Practicing Archery, Mud
Dislikes: Hera, Mr. D, Bugs, Rain
Short Story: Me and my mom moved to Pittsburgh in 2012. On a school trip last month to New York City my class got attacked by a drakon. My satyr, Clove, tossed me a stick, which then elongated into a bow. A quiver of arrows appeared on my back. I shot the drakon and it caught on fire, which gave me and Clove time to run. We ran all the way to long island sound, where I met Percy. He told me about being a demigod. I walked up half-blood hill with him and entered CHB for the first time.
Weapon of choice: My flaming bow, Flame (Ignis)
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Maia Mitchell
Which character would be their best friend?: Nyssa, Leo, Annabeth, Clove
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Nick Evans (I'll do one on him next)
বছরখানেক আগে FraggerRock said…
Name: Lucas Brown
Greek Parent: Hera
Mortal Parent: Justin Brown
Birthplace: Orlando, Florida
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood (Year Rounder)
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Since age 10 (6 years)
Physical description: 5'9, muscular, gold eyes, brown hair and a scar across forehead (From falling off the roof of the Hera cabin).
Likes: Chocolate-covered cherries, blonde jokes, Camp Half-Blood and marksmenship.
Dislikes: Salt water, Anyone from the Hephastus cabin (Damn tinkerers keep me up all night!).
Short Story: Well…uh…I was born in Orlando to my Father, Justin Brown, who met my mother on the beach one day. When I turned ten, my dad sent me away to CHB, where I had a crush on a girl named Mindy from the Zeus cabin. On my first new years at camp I punched out her boyfriend, and ended up falling in love with a daughter of Hecate, named Shelly (Shell for short). I have great leadership skills.
Weapon of choice: Celestial Bronze Rifle.
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Hmmm… probably … I have no idea!
Which character would be their best friend?: Jason Grace
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Shelly Matthews
বছরখানেক আগে usernamesstink said…
Name: Dusklyn R. (Rosalinda) Williams
Mortal Parent: Charlene Williams
Birthplace: Los Angeles
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood (year round camper)
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: since right before I turned 10
Physical description: 5'8". Fit, lean, and agile. Long black hair with dark purple streaks all over it. Neon green eyes and pale complexion. Burn marks up left arm (explained in short story) and a long thick scar under my right eye (also explained in short story)
Likes: friends, my weapons, spicy food, chocolate, my boyfriend, and music.
Dislikes: Aphrodite kids (are hell bent on giving me a makeover), water.

Short Story: Well I was raised by my mom until I was 9 and Hyperion killed my family. After that I headed to CHB and met my best friends Kai and Heather along the way. I trained there for about 2 years until I met Jack and Nathan. I found them trying to battle a hydra and beat it but it burned my arm up. When they finally woke up in the infirmary me and Jack, or Jacqueline but don't call her that unless you want to die, became friends right away. Nathan woke up muttered a few words then blushed and stopped talking. About a year later I challenged Percy to a sword fight. I won but got a souvenir under my right eye. After the match Nathan asked me to go on a quest with him which was basically saying will you go out with me. After we came back from out quest everything calmed down. That's my life basically.

Weapon of choice: My sword Shadow-Kissed a stygian iron sword with silver rivets up the blade. My archery set Dark Veil which basically melds in the shadows and appears when I need it to.
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Victoria Justice
Which character would be their best friend?: Jack Nickerson (Poseidon) Kai Ross (Zeus), and Heather Ross (Zeus)
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Nathan T. (Terrance) Matson (look below)

Name: Nathan T. (Terrance) Matson
Greek Parent: Hecate
Mortal Parent: Greg William Matson
Birthplace: Seattle
Current Living Place: CHB (year round camper)
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: since I was 12
Physical description: 5'10". Fit and lean but as agile as Dusklyn (compares himself to Dusklyn a lot). Pitch black hair that is always messed up. Eyes are a mixture of green, blue, and purple all jumbled up and is very tan.
Likes: His girlfriend, seafood, magic, and his weapon (explains how he got it in short story), and his family and friends
Dislikes: Aphrodite kids (they keep asking me out and wont leave me alone)

Short Story: I lived with my dad until he got married again to Jack's mom when I was 6. Jacks mom is super famous and Jack and I didn't really like the attention so we ended up going to some private school in New York when we turned 10. We spent 3 years there until the night the monster came. It was huge and had 9 heads and spit fire and acid. It chased Jack and I into the country side where I thought we were going to die. Then out of no where a girl appeared with a black and silver sword and slayed the thing but I sadly blacked out half-way threw it. I woke up and saw the girl talking to Jack. all I could think was, wow that girl is hot. I noticed the burn marks on her arm and knew right away she got them fighting that monster. She looked at me smiled and told me her name was Dusklyn all I said to her was thanks then I blushed every time I saw her after that. Finally when I was 14 I got a quest and on that same day Dusklyn was fighting Percy. She won but got this long cut under her eye. that day I felt like nothing could hurt me so I asked her to come with me on the quest. she got the hint and said yes. she handed me a bronze rod like thing and said it was called magimorph and cold turn into any weapon by only my command. so we went on the quest came back and things settled down a little bit. Well that my life.

