Sinna's Soiree the game: "TRUTH অথবা DARE" cont. ~Kakashi Party~

Sinna_Hime_chan posted on Apr 23, 2012 at 02:31AM
I do believe the rules are simple: There is NO opting out allowed.

<of course this is a party & you can rp that your are in the bathroom or were, etc. -just in case of a long absence & if you have to get skipped> :/

main party:link

On Your turn (which is whenever someone else isn't asking and as long as everyone there has gotten a turn) you ask someone present to choose either "Truth -or- Dare"?

TRUTH is a question they must answer TRUTHFULLY
DARE is an action you tell them to do. THEY MUST.

................***CHOOSE CAREFULLY***.............
 I do believe the rules are simple: There is NO opting out allowed. <of course this is a party & y
last edited on Apr 24, 2012 at 05:48PM
save

Sinna's Soiree 849 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 849

বছরখানেক আগে Sinna_Hime_chan said…
wink
Don't be embarrassed...and don't forget it will be your turn to choose someone and the question and dare for them next. You didna say if you ever thought about any fanpop users I might know "while" doing this? I don't want names! You should not feel embarrassed about something that is natural and I am sure EVERYONE in the WORLD does!! I mean...who wouldn't? *smiles a little trying to do so in a comforting/reassuring way.*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে DarkCruz360 said…
blush
Yeah I know
wink
Soooo~ now answer second part of question? Hm? and then pick someone. We'll anxiously await, (or I will be the curious one on the second part of your answer because I am just curious that way. I know it is an off-the-wall & random thing to ask, but I like sexy questions better...I just do. They are more fun -to me, anyway, and do not worry, I'm sure it will get worse. At least YOUR turn will be over! ;)
বছরখানেক আগে lisadiane52 said…
wink
wow great question .... hope he answers ,,,, P Angel
বছরখানেক আগে kakarin4life said…
big smile
Heh ditto!
heart
*chuckles* Yeah Cruz, could have been worse. (She waits)
smile
And 2 out of 4 so yeah
cool
Ok im going to pick Kakarin "Truth or Dare" dude
 Ok im going to pick Kakarin "Truth অথবা Dare" dude
tongue
hm.........dare -.-
cake
Oooooooooooooooooooo *Sinna sort of whistles...or sounds a little like an owl.*

She really should refrain from her sound effects and all that, but it is so hard for her to contain herself when she gets excited. "Sorry" *she folds her hands in her lap* & will try to be quiet & be good.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
blush
........0.0"
cool
Ok lets see here I dare YOU to chug a whole liter of soda in less than 15 seconds GO MAN GO
বছরখানেক আগে Lillysataniel said…
laugh
Hi! Im joinging! And Im new so please be kind! =^.^= I didnt read what you guys wrote before because its like 7 pages long! O.o Sinna told me that you guys havent really started yet, thank God! I love this game!! >_< SO here I am giving everyone I dont know a really big HI THERE!!!! hehe
বছরখানেক আগে lisadiane52 said…
laugh
welcome Lillysataniel, so did he chug a whole liter of soda ( Kakarin4life ) Truth or Dare ? P Angel
 welcome Lillysataniel, so did he chug a whole liter of soda ( Kakarin4life ) Truth অথবা Dare ? P অ্যাঞ্জেল
tongue
Hm. -.- -undoes lid and drinks with mask still on- -but only has 1 3ed left but still doesn't do it- darn....
big smile
So close bro damn
heart
Ohhh...hahaha. With the mask? Reeeally?

Hey there Miss Lilly!! *smiles, walks over and offers a welcome hug* I didn't think you were gonna be able to make it. I'm so glad you did! I'll introduce you, but hang on... *Sinna smiles*

*Sinn has traded in her club soda for an "Ichigo" soda (lol) or sutoroberi [strawberry]pop.*

@Lilly: Would you like one? I have club soda and lot's of Japanese and American pop.
 Ohhh...hahaha. With the mask? Reeeally? নমস্কার there Miss [b]Lilly!![/b] *smiles, walks over and off
wink
[@Lilly} You met my bestie, Miss Lisa -aka PinkAngel, she likes being called that... and this is Cruz, Kakashi (Kakarin- but known as Kakashi), and somehwere around in and out are BlindBandit, Wantadog, LoneWolf, and Bp- (BlackPanther). It is confusing, I know, especially when I say BB & BP in the same sentence, but you don't have to remember right now, of course.

*smiles & gives her a nice cold soda of her choice.* She forgot to mention that she has coffee, too!

EVERYONE ~ if you haven't met Lilly, she is a really cool new friend and please make her feel welcome. My house is your house Lil. Make yourself at home.

..and anyone is free to sleep over in any of the comfy rooms if they would like. I have plenty of blankets, food, and don't mind.
smile
Everyone greets Lilly nicely, warm, and friendly... they are happy someone else is joining and they like making new friends just like Sinna.

Only birthday boy seems like he may be a bit bubbly, burpy maybe.

"That kinda gives me an idea...what a great dare for you to have to take off your mask Kakashi!!" *wink-wink* Only she knows he almost never takes it off.

-of course, it is not her turn. She is teasing. It is now Kakashi's turn.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
tongue
Hi lilly welcome to truth or dare ^^ names kakashi oh ya. Sinna truth or dare?
mischievous
ME? *gulps* Dare. I want a dare Kakashi.
mischievous
Hehe....ok I dare u to..............hm.......dance around naked out side and let me film it...
blush
Wha?? *she lauuughs* O.O

Uh... okay.
*she shrugs again* Okay, Okay... I really don't like that this could be saved for posterity...the internet...or later blackmail! It better not Kakashi!!

