ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Bleach rp!NOT a new generation!

musicgirl68 posted on Feb 28, 2012 at 04:25AM
To have your own character(Optional)Must have and NO depressing pasts!Or tryig to make yourself the best!

Name:
Crush: (sorry I'm just the type of person who likes romance!Plus if someone already has the person you want you can't have them so quit whining!)
Zanpakuto name:
Power: (limited only 4)
Division/Squad etc.:
Soul Color:
Personality:
Appearence:

Mine is:

Name: Kumori(Meaning: Shadow)Aika(meaning: Love song) Mizuki(Meaning: Beautiful moon)
Crush: Hitsugaya Toshiro
Zanpakuto name: Hreghenkouri(Meaning:Fireyice)
Power: Fintan: White fire that heals any wound within seconds!Hravart: Burning rose has the power to shoot a ball of fire at apponent!Aysu: Moon water shoots out spikes of ice from the blade!Nerine: Sea spirite has the power to send a dragon flying towards the enemy and instead of breathing fire it breaths a poisionus mist!
Division/Squad etc.:Division 10
Soul Color: Depends on the mood, if she is calm or sad or polite or sweet she has a blue soul.If she is mad or annoyed or mean she has a red soul!
Personality:Sweet, shy, funny, calm, polite, caring, bad a**, sarcastic, strong, hot head.
Appearence:The same thing with her soul happens with her appearence.

Blue soul- in a moment!

red soul- will be up in a moment!
last edited on Mar 11, 2012 at 10:24PM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 261 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 261

বছরখানেক আগে musicgirl68 said…
Kumori hisses, and now she is really pissed.She yells at Matsumoto "GET TO WORK!!!!!!!!!"
বছরখানেক আগে Taiwan01 said…
Matsumoto Rangiku; but it's so hard
বছরখানেক আগে frosttakahashi said…
Devak: hahahah! Hitsugaya-kun is no where strong enough to beat my nii-san! *pointing and laughing at Toshiro*
বছরখানেক আগে blackpanther666 said…
Toshiro: MATSUMOTO!!! Back to barracks!
Matsumoto Rangiku: aww but my saki
Kumori: *gets very angry, and slaps Matsumoto*foolish girl!

Ren: *kicks Devark where the sun don't shine*MEANIE!
Devak: eep! *falls over holding crotch and squirming* Hey that hurt! *he unsheathes his zanpakuto and chases after Ren*
Ren: *hides behinde Kumori*

Kumori: *grabs Devak's collar and says* Now now children didn't your family ever teach you not to play with swords.Or kick people there?!
Matsumoto Rangiku: ow that hurt
Toshiro: THAT'S IT!!! All of you get back to where you need to be... Matusmoto and Ren back to barracks. This foolishness stops now!

-PA system goes off *All Captains to my office, Captains Meeting in half an hour* -Voice of Genruuysai Yamamoto-

Toshiro: Matsumoto, take Ren back to barracks. I have to go to Squad One barracks.
Matsumoto Rangiku: ok Captin *takes Ren back to barracks*
Ren mutters "old hags" and walks, into the barracks.

Kumori sighs, and goes back to filling out paperwork.Thinking of what she did, and her soul goes blue.
Matsumoto Rangiku: ok don't cause any trouble in here and don't touch my saki
Ren: *already messing with it*What's this stuff!??! It's fun to play with!

Kumori: *working*I wonder, was he really worried, about me?
Matsumoto Rangiku: *takes it out of his hand* don't play with that if you do and get hurt the Captian might strip me of my saki
Ren: *smirks*In that case*grabs more bottels and runs around*catch me ya old hag!!!!

Kumori: *working, trying not to let it distract her*
Matsumoto Rangiku: *runs after Ren* hey get back here with my saki
Ren: *running*CATCH ME IF YA CAN!!!!!!
Matsumoto Rangiku: *runs after Ren* give me back my saki
Ren: *sticks tounge out*OLD HAG!
Matsumoto Rangiku: *runs after Ren* just give me the saki and I'll let you mess with this *shows him paperwork she has to do*
Kogase and Hisagi clashed, smashing their sealed Zanpakutos into the other; the training match had become somewhat more heated now, sweat beginning to drip off both their brows. To his credit, Hisagi was holding up well against the Captain; he hadn't had to use his Shikai yet, though Kogase had a sneaking suspician that his Shikai wouldn't be very effective against Kazeshini.

Kogase stopped momentarily and grinned at the temporary Captain. 'You're doing pretty well, Hisagi. You've gotten much stronger since I became Captain of Squad Three. You'll be able to learn your Bankai, in no time, I'll make sure of it.'

Hisagi grinned back. 'Let's get to the real battle then, we've played around long enough...'

Kogase nodded. 'Blow from all four corners, Uindo Sonoshi Soryuushi!' A faint, green aura surrounded his body and around his Zanpakuto, right to the tip of the blade. Slowly his Zanpakuto lengthened and spikes grew out of the bottom of the blade, near the end. Kogase held the Zanpakuto out in front of him.