Weapon of choice: Magimorph, a long rod that with my command can turn into any weapon I wish.
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:Aaron Johnson
Which character would be their best friend?: Jack Nickerson and Leo Valdez
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Dusklyn Williams

I'm going to write short story's about these 2 and post them on my wall so if you want to see the story's then look at my wall. I'll post one every Saturday starting this weekend.
বছরখানেক আগে MikasDLite said…

Name: Odessa Makos
Nickname: Dessa
Greek Parent: Hypnos
Mortal Parent: Jennifer Makos
Birthplace: Florence, Wisconsin
Current Living Place: a cabin right outside the Camp boundaries
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: six years
Physical description: Pale skin, slim build, brown eyes, and short black hair with dark blue streaks that are only noticeable up close
Likes: reading, philosophy, semiology, Botany, winter, snow, and rain
Dislikes: crowds

Short Story: Before Dessa could stop him, Percy swung his sword at Melina’s statue. His sword was block from nowhere and a hand shoved him back roughly. Percy realized he was looking into the eyes of the man who had been a statue only seconds ago.
“Who are you?” Draco demanded. “And where am I? This is not the underworld.”
“This is the Hall of Ghosts.” Dessa answered, stepping between him and Percy. “It was made by my father and Hades.”
“We need your help.” Percy told him. “We need you to wake up Melina.”
“She has been through enough.” Draco said. “I will not wake her only for her to suffer.”
“It’s not your choice.” Dessa argued. “You can’t make decisions for her. Wake her now.”
Percy glanced at Dessa uncertainly as Draco approached Melina’s statue without a word. He stroked her cheek with his thumb and put his forehead to hers. Dessa placed a hand on his shoulder and he turned his head to look at her.
“I understand.” Dessa spoke softly. “You’re protecting her, but in this form she doesn’t need you to.”
“She deserves to be left alone.” Draco muttered. Dessa stepped away from him as he turned his head back to Melina and kissed her forehead. Before their eyes, she came to life as she fell into Draco’s arms.
“Des,” Percy whispered, drawing his friend’s attention. “She’s bleeding.”
“I know.” Dessa spoke quickly. She was already digging through her messenger bag. Percy watched as she pulled out a glass bottle with a rolled up piece of paper inside.
“And that is?” Percy asked.
“Message in a bottle,” She replied as she stood. She ran down the Hall to the entrance and threw the bottle into a mirror like the one they had used to enter. The bottle slid through and disappeared to the other side. A minute later a man entered, holding the note from the bottle.
“Where is she?” He asked.
“This way.” Dessa responded as the two of them ran to where Draco was holding Melina. Draco wasn’t happy to see a god but let him inspect Melina’s wound anyways. He cared more about her then he did his grudge.
“Who’s he?” Percy asked Dessa.
“Asclepius,” Dessa answered as she packed up her bag. “Apollo’s son, he’s the god of healing.”
“And you have him on speed dial, nice.” Percy said.
**to be continued**

Weapon of choice: A carved Bo Staff
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Which character would be their best friend?: Percy
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Luke

বছরখানেক আগে AlienDark said…

Name: Julius Evans
Greek Parent: Ares
Mortal Parent: Maddison Evans
Birthplace: Jacksonville, Florida
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 3 Years
Physical description: Brown eyes/Strong/Scar running across his face/Brown medium hair/Multiple scars on lower body/A Deep, commanding voice/A Fast runner/Athletic/
Likes: Swords, Heroes, Attractive Women, People who show no fear
Dislikes: Cowards, Bows/Arrows, People who doesn't know how to fight
Short Story: Julius was born in Jacksonville, Florida. Unlike some parents, his parent told him the truth.
after some years, his parent taught him how to fight, ETC. Then her arrived at Camp-half blood and was given a quest 1 year after. He never returned and everyone thought that he was dead. He arrived back 4 months later with gear that made the Hephaestus Cabin look like Ants, he came back in Legionary armor with a Imperial gold Gladius sword. After that, Julius didn't really have any people to hang out with untill he met this decent looking Girl with blond hair who was from the Hermes Cabin. She started to talk to him from time to time and they started to have a relationship. Everything was going well until The battle of Labyrinth, she died and Julius went on a killing spree, killing countless Monsters and Half bloods, If i were to explain what he did to the Half bloods. It would be unpleasant. Including mutilation, Decapitation.
After that.... Julius was respected in the Ares cabin.. But from other cabins... People fear him.. He caught one person saying "I am afraid of no monster... But that thing.... It scares me". On Julius's side, he was depressed. He couldn't make friend with anyone and he was thinking about leaving Camp Halfblood and go back to the camp where he found his Armor, but he didn't. After a long time. People started to accept
Julius ... *THE END*
Weapon of choice: Gladius sword
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Russell Crowe
Which character would be their best friend?: Some kid from the Ares Cabin
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: A Pretty Girl who can handle herslelf
 Name: Julius Evans Age: 15 Greek Parent: Ares Mortal Parent: Maddison Evans Birthplace: Jackson
বছরখানেক আগে screamingdeath1 said…
Name:Shade Wilde
Greek Parent:Hades
Mortal Parent:Misty Wilde
Birthplace: New York City,NY
Current home: Camp Half Blood
How long have you been at CHB?:8 yrs
Appearance & Personality:Brown hair,light skin,x scar on face/Competitive,hardworking,respectful,ha­ve great agility and speed
Likes: Weapons,Battles,Food,Gods and Heroes,People who has no fear and can do your own stuff
Dislikes:People who has fear
Short Story:Hades,my dad was around me a lot ,but even if he wasn't suppose to.He knew I had to go to CHB,but my mom didn't want to.So he took me in the middle of the night and brought me too CHB.I wish I could leave and run away but this was the safest place for me. Chiron gave me a box with a big duel swords.I got used to them.Now I'm skilled with all sorts of weapons and people gets to know him better and see that he's not a monster,who they knew Hades was.
Weapon:Dual sword
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them? Dakota Goyo (Max Kenton in "Real Steel"
What character would be their best friend:Julius Evans or somebody in Hades or Ares cabin (I really likes AlienDark's demigod!)
What character would be their BF/GF?: Pretty girl who can do stuff for herself and can be helpful at time in need.

