Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 3418

বছরখানেক আগে HaleyDewit said…
tongue
So, SE fans call Steffi noble for wanting to stake himself. I can see their point. But seriously? For three months he killed so many people, he ripped them apart. And now suddenly his love for Elena gets in the way?!? Suddenly he has to be compelled to shut off his emotions? Oh, wait, so his humanity was still on when he ripped all those people. Okaaayyy. Noble would be staking himself not to kill all those innocents, but who cares, right? They're not part of the epic loooooove that is Stelena :P
বছরখানেক আগে loveofdelena said…
angry
I KNOW RIGHT!! IT'S DOWN RIGHT BULLSHIT!!
বছরখানেক আগে bdavis98 said…
angry
hey check out my rant here's a link:

link
This is something I just made up. It's supposed to be funny.

Stefan: Elena, you can't be with Damon.
Elena: Why not? Because His Holiness says so?
Stefan: No, because...because...because he killed your brother.There!
Elena (rolles eyes): Bitch, please, that is like so last year. Get over it already.
Stefan (teary eyes): I can't live without you.
Elena: Well, technically you're dead, so I still don't see the problem.
Stefan (grabs a stake): I'm going to stake myself if you chose Damon.
Damon (walk in): Oooh, can I watch?
Elena: Finally, you're here. Saint Stefan was putting me into a coma with his whining.
Damon: Saint or Ripper? Doesn't matter, they're both fucking boring.
Elena: I think you'll have to kiss me back alive.
Elena pulls Damon to her and they share a passionate kiss. Stefan is heartbroken and he stakes himself, but he's so upset he misses the heart and falls on the ground.
Elena: You hear something?
Damon: Nope.
They continue kissing.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
HAHA funny and so true,i forgot that part from 3x05 if stefan was REALLY going to kill himself he should have DIED he didn't stack his heart, he stacked himself WAY below his heart
mischievous
Like Angel once said: "You're gonna torture me or you're just gonna bore me to death?"
বছরখানেক আগে eve_k said…
Guys,they have to do that..Otherwise we would already have DE and it is too soon in the season..They have to drag the "Elena always will love Stephan" and that she keeps looking for him and no matter what believing in him because it is not even the half of the season yet...Also,the have to drag the Ripper storyline for the same reason..Although I too don't like the compulsion thing...Poor little Stephan is never responsible for his actions,it is not his fault...He is compelled the little saint!!And he can never be Damon...Damon,unlike him, did not need to be compelled in order to be witty,smart and funny he was all that on his own and he still is!!He is not at all boring,he just changes for the girl he loves but without loosing himself and that is the beauty of it...He can very easilly be the old Damon,we so that at 3x04...And even then he had good reasons for doing what he did and the audience related with him....So as pissed as we all are with Saint,nothing-is-my-fault Stephan,I think we should be positive because I have the feeling that good things are going to happen...!!!
Yeah, I know you're right :) But Stefan just really annoys the crap out of me, doesn't matter what state he is :P
বছরখানেক আগে eve_k said…
Me too...The show was recommended to me by some friends,I hadn't read the books or knew anything about it..When I asked them what the story was one was a forwood fan,and thus not interested in the triangle,but the other told me "You are just going to love Stephan,he is the main male role,just see him eith Elena".So I started waiting for me to love him....But nothing,his character did not intrigue me at all,nor did his story with Elena,I thought it was very rushed and biased.. I found myself waiting for Damon to appear on the screen,waiting for his scenes with Elena...When we met again I was like"What were you telling me?Can someone really like that boring,lying guy when Damon is on the show?How is that possible?" :-)
বছরখানেক আগে DelenaLove1 said…
Hey guys I just wrote a article about DE VS SE. I think you'll like it! Here's the link:) link
বছরখানেক আগে Theawfultruth said…
@haley dewit thats so funny. they are trying a failed attempt to make stefan like angelus but they are scared of ruining his holy. Stefan is a poor copy of angel not angelus even. Angelus -> any kind of stefan. Sigh how awesome was buffy the vampire slayer
mischievous
it was! i loved it! and unlike stelena, you could actually see and féel the buffy/angel love and chemistry!! i LOVE btvs sooooo much!!, i have all seven season's on dvd!