She gets up sort of haughtily and crosses the room like a queen!
(What the hell is she going to do?! Dance naked in her front yard? The dress is easy enough to pull on and off because it is loose without any real adornments~ and maybe she can dance and hide behind a bush or a tree??!!-and get away with that...hm. She's think'n)

She goes out the front, but does not turn back and HOPES no one peeks, follows or has any cameras of their own! Bad enough the dare without the flip'n camera!

She walks down the house and into the back area where the pool is and the patio, and the pillars. "Okay." She turns around and pulls the little cream-coloured dress up over her head and off and drops it.

She sprints like a streaker or some sprite to try to hide herself with her arms and dances behind a pillar! She dances, but she does try to keep what long hair she can draped around, which is pretty easy...she can hide everything with that hair! XD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
meh
Kakshi is filming out the window- darn I can't see she is hiding!!
blush
She feels very foolish in her midnight dance but feels she has fufilled her mission. She slips her clothes back on & then realises that she may have taken Kakashi's turn, by accident, earlier, when Kakashi gave her the the peck on the cheek for his dare. She had chosen Cruz, but it was REALLY Kakashi's turn. Oops. Should she tell him? Hmmm.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
big smile
-he stopped filming it with phone and sat bak down-
mischievous
Shewww, that was UN-eventful.
She pranced back in, much pleased with herself that she DID the dare but succeeded in that almost anyone at all, had they even "tried" to look -would NOT have seen much under that hair and in the dappled shadows of pillar and tree! TADA!

"Kakashi... I am sorry, but I think I accidentally stole your turn earlier. My bad. You can go again. I'll forfeit my turn if you like & don't wanna pick me again." (She had been planning on picking someone not yet picked to do something to someone not yet picked if they chose a dare! Drat!)
laugh
"hm? Oh it's ok ^-^ I don't mind"
heart
"Whatcha wanna do then? You may go again..." Sinna says. "Hey...I wanna see those pictures you took..."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
cool
Heh never! -he hides his phone in his back pocket and crossed his arms-
angelic
You know..I could fight you for that phone... and besides, I bet I could STILL get it even without a tussle. Hmft.

Okay... momentary truce. You gonna choose someone to ask truth or dare or do I?
cloudy
*burt* excuse me *cellphone rings* hmm oh *text back*
big smile
Hm u can pick....^^
smirk
Okay, I will. I cannot BELIEVE you would pass that up, but hey... and I WILL get those pictures, too...just hide and watch... but later.

I pick BlindBandit then.

Truth or Dare? meh friend.
 Okay, I will. I cannot BELIEVE আপনি would pass that up, but hey... and I WILL get those pictures, too.
বছরখানেক আগে BlindBandit92 said…
big smile
^Alright Sinna I pick truth. Give meh your best shot. XD
cool
^haha...I don't know about BEST shot, but unlike some of our guests, I am a bit bolder when asking such. (Though she understood the desire to start out slowly & build... Sinna is just not as patient as some people!)

What was ONE of your WILDEST, SEXIEST, or MOST MEMORABLE experiences during BDSM sex? (Notice I said "one of" so you can choose & are not limited due to having to tell the truth - and also gave a few variety choices) -You CAN substitute to tell instead, what your Wildest/Sexist BDSM Fantasy WOULD be. ;) That's MY question...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 ^haha...I don't know about BEST shot, but unlike some of our guests, I am a bit bolder when asking su
blush
O3O
XD
cool
I know right...thought I'd take it a notch or two up. I hope he doesn't mind.
big smile
Nah it's fine
@Sinna I'll have to tell you my fantasy then because truthfully I am a virgin but I do think of sex all the time. XDD

One of my biggest sexiest Bdsm fantasies would be to completely dominated and abused. (Not abused to the point of going to a hospital. XD) With the girl having whips,chains,masks,blindfolds and all the works. XDDD

I would want my girl to treat me like a slave and talking extremely dirty as well. And I don't mean little kid dirty. ;) Tieing me up to a bed would be an excellent start as well. ;)

Along her dancing sexy and prohibiting me to touch her. I think that would be one of the hottest things ever. The only wa it could get better if it was a bdsm orgy and I am the main course for the party. XD (The orgy would mostly comprise of girls though. ;) )

@Sinna I'll have to tell আপনি my ফ্যান্টাসি then because truthfully I am a virgin but I do think of sex a
heart
Dude I like that too
O3O
8D
cake
Ohhhh *chuckles aloud* I like the "Main Course/Entree" theme... XD

Awesome BB.

Your turn to pick for someone to ask Truth or Dare. ;)
wink
^Alright I pick you Sinna. XD Truth or dare?
cool
(*thinks*) ..DARE.
smirk
^Alright I dare you to tell us who on fanpop you really really like. (And I don't mean normal like XDD) Remember there was a fanpick about this and you never really told who you really like in that way. So who is it?
mischievous
(LOL!!) That is a TRUTH QUESTION if I ever heard one, you silly, silly goose. I'm not turning it down in that you may CERTAINLY ask that or anything else IF I chose "Truth" but I did not. Too bad, so sad. :) Therefore, my dear BB, no questions allowed~

.... ONLY actions.
^Technically I did dare you to tell us something. XDDD But nice way to weasel your way out of it. XDD

So it may have been a question but it was also a dare. XDD And wait a minute telling a fact is also an ACTION.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
big smile
So therefore even if the dare was a question it technically can be an action as well. So does it still falls in the rule of no questions?

I mean that dare is STILL an ACTION. LMAO
tongue
I am not a weasler, lol, but I am insisting it is a question (a dared one or not) & I am standing by it, so there! xP lol.
monkey
[I may have to award prizes on that pick though, I did think of that, or do an update to be fair... and I WILL say that I was quite sure the person I had a crush on KNEW it! Had/Have person/s LOL...but I will give no more.] I want mi dare, lol.