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name:Shade Wilde Age:15 Greek Parent:Hades Mortal Parent:Misty Wilde Birthplace: New York City,NY
বছরখানেক আগে hermescabin11 said…
Name: C.K
Mortal Parent: Ms. Sandoval
Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
Current Living Place: Oakland, California (moving back at 18)
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: March 4, 1990
Physical description: tall, slim, light
Dislikes: new people (at first)
Short Story:i was born in March 4, 1498 and locked in the LH&C and joined CHB in March 10, 1990
Weapon of choice: Spear, Bow and arrow, Justin bieber (mosters hate him)
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Jake T. Austin
Which character would be their best friend?: Percy, Annabeth, nico, Clarisse,
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Piper McLean
বছরখানেক আগে lovelaurlaur said…
Name: Bianca Baird
Greek Parent: Directly Poseidon, but it gets complicated...
Mortal parent: Susan Baird
Birthplace: Mississauga Ontario
Current living place: I Move around, but mostly camp half blood
How long at CHB? Just since last year
Physical; 5'6, Long dirty blond hair that falls past her shoulders, right glimmering sea blue eyes that sometimes fade to purple, lean and muscular with a developed chest, lots of freckles.
Likes: Water, her Pegasus, Fire, umm... darkness (don't judge) and tinkering
Dislikes: When people get in my face, showing off, failing.
Short Story: I have a really weird trait and family history. I take the best traits from my ancestors and keep them. Since my mom was daughter of Hephaestus, I am immune and can play with fire as well as water. Before that my grandma was child of Hades, so I can (ish) raise the dead, though it never ends well. I left my home when I was 5 cause the monsters got too bad. My dad actually had pretty good secret contact with me, and I have my very own Pegasus named Blue Mist, or blue for short. I have moved from place to place till I found camp half blood. I feel somewhat safe there, though I leave often because I fear my powers could hurt someone.
Weapon of Choice: My combined scythe/sword 'Black Wave' or just my water or fire.
What character would be their best friend: Nico is really close to me, but I prefer to stay alone just incase.
What character would they date: Have yet to find anyone...
বছরখানেক আগে Raven_Onark said…
Name: Raven Onark
Mortal Parent: Kimberley Onark (witch)
Birthplace: London, England
Current Living Place: Mostly Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: I visit during the summer. For about 2 years (13 years old)
Physical description: Short black hair. Right eye is sea blue, left eye is grey. 5'8" and built like a sprinter. very strong
Dislikes: Slytherin, monsters, children of Ares, on second thought pretty much everything.
Short Story: Unlike most demi-gods i didnt have a satyr to bring me to camp. After about 3 weeks at camp, i watched my mother get killed by Voldemort. In my grief and rage I killed 7 Death Eaters. I was then asked by Dumbledore to teach the students of Hogwarts about Demi-gods.
Weapon of choice: a large staff the changes to the weapon i want. Wand, Hand ornament that allows me to control the elements (present from Poseidon)
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: IDK.... me?
Which character would be their best friend?: Hannah Skinner
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: A guy who could deal with her attitude.