and i soooooo agree with with you, ANGEL KCKED ASS AS THE SADISTIC EVIL VAMPIRE ANGELUS!!, HIS HOLINESS SHOULD REALLY TAKE SOME LESSONS FROM HIM, ON HOW TO NOT BE A FAKE LAMEASS COCKY RIPPAH DOUCHEBAG!!! LEARN FROM THE MASTER STEF!!, LEARN FROM THE MASTER!! ANGELUS WOULD KICK STEFAN'S ASS SOOOOOOO BAD!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে _VivalaVida_ said…
They're bringing Bonnie's mother, I heard. So they're actually listening to what the audience wants..or at least part of it.
What if Bamon happens!? :( We already have to deal with SE's cheesiness and fake epicness, I couldn't afford DB too. I would seriously quit.
বছরখানেক আগে Theawfultruth said…
mischievous
Love of delena : maybe angelus can come and cut off stefans head for good xD then we wont have to deal with watching the fake ripper any more
বছরখানেক আগে delenaloverx7 said…
@HaleyDewit That's hilarious lol
@ VivalaVida : Bamon will NEVER happen. The writers would have to be completely stupid to do something so out of character. & I would also stop watching the show if that happened.
angry
UUUGGGHHHH ME TOO!, AND ANOTHER THING I CAN'T STAND, HOW IS IT THAT THAT, THAT PUSSY FAGGOT DOUCHEBAG, ALWAYS BEATS DAMON IN FIGHTS???!!!!, HOW IS THIS EVEN FUCKIN POSSIBLE????!!!!! IN REALITY, DAMON WOULD KICK STEFAN'S ASS SOOOOOO BAD!! BECAUSE HE IS OLDER, STRONGER, *WITH THE HUMAN BLOOD*, AND MUCH WISER!! i'll tell you what it is, it's the fuckin lameass writers, always making damon look weak and helpless because they prefer the asshole fake cocky rippah fuck over damon!! PATHETIC!!! TEAM DAMON AND AND DELENA ALL THE WAY!!
বছরখানেক আগে Delenarocs said…
tongue
Of course it will never happen, but you never know. The writers have rushed so many couples. They made Forwood (Which I love), which hated each other in the first season, and some in season 2 premier, to kiss in 2x12 just because she saved him. Then they made them have sex in 3x01. They made Beremy (Love also), be together, after having no interest in each other what so ever, suddenly like each other in 2x07. I forgot the episode they kissed in. And now they are trying to make Monnie (Matt and Bonnie) It's like they are just picking up the next couple from their list. SE is and was the rushed couple of the show. The only couple that they are taking the time with is Delena. So I'm kinda happy they are ignoring us for a period of time, because otherwise it would make Delena old and played out. But the waiting and the sexual tention between them is making people want them more than they ever did. So the writers can continue their epic love bullshit, as long as they don't pull DE in the fast lane, I am happy.
বছরখানেক আগে lizzie_jo5 said…
sad
isn;t weird how they rush most couples and not DE perhaps they don;t really have any plans to bring them together?
wink
the writers like to fuck with our minds! that's the beauty of it all for them!! and the constant d/e buildup is what makes delena stand out from all the other couples in the show! and if they weren't planning on putting them together, why would they give them epic scene's, and amazing storylines and songs?, why not rush them like all the others? why would they constantly be dragging them on, why haven't they thrown them together already? here's what i think, delena is, lets face it, the best and most loved couple in the show, and there's sooooo much to them that is yet to be explored! and not too mention, they know the fans are crazy for them!! and there are féelings (on elena's part,) that are yet to be addressed! and if you ask me, this story isn't about stefan and stelena at all!, it's about a girl who's faith and hope in a misunderstood monster, changes him, and gives him back that one special thing he lost all those centerys ago, his humanity. it's about her love for him, and the faith she has in him, that restores him to the angel that he once was so many years ago!! it's a story of how she helps him heal, and how she helps him on to the path to salvation!! and THAT is what delena is all about!! it's love in it's epic and most purest form!! and that's what it will always be!! not stelena,
NEVER stelena!!