Hisagi stopped grinning and a serious look came over his face. 'Reap, Kazeshini.' His body glowed white and his Zanpakuto gradually changed into a double ended chain weapon, each end with lonmg, black handles and both having a blade facing the opposite direction from each other.
Ren: NO!IT LOOKS BORING!!!!!!!
Matsumoto Rangiku: you can just cut it up , rip it up or do something distrcutive with it
Jyvan: *laying in a hamok* Ren! Shut up i'm trying to sleep.. Rangiku, stop drinking and do some work. *rolls over* Stupid soul reapers.*falls asleep*
Ren: No this is more fun*dumps it all out*

Kumori: *walks into the division 10 barracks*WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!
crying
Matsumoto Rangiku: he dumped out all of my saki
Kumori: *face palms as her soul goes red*Matsumoto, no more sake fo a while.Ren-chan come here*picks Ren up*

Ren: *yawns and sucks thumb*

Kumori: *sighs*

Ren: *falls asleep*
Matsumoto Rangiku: man that boy can run but y did he have to pour out all of my saki
Kumori: He thinks the same thing we all do, you need to stop drinking.*Soul goes blue*Thing is he doesn't know how exactly that he does so.

Ren: *sleeping*
Devak: Nii-san!*flips Jyvan out of his hamok* Beat up Shiro-san.

Jyvan: No.

Devak: Why~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~?

Jyvan: He's to weak. *getss up* Kumori. You figure out how to get us back yet?
Kumori: *sighs*Not yet, but I have gotten rather close.
Matsumoto Rangiku: i don't know what else to do
Kumori: Train, work, write, do something!
-The Captains Meeting-

Head Captain Yamamoto: I have called you all here for a purpose, one that cannot be guessed at by simple deduction... There is a problem, one that demands our immediate attention.

Shunsui: What is it, Yamamoto-sensei?

Yamamoto: Hollows have reproducing much quicker than we ever thought possible, as such I will order several of you Captains and your corresponding Vice-Captains to carry out a task for me... I want you to discover the root of the problem.

Toshiro: So then, who'll go?

Yamamoto: I have already decided on this. Jushiro Ukitake, Shunsui Kyoraku, Toshiro Hitsugaya and Sajin Komamura... You will all be going. Captain Kurotsuchi will open up a Garganta and you will make your way to Hueco Mundo and destroy any Hollows you come across while searching for the source of their reproduction.

Toshiro, Shunsui, Jushiro, Sajin: Yes, Captain-Commander!
Matsumoto Rangiku: I guess I'll train I have been getting a little rusty
~at the captains meeting~

Jyvan: *kicks open the door after Yamamoto has told them they are going* Devak and i are going too! We're going back to Hueco Mundo!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Matsumoto Rangiku: *trains*
Kumori: *Looks at Ren*He actually looks innocent when he is asleep, yet he's different.Strange, something is up with this kid.I don't know what, but something isn't right.

I'm not going to be on today, so have fun xD.
Matsumoto Rangiku: *works on special zanpacto moves*
বছরখানেক আগে FinchelFaxFan said…
do we have to be a soul reaper or can we be some of the characters in the human world
Head-Captain Yamamoto glares at the two interupting the meeting. 'Kick down my door again and I'll show you the full power of the strongest Shinigami ever to live...'

Toshiro slaps his forehead. 'You idiots! You can't just walk into a Captain's Meeting like that. You really want to earn the dislike of the Captain-Commander so easily... he'll chew you up and spit you out.'

Shunsui and Jushiro both looked similarly amused, while Soi Fon looked unimpressed and sneered at the two. Sajin growled his dislike for disrespect of his master. The other Captains ignored the two.

'Enough, Toshiro Hitsugaya. Concentrate on your side of the mission at hand and the same goes for you, Jushiro Ukitake, Shunsui Kyoraku and Sajin Komamura.'
Matsumoto Rangiku: woah that was quite a work out
(@FinchelFaxFan-Of course ya can, by the way I like your thinking!)

Kumori smiled, just a slight smile.Watching Matsumoto train, just watching."You're really good, Matsumoto.I mean it too." She said, smiling even wider now.
Toshiro heads back to barracks. When he arrives back, he notices Matsumoto and Kumori talking. He smiles and watchs for a moment, until both woman notice him standing there and blush.
'Glad you're training, Matsumoto. The Captain-Commander has given us a mission.'
Matsumoto cocks her slightly to one side. 'What mission, sir?'. Toshiro stops grinning and dons a serious look. 'We go to Hueco Mundo, along with Sajin, Jushiro and Shunsui. Tetsuzaimon, Rukia and Nanao, are also accompanying them.'
Matsumoto sighs. 'I don't want to go to Hueco Mundo, but there isn't much choice, is there? I can't disobey orders from the Captain-Commander.'
Toshiro nods abruptly. 'It can't be helped.'
Kumori said "wow, sounds intense.Oh b y the way, where do you want me to take Ren, the little guy used up all his energy?" She smiled thingking about what it would like to be a kid again, oh the good times.She laughed at the childish thoughts, and looked at her captin again.
Toshiro: Just take care of him, okay? Thanks, Kumori. Oh and he can just sleep in my chambers.
Kumori: *smiles*Not a problem, I promise, he'll be fine*walks*

Matsumoto Rangiku: ok i guess I'll get ready for the mission
বছরখানেক আগে FinchelFaxFan said…
(I really want to be Orihime but I also want to be Rukia)