(Sorry for the cross between the Harry Potter world and Greek Mythology)
বছরখানেক আগে katabara said…
Name: Iris Katabara
Mortal Parent:Shara Katabara
Birthplace: Rome, Italy
Current home: Sanfrancisco
How long have you attended CHB: Not yet
Physical Description: Cinnamon hair, Amber eyes, Caucasian, 5'7"
Likes:Movies, Summer Camp, and spending time with her twin brother Hazal
Dislikes: Everything else that isn't in likes
Short Story: I lived in Rome for about 10 years and I moved to Sanfrancisco two years ago.
Weapon of choice: A necklace that turns into sword made of Stygian Iton
What actress would play this character: Jennifer Lawrence with hair dye
Best friend: Michelle King
Boyfriend: Tobias Ashton
Name: Hazal Katabara
Mortal Parent: Shara Katabara
Birthplace: Rome, Italy
Current Home: Sanfrancisco
How long have you been at CHB: Not yet
Physical Description: Short cinnamon hair, Amber eyes, 5'8", Caucasian
Likes: Summer camp, Movies, and being with his twin (younger) sister
Dislikes: everything that wasn't mentioned above
Short story: I lived in Rome for 10 years and moved to Sanfrancisco 2 years ago
Weapon of choice: necklace that turns into Stygian Iron spear
What actor: James Franco with hair dye
Best Friend: Tobias Ashton
Girlfriend: Michelle King
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Tobias Ashton
Mortal Parent: Marcus Ashton
Birthplace: Sanfrancisco
Current Home: CHB (year-round)
How long have you been at CHB: 9 years
Physical Description: Short black hair, Storm grey eyes, 5'9", Caucasian
Likes: CHB, Apollo Cabin, His best friend Hazal, and Iris Karabara
Dislikes: Ares Cabin, Hera
Short Story: I lived in Los Angeles for about 4 years then Icarus my scouting satyr took me to CHB
Weapon of Choice: Stygian Iron Bo Staff
Actor: Theo James
Best Friend: Hazal Katabara
Girlfriend: Iris Katabara
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
greekgeek12 commented…
প্রণয় the character! বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Michelle King
Greek Parent: Ares
Mortal Parent: Erin King
Birthplace: Alexandria
Current Home: CHB (year-round)
How long have you been at CHB: 12 years
Physical Description: Red hair, Green eyes, 5'6",Caucasian
Likes: CHB, Capture the Flag, War, Iris and Hazal Katabara, and Tobias Ashton
Dislikes: everything else
Short Story: I was born in Alexandria bd was taken to CHB 2 hours after birth
Weapon of Choice: Stygian Iron Katana
Actress: Ariana Grande
Best friend: Iris Katabara
Boyfriend: Hazal Katabara
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে lightningeye said…
Name:(Does not have a real first name but her last name is) Death
Greek Parent:Thanatos
Mortal Parent: (Mother died during giving birth) May Johnson
Birthplace: Underworld
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?:1 year
Physical description: 5`9", with long black that goes down to the center of her back. She has pale skin, silver eyes, scar above her right eye, no matter what she has dark circles under her eyes. and black angel wings.
Likes: All food in general, ding donges (Her fav), video games, tinkering, and making people laugh.
Dislikes: Being demanded, being sad, and mean people.
Short Story: Do to the death of her mothers death her father saved her and brought her to live in the underworld. While playing with her dead dog she got for her first birthday she fell into Tartarues. She lived there for seven years. When she found the doors of death she went to the mortal world. There she lived till she found Camp Half Blood. Where she found she gets along with Children of Hades better than any other demigods. Also she gets along with boys much easily
Weapon of choice: Her switch bald sword/dagger. She calls it black diamond. Which is really made from black diamonds.
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Hm that's hard. who every looks like her.
Which character would be their best friend?: Annabeth or Hazel
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: That's hard I haven't finished house of hades yet but Leo Or Nico
বছরখানেক আগে PercyJackson-3 said…
Name: Sebastian Percy Jackson
Mortal Parent: Michelle Jackson
Birthplace: Montauk, New York
Current living place: Wilmington, NC and Camp Half Blood (Summer camper, is very young but is most powerful demigod that has ever lived so can live outside of camp half blood).
How long have you been going to CHB: Since I was 2(attracted to many monsters)
Physical Description: 3' 2" ( Very short for now but in a year will be 6' 4") very strong, very fast, sea green eyes, eyes change to blue every once in a while, has beat everyone in camp even Ares( after a very strange visit) in any fighting
Likes: My friends, being a half blood, being awesome, my enemies are fun to fight with
Hates: All stuck up Aphrodite kids, most ares kids, when Athena kids try to be smarter then me when they are not
Short Story: Mom is a child of Zeus, Granddad is a child of Athena, Grandma is a child of Hephaestus. I was sitting in my crib when a Fury crashed through the window. I found a bottle and defeated it. My mom came in just as it broke in and found out I should head to CHB. When I went there every one was weirded out because i was three and walked in. I started sword fighting at 3 and beat everyone at camp(including the actual Ares) and then went on a quest. My quest was to take down Typhon and the Venti that came after him. I defeated him after about 3 days. Then Kronos came out and challenged me. I fought him but right as he was about to cut through me I sliced through Chronos with my sword. Then I sent him back into tartarus with my water key from my dad. Then 2 more 3 year olds came to camp. Their names were Vincent Nico Sky and Alexa Belle Wiser. They became my best friends. We eventually went on a quest after 3 years when we were six, on that quest I fell into Tartarus but got out in about 3 hours with no help. Then again when we were 9, in this quest I fell into the Fields of Punishment but got out after 30 minutes unharmed with no help. And now again after the prophecy came up 5 weeks ago. But I wont get into that. The prophecy was 3 children of 4, Shall protect the war, from the door, of more, The earth and sky will fall, unless the ultimate sacrifice is made, 3 DNA will become 1, to the owl horse and eagle with bow the war will go, never go to the most power, or everything will fall, you have been warned children of thee, you must go to where none shall be, The sacrifice could be made from just one but thee will die and perish, the others will cry, the one word theft is the girl will live, you have been warned for this to be.
Weapon of Choice: Water Riptide, Water Key
Not to be in a movie!!!!!!!!!!!
Best friends: Alexa Belle Wiser and Vincent Nico Sky
Girlfriend: Soon to come!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Auroramoon0726 said…
Name: Aerwyna Jackson
Mortal Parent: Sally Jackson
Birthplace: New York
Current Living Place: Camp Half Blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 13 years, she was sent when she was 2. But snuck out for a year, so that year doesn't count.
Physical description: She isn't very strong, but she rocks with a sword. Black hair with sea-green eyes, somewhat goth.
Likes: Sneaking out of CHB just to see the ocean, going out to see the real world herself.
Dislikes: The same routine at CHB
Short Story: Her mother, Sally, had twins. But she had to give one of them up. She was depressed but gave up her daughter, Aerwyna, when she was 2 years old. She didn't start training at CHB until she was 5 years old though. And she got tired of the same old routine so when she was 10, she decided to sneak out of camp. She stayed away for a year, and she was nearly killed which made her go back.
Weapon of choice: A celestial bronze sword made by Tyson that she named Stormbringer. Name carved all the way across one side of the blade, a blue and green hilt.