DELENA ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে JanaP said…
littie_jo5 Or because they are THE couple of the show...
mischievous
to all those who think stefan is the hero of the show, and that it's HIS story, i got a newsflash for you!, it' stopped being stefan's story the moment damon eneterd the scene with his "hello brother" line!! hehe.

TEAM DAMON FWT!!
angry
look what this fan said about damon:

This fandom gives me a headache.

He raped caroline (more than once), manipulated, used and abused her less than a year ago, when she was what? A 16/17 year old girl. That is freaking traumatising. He tried to MURDER her on more then one occasion, so from what I can see, she has every right to not see him as a good person. And she was only proven right later in the episode when he attempted to kill her father.

to quoet car "bad boy glory" left out that Stefan was COMPELLED to attack Elena. I'm sure it slipped your mind and you didn't conveniently leave it out because it didn't serve (in fact it directly opposed) your agenda. Stefan has saved Elena's life numerous times, as has Damon. Stefan has saved Caroline's life (many times) as has Damon. Stefan has saved many peoples lives, as has Damon. But Stefan hasn't attempted or made the conscience to directly kill Caroline or Bonnie something Damon has. So of course Caroline isn't going to see Damon has the best thing that hit the planet. And of course she is going to prefer Stefan (someone who happens to be one of her closest friends) to Damon.

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
angry
and then she said:
Oh my gosh. Do you understand what rape is? Rape by its very definition is nonconsensual sex. Him brainwashing her into sleeping with him counts as rape. Same with what he did to Andie. Their choice was taken away from them the moment he manipulated their emotions, decisions and actions. So yes, actually that does count as rape, giving her plenty of reason to not see him as a good person.

and as for Stefan ×
being under complletion it's NO excuse he has to take responsibility for his actionsThis has to be a joke. Stefan being COMPELLED to feed on his ex girlfriend, something he has absolutely no control over, something he was literally forced to do is solely his fault? Compulsion, the very cause to how this happened, isn't valid enough for an excuse? It isn't Klaus's fault? No. It is definitely Stefan's because I am sure he fed on Elena because he was bored and not because he had absolutely no control over his actions
here's a link link
I'm not a victim of rape (thank god), but I'm pretty sure the victim must be in physical pain, even if they are under compulsion. The look on Caro's face didn't show a lot of pain.

