Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club All the Information আপনি need on Capu3 of Rosario+Vampire.

benevolence posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 05:03AM
Because myself along with a few others were attacked in our previous forum we split off and created this, luckily we were the top contributors to this other forum. Now they are left with nothing and this forum will give everyone who finds it, the best knowledge to a Capu3 of R+V.

Rosario+Vampire অনুরাগী Club 9722 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 9722

বছরখানেক আগে Fishbro001 said…
are you kidding me earthquakes agian? Lets see now how much capu3 will be delayed this time
বছরখানেক আগে Revolutionize said…
smile
@Leegh229 Haha, agreed. I'd also like to see a Season 2 of HotD. And just to clear some stuff up, the earthquakes didn't really effect Japan it just happened NEAR them. So it shouldn't effect anything, atleast, I hope not.
বছরখানেক আগে weresmyanime said…
yes there is make sure to type dub thought on youtube donsen not work on duphappy i prefur to whach things on dup sites becasue it suppports the company though so on youtube
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে shadowsmalls said…
smile
*sigh* Why is there so much earthquakes/natural disasters in Japan?
And yeah, I really hope the second season of Highschool Of the Dead comes out soon.
(sorry for the off-topic post, can't seem to find anything related to R+V that's new)
I don't suppose anyone knows when chapter 51 is coming out of the Manga, do you? 'Cause I'm itching for it after the cliffhanger ending :P
@leegh229 Aye, I agree that Tsukune should go Ghoul in Capu3. I also like the way they did it in Capu2, but I think they didn't add too much into the series that was Dark. The manga is much more serious and darker than the anime, which I kinda think is better.
yea thats why evey one is off topic just waiting forr new season plus no new news
SO.... what is up ant other good amine i souhd know about plus does any one know were i can whach HOTD season 2 yea there is season 2 but it is subbed there is epsoide 13but not dubbed so dispointing
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে jasoanime said…
@Natural Disasters
Just saying this earthquake from yesterday that hit east of Honshu, Japan, didn't delay anything, or at least there is no news yet. It was a 6.0 magnitude earthquake that shut off power and rocked a few buildings, damage wasn't very high. One of the previous earthquakes that hit near hear was the 9.0 on March 11 and was one of the largest magnitudes ever recorded on land and had 75 or more after shocks exceeding 6.0, it was devastating and this was a major delay in everything being produced in that area of the world, including anime. However after preparing for other earthquakes there was little damage done. The biggest threat however deals with the possibility of an earthquake hitting a nuclear plant, which is why recently these power plants have been upping their security strength.
বছরখানেক আগে mastavase said…
cool
@weremysanime,shadowsmalls,Bravoleader117
I need your boots,clothes your motocycle and your emails pm to me asap!
angelic
my email does not work just post on my wall if you need something
If you want to get into the private forum i need your email
বছরখানেক আগে Leegh229 said…
@mastavase Private forum can't be accessed atm, shows up with a '502 Bad Gateway' error.
@leegh229 sigh not in my hands its down to the lefora staff to fix this a lot of the admins are annoyed about this issue. ill post updates as i get them again.

I apologise for those new members whos emails ive recived as i carn't access the forum to invite you sorry for the inconvience.

forum is now back up
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
monkey
GRHHA the sign in is fucking with me wrong password or user its not letting me on NEVER MIND I GOT IT TO WORK WOOT WOOT
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@mastavase Ok, thanks for clarifying that :)
বছরখানেক আগে datate said…
Is there a chance that I could possibly find my way to the private forum? It would be appreciated naturally :D
in time you will be invited to privet forum comment and partpate in chating and you will get invited i really wish they hurry up and make a new season the wait is hell
wink
@Datate You will get in, over time. You just got to show that you love R+V, and that you're a good person, and of course finding any new news on Capu3 will probably get you an instant invite :) Besides you seem like a cool guy, I don't doubt you will make it in. I haven't seen you around here before, so, I'm just going to assume that you are new, (Correct me if I'm wrong) so, Welcome to the Forums! I'm always glad to see the community getting bigger! At this rate we will have Capu3 in no time. Anyways, I hope that answered you question. Guess I'll see you around ;)
big smile
@Revolutionize I've watched the forums for a few months but social anxiety I didn't want to start commenting until I got a feel for the place :3 but yes somehow I will find my way to show my love for R+V
বছরখানেক আগে Capu3please said…
I mean the private forum is great and all but no one has heard any new information. It's pretty quiet in both forums to be honest.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে benevolence said…
Sorry for being M.I.A. recently, I've got 2 things to do this long weekend; finish at least one page in a manga that I'm making and spend some time with family. And I have noticed how both are forums are getting slow as well so I'm going to do my best at finding some new info ASAP, just to keep spirits up. If anyone has anything and anything at all however small keep posting that, just because you have seen it doesn't mean everyone has.
Lets remember all the sites to visit:
link
Gonzo official website (contact page)- send them 1 and only 1 message saying how much you loved Rosario+Vampire Capu1 and Capu2 and would love to see Capu3 come out.

link
Rosario Vampire Capu1 Official Website

link
Rosario Vampire Capu2 Official Website

link
Rosario Vampire Capu2 Ch.50 Manga

link
Rosario Vampire Official Funimation Website

link
"Kurumu is the Best **** Thing" Video from YouTube

link
Rosario Vampire English Wikipedia Page

link
Rosario Vampire Japanese Wikipedia Page

link
Jump Squared Rosario Vampire Manga Site/ Characters

link
Just a cool video of the Discotheque being performed live by Nana Mizuki. Really Great Performance!

link
Petition for Capu3; SIGN ONLY ONCE!