Which character would be their best friend?: Annabeth, Nico, Leo, Hazel, Frank,and Percy
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Nico, maybe.
I can add how she and Nico met cx But only if its wanted.
বছরখানেক আগে annierocks101 said…
Name: Haley and Sofia Monica
Mortal Parent: Frank Monica
Birth Place: New York, NY
Current Living Place: Camp-Half-Blood
How Long Have You Been At CHB?: Since I was 13
Physical Description: About 5'2, built like a fighter, grey eyes, and blond hair.
Likes: Books, Smarts, Music, their best friend, Angelina Chase , anything that has to do with books and music and arts.
Dislikes: Superficial people (Drew and her cronies), the Ares cabin and people who call them nerds.
Short Story: Haley and her sister, Sofia lived with their business father and helpful step-mother until they got attacked by a hell hound after school and their usually busy father told them to go with their satyr friend who took them to camp where they got 'claimed' at the camp fire as Athena's daughters. They went to Roosevelt High where their best friend was Angelina Chase.
Weapon Of Choice: Haley prefers a dagger, but Sofia uses a sword
What Character Would Play Her?: A blond Alexandria Daddario as both of them exept Sofia has some freckles across her nose.
What Character Would Be Their Best Friend?: Annabeth Chase for Sofia and Thalia Grace for Haley and Piper as both.
What Character Would Be Their Boyfriend?: Some sweet and nice guy from the Apollo cabin for Haley and a sweet and nice guy from the Hecate cabin for Sofia

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
greekgeek12 commented…
প্রণয় the backstory! Good work! isnt this fun? বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে greekgeek12 said…
Name: Christian Milleson
Godly Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Brenda Milleson

Birthplace: Zanesville, Ohio
Currently Living in New Concord, Ohio

At Camp Half-Blood for 3 years

Physical Description: Dirty-blonde hair, tall, very slightly chubby, freckles, glasses, braces
Likes: To play violin, ukelele, guitar and cello; sporty... in football and ultimate frisbee; loves to draw (art);dogs
Dislikes: Fruits; spiders; being criticized on appearance; kussing

Best Friend: Ethan Wiley (Son of Ares; age 14; 3 years at CHB)
Girlfriend: Kierra McConnell (Daughter of Athena; age 13; 2 years at CHB)

Story:
I (Christian) was walking home from school with my best friend Ethan and talking about our Social Studies test the next day on Greek mythology. Another normal day until screaming was heard across the valley. Being the curious kids we are, we, of course, ran towards the screaming. A woman and two children were frantically running from this huge orange, bear-like, scorpion thing. They kept screeching "Lion on the loose! Lion on the loose!". We were frozen with shock. We had no clue why the were screaming 'lion' because it was CLEARLY no lion. The creature locked its eyes on us...sniffed the air and came our direction with a wicked grin. As a natural reaction, we started running too. All of a sudden, a group of girls in sparkling white gowns were firing arrows at the horrific monster. We were unexpectedly greeted by the weird kid with crutches from math class. He said "YOU TWO! Come with me NOW!!". Having no other choice, we followed the kid. Just then, I noticed my girlfriend, Kierra running on the street yelling "MONSTER!" The kid threw of his crutches as if he were magically healed and said "Follow us if you want to live!" She bolted with us before he even finished.
After about 3 minutes of running, the kid led us to a rickety blue Chevy. When he opened the door we just stood there, staring. "You want us to get in there... With YOU?!?!?", Ethan asked. "Duh!!!!" the kid answered. In a moment of panic, we all got in. As he got into the driver's seat, we all gave a crazy look. "What? I know what I'm doing... Don't worry!", he blurted. He automatically slammed his foot - or hoof-
as it appeared to be now, on the gas pedal. We swerved around downtown, nearly hitting frightened passengers and stop signs. At that moment we didn't care about the monster chasing us. We could only think of how the fact of this kid, no older than us, is driving us to "safety". We were halfway down Thompson St. when Kierra yelled, "STOP!!!" The kid turned around to us, revealing a go-tee and tiny little horns at the top of his head. Slightly disgusted, Kierra commanded him to let her out. The goat-man kid thing gave a little sigh. "Suit yourself!...." he mumbled. Kierra hopped out and started running to her house. Her twin sister, Kirsten, just happened to be waiting for her.
I'm pretty sure we either fell asleep or blacked-out because neither of Ethan and I remembered the rest of the trip. But when we woke up we were at the edge of the woods in somewhere I have never seen before. We heard loud roar from across the fields which was the same roar that woke us up. The goat-kid that was driving us here told us to follow him through the woods. "We have to hurry! Get through the borders and ---" A huge thump came through the edge of the woods and the monster was now on our path. We ran as fast as we can straight through the forest, surprisingly out-running him. We past this archway that said "Camp Half- Blood". We came upon this huge tree and felt a force go through our bodies. The goat-kid caught up to us. Out of breath he managed to breath, "Good, You made it across the borders!" We caught our breaths and took a look around and it was a beautiful display of cabins, arenas, a lake, and a massive hill.
Basically we then got in contact with our families the next day we let them know we were in good hands and that we were safe. As we got used tho the place for about a week, we decided to stay. One night at a nightly bonfire, Ethan and I were claimed as half-bloods. I, the son of Apollo and Ethan, the son of Ares. We were there for about a year doing training and learning new things about Greek gods.
Around the end of the first year of being there, my girlfriend, Kierra and her twin sister Kirsten was brought in and claimed as twin daughters of Athena. And our lives took off from there!