If I offended any rape victims I apologize.
বছরখানেক আগে eve_k said…
The writers are just messing with us and having the actors Ian,Nina and Paul doing that too.They know that the majority of viewers want DE so,they tell things like "They are not meant to be",to make us more anxious, to grow our anticipation,so don't be alarmed by those things, on the contrary we should be happy..SE does not get half of this attention!!!!!!!!!As for Bamon...I am not so sure it will never happen,after all there are 6 seasons...I do not want it at the least though!!!These two are so not for one another!!!!I could accept them only in one situation:If they get together and that makes Elena crazy jealous,realises that she loves him,and finally tells him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!As a trigger to activate DE they are durable...Othewise,no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From now on with everything the writers and the actors say I'm gonna think the opposite.
বছরখানেক আগে delenasalvatore said…
I don't get why some fans are still nervous that Bamon might happen in the future. HIGHLY UNLIKELY, verging on NEVER.
Apart from Caroline (and she was less of a girlfriend, and more of a play thing), Damon has only had love interests with minor characters who got killed off. Bottom line: the producers can't write a Damon romance with a female character who would compete with Elena. Not even Katherine, who Damon was obsessed with for 145 years, got that close. Elena, after all, is the female lead. You put a Bamon dalliance in there, and the love triangle gets completely out of sync. It's unbalanced. Suddenly, Elena isn't the centre of the triangle anymore, but Damon is. And Elena and Bonnie (who is so unfailingly loyal to Elena, she would die to save her), aren't besties, they're rivals bordering on enemies. It also puts Stefan out of the picture entirely. What's he doing while all this is going on?? Road-tripping with Klaus? Wooing Elena? Even if he was, there's no way Elena wouldn't know about it. She would have some idea, and I think she would be extremely hurt, angry, betrayed and heartbroken. The last thing Bonnie and Damon would actively seek to do would be to hurt her. Not when they've done so much to protect her and save her life. No doubt about it, apart from the Bamonlovers, if the writers did this, it would inflame most of the TVD fanbase. I mean, we're talking serious hate here. Fans would DESPISE Damon and Bonnie both for betraying Elena. Here, you have 2 people who have previously put their heart and soul on the line to do everything in their power to keep Elena from harm, and who put her life over and above their's, and what, they're going to have sex in the Salvatore library? No. It WOULD NOT WORK. You can take that idea, put it in a box and bury it. It would be the worst story ever.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে lizzie_jo5 said…
angry
Gooooooooood Im sooooo frustrated and fed up!!!!!!!!!
I hate TVD and SE!!!!!!!! And KW and JP!!!!!!
That troll that came on here tonight, was that the You Know Who copy account? There are rumors she might have a second one and since this retard mentioned you know who in her rant...
The natural reaction of watching an SE scene :)
বছরখানেক আগে Delena4eva said…
laugh
@HaleyDewit I think I know the copy account but it was not the troll we had just now... & LMAO @ the video!! couldn't have said it better :-p
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
okay
বছরখানেক আগে delenaluv said…
smirk
r tvd gonna actually try to have stefan and elena fall in love all over again as if the 1st time wasn't enough or do they realize stelena is so far from epic they need a re-do 2 try to get them 2 delena chenistry status and scenes. is this all 4 a stelena endgame they have planned in the future 2 show that they truely r soulmates(hurl) and do belong 2gether but whatever they have planned 4 the future 2 try 2 spice these 2 up as far as i'm concerned the delena damage is done and whatever attempt they make 2 recharge stelena will just be a failed pathetic attempt 2 once agin force feed us something that does nothing but leave a bad taste in ur mouth. they can try again but they will only succeed in showing us stelena didnt work the 1st time and its not gonna work the 2nd time around. its just never gonna come close to d/e and we're never gonna 4get the beautiful scenes and true epic journey delena has had. i kinda do hope they try again though just 2 prove once and for all it's just not meant to be and who they once were is not who they r now and u could try 2 go back 4 a while but ur fooling no one...least of all urselves
বছরখানেক আগে damonelenakat said…
More Stelena goodness. Please shoot me now!

I am increasingly tempted to ignore VD until the showrunners wake up and give Damon a storyline that does not involve being a servant to a demanding, I-want-you-to-behave, but-also-close-by-is-cases-of-danger Elena and impervious-to-original-compulsion Stephan who seems to be a complete Season1 Damon ripoff (party girls included).
বছরখানেক আগে damonelenakat said…
I was laughing at the promo for the next episode. You're right. Stefan's a ridiculously bad version of season 1 Damon. Paul Wesley needs to find his own acting style instead of copying Ian. It is even more obvious he's copying because they're redoing the exact same season 1 Damon scenes and Stefan really pales in comparison.
বছরখানেক আগে JanaP said…
Here is what a multishipper said about Bamon and why they could never work:

I'm someone who actually enjoys the idea/potential of Bamon, but I don't think I'd EVER want them to actually happen, for all the reasons you said. A lot of people hate Bonnie it seems, but imo her sanctimonious personality is what makes her interesting and SO DIFFERENT from everyone else on the show, which is why I actually love her. If she were to fall for Damon...She would just lose what makes her, her. Tolerating him? Even befriending him? Definitely acceptable, because that show's character growth. But being in a relationship with him would just ruin why Bonnie appeals to me and why she is crucial to the dynamic of the show.
i'm SO FREAKING SICK of people calling bamon a couple THEY BARLEY HAVE SCENES TOGETHER hello... people in what world do u live in where bonnie & damon have ANY kind of counnacting at all??? i really HATE that people put them in their picks not "my favorite couple" people have an opinin to ship whom ever do they want (even if it crazy)

no i'm talking about when some people put them in picks like these:

link

where it's general thing and they put there, it's differnet becuase it's not someone's opinin it's about A REAL THING AND A CATUAL COUPLE ON THE SHOW A COUPLE THAT HAVE FREAKING SCENES TOGETHER,A COUPLE THAT HAS SOME/ANY KIND OF COUNNCTION.
worried
so seriuosly the phantom book has damon only as some fling and attraction 4 her. so is this what the show is gonna do? they have the choice and i hope they dont mahe the wrong 1. go with what the true writer of the book had destined and what the majority of people want or go with some phony ass ghost writer who has no true business writing or telling someone elses story. i hope the writers of the show go with the true path and journey she had 4 her characters.
What r u talking about damon feels NOTHING for Bonnie NOTHING at all he only loves Elena,the only thing he feels for bonnie is putty because she acts like stupid little girl, this whole bamon CRAP, SHITE is because Bonnie HAD a cruch on him in the begging then she was int Matt, what makes me ANGREY is that Bonnie had a cruch on EVERY GUY she ever meets
বছরখানেক আগে _VivalaVida_ said…
Ugh. Did you know that Julie Plec (oh damn no kidding what a surprise..lol) follows a SE/Stefan fan who is also a Damon hater? This woman is seriously starting to get on my nerves.
বছরখানেক আগে STEFIdi said…
angry
IDIOTS!
 IDIOTS!
sad
bdavis98 if u meant me i'm talking about in the new book that damon is only an attraction and fling 4 elena and her true love is stefan and i hope the show follows in the path the true writer wanted and doesnt follow in the path of some ghost writer who has no business telling someone elses story. if elena makes love 2 damon and tells him she loves him only 2 go back 2 stefan well then stelena truely deserve each other
Stefan in Blood Therapy:

Stefan: Hi, my name's Stefan and I'm an addict.
Therapist: Why did you start using?
Stefan: Because my life's horrible...My daddy loved me...my 1920's ex loves me...my 1864's ex loves me...my girlfriend
loves me...My life is awful! (runs away crying)

Because I'm evil >:D
laugh
LOL!! @HaleyDewit & *facepalm**headdesk*@ the Bamon picture above...
laugh
is anything on their site real or is everything distorted like their thinking? uh, he's standing next 2 his girlfriend in the REAL picture NINA. i'm surprised they didnt put kat's head on nina's body like they usually do. how pathetic.
surprise
OMG... Kats head on Ninas body?? Thats kinda sick! thank goodness I haven't seen one of those yet... Truly pathetic!
বছরখানেক আগে Daninoc said…
i've seen kat head on ninas body in damon spot EWW.
angry
soooooo let me get this straight! because im having trouble believeing it!, so "his holiness" being compelled means he GETS AWAY WITH EVERY INHUMAN THING THAT HE HAS DONE???!!! UNFUCKINBELIEVEABLE!!! THAT SERIOUSLY IS FUCKED UP!!
angry
And to the writers of the show, QUIT TRYING TO TURN STEFANY INTO DAMON, BECAUSE IT'S NEVER GOING TO WORK!! NOONE CAN PLAY DAMON LIKE OUR BELOVED IAN!! give our ian HIS character back damnit! because your precious holyboy is doing a pisspoor job of it!!!