If I missed anything, anything at all, comment @JasoAnime or @Benevolence.

@Datate
Glad to see you here, hope you make a good impression. Wish you could have been commenting earlier and been here when there was new info coming out everyday. Who here was commenting on the old forum, around the early 300's (Before Page 350)? I know, Tiberis, Cool1308, Anthony9915, DanMan, Itma157, and Luigi1000 anyone else?
big smile
@Benevolence Thanks for the welcome as always it's appreciated and I'll be sure to post info if any that I find on Capu 3 :3. The show is just so amazing. I'm currently writing my own fan song to make an original AMV with my own lyrics etc... but I can't seem to get the music I need to go with the lyrics :|
@Datate
Only problem that I can see, is that commenting in the other forum, if you wish to get into the private forum, isn't aloud..
@jasoanime Do I have the liberty of being able to get an answer as to why that is?
বছরখানেক আগে Stefangege said…
because there was a fight between the old site members and the new one !
Oh well that's pretty dark :(
intresting
worried
yes but the other forum members are so match of topic i cant believe there is nothing related whit rosario vampire in the last 3 pages and some people who lost so match time trying to get some info about rosario vampire season 3 they just didn't appreciate all the work they give into it (i just saw someone posting a video off dbz whit the song ill always love you i mean omg?!)
lol yea i understand wish new season was here
বছরখানেক আগে HisokaMori said…
@benevolence

Do you have to send the message in Japanese? Or will English suffice?
@HisokaMori Gonzo can't read English messages (give em some slack, since they are a Japanese company). Unless you already know Japanese, you'll have to find something to translate your message into Japanese.
I found a noter anime link gonzo made its pretty good heres a link
বছরখানেক আগে HisokaMori said…
Can't get into the other forums: Server Error 500 T_T
@HisokaMori Give it about 2 hours minimum and it should be alright by then. As Mastavase said before, it's not something we can fix straightaway.
boredom sucks
@Datate
As stefangege said there was a small disagreement with our opinions. When I see a forum I expect it to be on the actual topic, while the other just thinks that they are just keeping it alive by commenting about anything. There was an off topic forum for them, but they refused to use it so, we split away. Now they have absolutely no information coming in..

@HisokaMori
Japanese would be best, but it shouldn't matter as one would think that they would have a translator. About the server error, that is just a problem that has been occurring, it is being worked on. Shouldn't be long till we're back at 100% :D
বছরখানেক আগে Blissfully said…
laugh
Waiting for news on the capu 3 has been so boring, i decided to go and watch H.O.T.D. Holy shit, so much fan service :D
still not as good as rosario ;)
We just need to be patient... hopefully it will pay off in a couple of months.
বছরখানেক আগে salamarrh said…
I do agree we should be patient. but maybe someone could try to email the director of Rosario Vampire? Requesting him of bringing capu3 to television?
cool
I wish they had a anime channel just for dubbed anime that whould be cool but yea patince is key here
smile
@Salamarrh I already have emailed Gonzo twice before, they didn't say anything. Btw, are you new here? I haven't seen you before. Well, if you are new, Welcome to the Forum! I'm glad to see the community getting bigger :)

@Weresmyanime Well, in America we have Funimation channel; I don't know about anywhere else tho. =\
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Yeah and netflix has dubs of all the popular animes too.
so guys witch of rosraio vampire episode is your favorite mine is the episode where all the friends of tsukune go to his house :D and when his mom freaks out thinking that they are sluts :D

(post something don't let this forum die)
wink
@stefangege Lol,yeah that is definitely one of my favorites. I my favorites would be the episode when he goes back to his Mom's house, the one when Kurumu's and Mizore's Mothers visit the school, the episode when they go looking for clubs to join (Even tho Tsukune's ignorance pisses me off in that episode), and the episode when they introduce Kurumu <3. There are so many good episodes!

And this Forum is definitely not dying, everyones either posting on the Private Forum or taking a break, because it's been really hard to find any new information on Capu3, and school has been taking a toll on everyone aswell. If you guys want you can make an off-topic Forum, to get to know everyone better and to chat and what not. Anyways, that's just my suggestion.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@stefangege Yeah it's like what revolutionize said, this forum isn't dying but people are probably just too busy to post stuff here. For myself, i'm just too busy with school stuff to post here all the time.
yea revolutionize is right but yea thats one of my favrites but i love all the epsodes and tsukunes ingrunts pisses me off to like if you had four hot chicks(exluding the short chick includeing ruby) i whould be so nice to them and listne to what they half to say not just say fuck the others am choseing moka.. thats enrages me MAKES ME WANT TO BURN TSUKUNES DEAD CORPSE I AM MAD BRO
rainy
tsukune is just stupid and he don't want to brake everyone's hart but he is giving them false hope that is bad!!!
hmmm
It's sad to see almost all the new fans only joining the other Forum. >.>
Not surprising considering that forum is the first link you get if you search for 'rosario + vampire capu 3".

Its good to see however that the older forum is pretty active again after we seperated from them but they seriously need an off-topic section because thats what they talk about 90% of the time.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@Revolutionize Yeah im new. Thanks for welcoming me in this forum.
@Revolutionize Yeah im new. Thanks for welcoming me in this forum.