Weapon: Bow and arrow (hydra arrow)
Actor that would play this character in a movie: Jack Griffo
Name: Jacob Blair
Godly parent: Ares
Mortal parent: Sheyla Blair
Birthplace: Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Current living place: Charleston, West Virginia
Been at Camp Half-Blood for 5 years
Physical description: Tall, tan, braces, dark hair, slight unibrow
Likes: Sports(baseball); wrestling; being with friends at school
Dislikes: Preps; Bullies; little siblings; golf
Best friend: Jake Arno (mortal)
Girlfriend: Taylon Neff (daughter of Demeter)
Weapon: throwing blades
Actor version: Matthew Lawrence
Story:
Jacob has really been at CHB since he was 8 but he got a concussion when he fell on a rock on Half- Blood hill as he was fighting a dracaena. He ended up in the hospital for a year because of other difficulties and forgot he even went to CHB. He doesn't even remember that he was a great, well-known hero at CHB. But Chiron said that is the safest way to go. His protector is Alex Jordan and all this was coming from him.
smile
Name: Chloe Flanncero
Female
Godly parent: Mercury (Roman)
Mortal Parent: Lilli Flanncero
Been at SPQR for 4 years
Birthplace: Paris, France
Current living place: Raleigh, North Carolina
Physical Description: About 5'1, long blonde hair like Annabeth's, deep brown eyes
Likes: Basketball, being in the 5th legion, braiding her hair, French pastries
Dislikes: Greek demigods (her step-father was a son of Dionysus), and the American Currency
Best Friends: Hazel, Nico, and Gavin Thompson (a fawn)
Boyfriend: Parker Firebrick (son of Vulcan; age 18)
Weapon of Choice; Bow and arrow
Actor version: Dakota Fanning
Short story: Chloe was walking in a small town when she was 11 and then
she went two a market to pick up a bit of things her mother asked her to get. When she got into the store, she noticed that the clerk with a beanie was staring at her, which made her uncomfortable. She could of sworn she heard hissing coming from the counter. 'There are a lot of strange people in Raleigh, maybe this is one of them,' she thought to herself. She gathered up the milk, butter, and bread her mother asked her to get and took it to the counter. At the counter there was a little rack of candy and gum. Oh, she would do anything for a candy bar since she hadn't had in such a long time. When she handed the clerk the items, the woman accidentally dropped the loaf of bread, ripping the bag open with her sharp, black nails. "Oops! I'm so sorry," she admitted. "I'll go get you another one! One moment, please!". The clerk sauntered of to the bread isle to fetch Chloe another loaf. When the woman wasn't looking, Chloe snatched a candy bar of the counter and slipped it into her back pocket. The clerk came back and noticed Chloe had a nervous smile. "You okay, dear?" she asked as she scanned the items. "Y- yeah, I'm fine" Chloe replied. She gathered up her bagged items and headed out the door. The woman gasped with surprise as she noticed the stolen candy bar in her back pocket. "Stop right there!!" she yelled. Chloe jumped and turned. She now saw the clerk's name tag read "Hello! My Name is DIE DEMIGOD SCUM!" The woman brushed off her beanie, revealing dozens of poisonous serpents. "Sister! Come! Demigod on the loose!" Another snake-haired lady appeared right beside her. They both sprouted wings and flew after Chloe. They chased her to a drop-off on the highway. To slow them down, Chloe launched her food items at the gorgons. the milk spattered on them and sent them to the ground. Chloe ran faster and started to feel as if her feet were lifted of the ground. Because they were. She noticed that her tennis shoes had sprouted little angel wings. She flew like it was a natural thing. Her shoes led her to a small door under the drop-off. Two kids were sitting there dressed in armor. One, a girl, with a dark complexion and curly hair. The other was a bow with fiery red hair. The name 'Parker' was engraved into his shield. They took her to a stairwell and led her to a beautiful camp.
Basically, Chloe and Parker found a liking to each other and Hazel and her became best friends for the next year.
বছরখানেক আগে MarieMartin said…
Name: Katlyn Steven
Godly parent: Nyx, godess of night
Mortal parent: Bruce Steven
Birth place: New York
Current living place: New York
Being at Camp Half Blood for 5 years
Physical Description: long black hairs, Black eyes
Likes: sword fighting, the night, Books about greek mythology
Dislikes: idiots, monsters
Best friend: Rachel, Annabeth
Boyfriend: i'm too boing. But when, than Nico
Weapon of choice: sword and dagger
Short Story: i'm coming at Camp Half Blood when i was 8. My mortal dad died when i was 4. Then my mum bring me to a uncle. When i was eight, sehr bring me to the camp. I'm not really special. But my mom visit me sometimes. I like tagt.

বছরখানেক আগে NarutoUchiha4 said…
Name: Matías Tomas
Greek Parent: Thetis
Mortal Parent: Carlos Tomas
Birthplace: Panama City, Panama
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood (?-?), With Thetis (Summer)
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: I don't know....9 years?
Physical description: Caramel colored skin, dark emerald green eyes, a lean but gently muscular build, a nonchalant air about him, the beginnings of a smirk on his lips
Likes: the sea, the ocean, the crisp sea breeze, beaches, girls (occasionally), seafood, pulling pranks, having a good time, bothering Ares kids, chilling with his mother's siblings (the 49 other Nereids)
Dislikes: Poseidon, Percy Jackson (as a child of Poseidon), Zeus's impulsiveness, too much anger, lack of placement for some gods and goddesses in Camp Half-Blood, not enough sleep
Short Story: Here's the lowdown on my life so far
One, I'm a demigod of Thetis, though I did not learn of this until I arrived at Camp Half-Blood at the age of 10
Two, I found the Camp by shear luck, because at the age of 10 I was busy running away from the numerous monsters that were attracted to me
Three, my father is dead, as a result of my "step-mother" i.e an empousai that wanted to kill me
Four, my mother apparently guided me to the camp, which I find pretty mind blowing considering that I was a 10 year old trying to get from Panama to New York City
Five, I'm technically here in the US as an illegal citizen, but let's not talk about that right now.
Six, I have a girlfriend, something that would have been impossible despite my supposed good looks
Siete, I often slip into Spanish with meaning to, leaving the person I'm talking to in a confused state
Weapon of choice: Shapeshifting (Thanks Mom!), some water abilities
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Myself of course
Which character would be their best friend?: Leo, Apollo kids, surprisingly Percy
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Working on her at the moment
বছরখানেক আগে haileyhowson13 said…
Name: Haeli Scheetz
Greek Parent: Zeus
Mortal Parent: Kristianna Scheetz
Birthplace: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood, and Middletown Pennsylvania
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Since February 20th
Physical description: Ash Brown hair, blue-green eyes that turn grey on gloomy days, and have brown and yellow specks in them. Very curvy, hair is a bit wavy and frizzy, very long, stops just above the bum. Very developed chest (Shut ett) and freckles, tiny hands, tiny feet, royal blue braces, perfectly white teeth. Mostly wears ripped blue skinny jeans and t-Shirts. Vans or Dc's... maybe toms sometimes. Wears makeup a lot. Usually black eyeliner, purple eyeshadow, and a plum-ish or beige lipstick if she even chooses to wear lipstick. Cheeks and lips are always red, so doesn't wear lipstick and blush ever or very often, has a scar on forehead and left hip, has scars all up left arm from past self harm. 5 foot 2 inches. Doesn't grow for crap, very strong legs. Yeh.. She's strong and built and curvy, you could say she's plus sized I guess. She just has a nice-ish body.
Likes: Fighting, Playing cards with Mr. D, Flying, hanging out with Zeus, Hanging with Hades, playing with Cerby, rocking out to music with Nico Di Angelo, Jack Covier, and any other demigod really.
Dislikes: Drew Tanaka, Clarisse La Rue, Jason Grace, mean people, people who think they're better than her, when people try to beat her, Ares (Sometimes) Eros.
Short Story: I was born in Harrisburg, and I have a country accent when I'm mad, and a spanish accent sometimes. I curse in Greek a lot, I got to CHB with the help of Connor and Travis Stoll, and my satyr James. I had a short fight, and I got a bit slash above my left hip.
Weapon of choice: Bow & Arrows, Thunder Bolt, or Sword and Shield C: <3
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Sarah Hyland
Which character would be their best friend?: Nico Di Angelo, Will Solace, Percy Jackson, Travis & Connor Stoll, Chris Rodriguez, Leo Valdez, Thalia Grace, Annabeth Chase, Kayla from Apollo Cabin, Nyssa Al Ghul, Piper McLean, Paris
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Austin Knight
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name: Haeli Scheetz Age: 13 Greek Parent: Zeus Mortal Parent: Kristianna Scheetz Birthplace: Harr
বছরখানেক আগে pianostar99 said…
This is so cool!

Name: Adrienne Caberra
Mortal Parent: Veronica Caberra
Birthplalce: Alexandria, VA
How long have you been at camp?: 6 months
Physical Description: Athletic build, 5'6", medium length dark brown hair, blue-teal eyes
Dislikes: Flying, scented candles and lotions, her powers
Short Story: When I was 7, my mother was murdered in front of me on a trip in New Orleans. I kinda freaked out and may or may not have caused Hurricane Katrina with the emotional stress. I haven't used or acknowledged my powers since. I was finally convinced by a satyr to go to camp after some monsters almost destroyed a pre school where I intern. I still haven't used my powers, but my brother, Percy is trying to help me get over that.
Weapon of choice: hand-to-hand combat using celestial bronze lined athletic gloves
Which actress would play her: Hailee Steinfeld
Best Friend: Nico Di Angelo, Leo Valdez
Boy/Girlfriend: Zach, (OC son of Aeolus)
বছরখানেক আগে pianostar99 said…
Name: Zach Munroe
Greek Parent: Aeolus
Mortal Parent: Unknown - put up for a closed adoption,
Birthplace: Owensboro KY
Currently living: Camp Halfblood
How long have you been at camp?: Year and a half
Physical Description: 6'0', light brown hair, brown eyes, athletic,
Likes: cool summer nights, chocolate, rock climbing, wind surfing
Dislikes: bugs, tomatoes, allergies
Short Story: I ran away when I was 9, I was living in Kenner, Louisiana, just outside New Orleans. I met this girl named Adrienne who ran away from her Grandparents. We managed to stay together for 5 years before we were separated. I had no idea what happened to her until she showed up at camp 6 months ago.
Weapon of Choice: Twin Daggers
Actor: Brenton Thwaites
Best Friends: Percy Jackson, Leo Valdez
Girl Friend: Adrienne Caberra
বছরখানেক আগে rockchick0910 said…
Name: Naomi Rodriguez
Greek Parent: Selene (goddess of the moon)
Mortal Parent: Pablo Rodriguez
Birthplace: The sky (carried down to her father after birth)
Current Living Place: Soho, New York
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 6 years
Physical description: Tall, freckled and fair skinned. Jet black hair in a pony tail and light blue eyes, dresses kinda grungy.
Dislikes: needles
Short Story: Her father died in a car crash when she was six. She was sent to live with her aunt, who was very faithful to the bible. As she got older her powers (which allowed her to control light and shadow, among other things, she could also levitate herself for short periods of time) her aunt began to call her a witch, attempting on several occasions to burn her at the stake. she ran away not long after and found camp half-blood.
Weapon of choice: Spear
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Isabelle Furhman
Which character would be their best friend?: Thalia Grace
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: single
বছরখানেক আগে stevendavids13 said…
Name:Steven Davids
Greek Parent:Ares and Athena
Mortal Parent:Scott Davids and Rebecca Anne
Birthplace:Westminster MD
Current Living Place:Camp Half Blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?:1st year
Physical description:White, 5'8, 155lbs, Dark brown hair with a red streak through it,and not extremely muscular
Dislikes:Losing, know it all, and Jocks
Short Story: Ares and Athena took over the mortal bodies and Steven was born a god under a mortal coil.
Weapon of choice:Dual Imperial Gold Swords
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:IDK
Which character would be their best friend?:Percy
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: i girl who isn't a total idiot
বছরখানেক আগে mnmorrison said…
Name: Maryann Morris
Mortal Parent: Robby Morris (a artitect drafter)
Brith Place: Cailfornia
Current Living Place: CHB
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: five years and six months
Physical description: short, long dark brown hair, grey eyes, darkish skin, in fit, and has big eyes.
Dislikes: early mornings, jocks, and being interruped when working.
Short Story: Maryann got almost killed in school by a Kampe. Luckly, her frind who turned out to be a satyr save her life and took her to Camp Half-Blood. her dad, Robby lost his job to go to New York. Robby took a job as a mail man now.
Weapon of choice: a spear
If this character was in a movie, what actress would play them? : ME!!
Which character would be their best friend?: her sister in the Athena cabin
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: A guy from the hephaestus cabin

বছরখানেক আগে woodyt2424 said…
wink
Name: Sara Jackson
Mortal Parent: Sally Jackson
Birthplace: Manhattan, New York
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Since age twelve
Physical description: Average height, thin but slightly muscular, straight golden blonde hair, eyes that change from a bright, sea green to an ocean blue depending on the light, pretty but not "hot," wears skinny jeans, converse and a plaid button up shirt over her CHB T-shit (buttons undone).
Likes: swimming, Pegasus riding, chariot racing, sword fighting, capture the flag, walking on the beach (alone or with friends), reading and writing (but only on her own terms dyslexia and ADHD gets in the way a lot)
Dislikes: School, Ares cabin, arrogant people in the Aphrodite cabin, Kronos, Gaia, Ares, Octavian, being forced to read/write things
Short Story: The twin sister of Percy Jackson, I grew up in a small apartment in Manhattan with my mother, Sally, brother, Percy and our drunk stepfather, Smelly Gabe. Percy and I got bullied a lot in school and we would be kicked out over and over again. Then one day our friend Grover told us and our mom that we needed to go somewhere so my mom drove to the place Grover had wanted. We were chased by the Minotaur who took my mother, Percy and I then defeated it but then we passed out right after. When I woke up, Grover told me that Percy and I were demigods and that we were in Camp Half-Blood.
Weapon of choice: A celestial bronze bracelet that can either turn into a celestial bronze sword or knife at my choice.
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Maybe Dianna Agron, Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Stone
Which character would be their best friend?: The seven, Nico, Grover, Thalia, Rachel
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Leo Valdez
বছরখানেক আগে xxjjhxx70 said…
Name: Jordan Colter
Greek parent:Real parent Artemis but taken by Hephaestus (see story)
Mortal parent: Joe Colter(Dead)
Birthplace:Unknown
current living place: Camp Half-Blood
how long have you been at CHB: since I was 13
Physical description: 5'7, Muscular,one eye red and the other silver, shaggy dark brown hair with some red streaks, athletic
likes: Hunting monsters, Building,fixing and creating things,animals of the forest, and his dragon Jackal
Dislikes:School, playing pinochle, and stupid tasks
Short story: Jordan came to CHB with his friends when he was 13 when his dad died. he went on a dangerous quest with his friends and found out that his mother was Artemis but she didn't claim him because she was embarrassed of having a son not a daughter. Hephaestus knew that he was her son and took him because he knew that he would be able to put his use to work. Hephaestus granted him powers that a Hephaestus kid would have and sent down one of his helpers named Mike to watch over Jordan.
Weapons of choice: his celestial bronze cutlass and silver bow
what actor/actress would play him/her in a movie?: I do not know
What character would be his/her boy/girlfriend: Lena Kaytlyn (Person I am going to make)
xxjjhxx70 commented…
He also has an armor piece that goes on his arm and acts like a shield বছরখানেক আগে
xxjjhxx70 commented…
Sorry I forgot to mention that Jordan needs to find these little silver animal things that go on his নেকলেস and they all turn into the animal that is imprinted on them when Jordan taps the two times with his middle finger and says words in greek বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Lena Kaytlyn
Greek parent: Aphrodite
Mortal parent: Dan Kaytly
birthplace: unknown
current living place: Camp Half-Blood
how long have you been at CHB?: since I was 12
Physical description: long, dirty blond hair, 5'5, lean, brown eyes, beautiful,pretty athletic(compared to other Aphrodite kids)
dislikes: snotty people(she isn't one),Drew(Snotty and competitive towards her), and school
short story: Lena lived with her dad Dan until she was 12 and had been attacked by a harpy and was taken to Camp Half-Blood where she had met the person she loved named Jordan. Lena had to one day go on a quest with Jordan and his friends to find Zeus' eagle which was stolen by the titans. when they all finish the quest Jordan realized that he also loved Lena and they happily became a couple:)
Weapon of choice: a makeup brush that turns into a dagger
what actor actress would play him/her in a movie?: I don't know
What character would be his/her girl/boyfriend?: Jordan Colter
THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WITH THE BOYFRIEND LEO VALDEZ! I SWEAR IT'S EITHER YOU PEOPLE JUST HAVE A CRUSH OR LEO IS CHEATING ON MULTIPLE WOMEN!!!!!