হ্যারি পটার বনাম টুইলাইট A declaration of peace, প্রণয় and understanding.

MissKnowItAll posted on Jan 02, 2011 at 10:05PM
Title says it all. A declaration of peace between all members of the club. Each person who wants peace, love and understanding will sign this with their username along with one thing they will rectify about their action in order to acheive our goal. Each of these promises becomes a 'term of the treaty' which we all adhere to.

Terms of the treaty will be rendered null when the disrespect amongst the signing members to one another is more than the level of respect.

I'll go first:

Missknowitall- I promise to stop making snide, intentionally offensive comments to people on this forum.
last edited on Jan 02, 2011 at 10:16PM

হ্যারি পটার বনাম টুইলাইট 25 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Ninja-Kitten said…
Nija-Kitten/Lord-Voldemort - I promise not to hate on Twilight (or Harry Potter) for the sole reason of being an anti, rather, I will defend my side without insulting the other.

(Also, Miss, the second paragraph of your introduction is a bit incorrect, shouldn't it read "when the disrespect amongst the signing members to one another is more than the level of respect "?
বছরখানেক আগে MissKnowItAll said…
^ Oh yeah. Thanks for pointing that out. God, typos. I hate 'em.
বছরখানেক আগে GemonkDruid said…
GemonkDruid: I promise to not intentionally piss the other side (aka Twilighters) off (no guarantees for my family though), or use hurtful words in a serious manner. I promise to remain civil during debates and not get ticked-off when people don't share the same tastes as me.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে LoopyLuna96 said…
LoopyLuna96: I promise not to be intentionally cruel to anyone on the spot.
বছরখানেক আগে Italktosnakes said…
smile
Accio/Italktosnakes- I promise to try my best to not purposely annoy people because of their likes and dislikes. :) x
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Ms_Mea said…
Ms_Mea/Mea/Mimi: I promise not to snap at someone who's pissing me off (unless he/she deserves it :P)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে SuperSnuffles13 said…
angelic
SuperSnuffles13/Kora: I promise to not intentionally say anything offensive to either side of the debate, no matter how fiercely I believe in my side.
বছরখানেক আগে boolander25 said…
boolander25: I promise to try to keep the peace between opposing sides, who, you know, haven't decided to be nice to each other and all that stuff. And I won't be a total douchebag to people who don't like the stuff I like. ^^
বছরখানেক আগে DracoLuver said…
DracoLuver: I promise to not diss anything soley because it has to do with Twilight [ex. I do not like Forks cause it's in Twilight, I do not like vampires cause they're in Twilight, etc..]. I will stop using "they sparkle" as an excuse to why I don't like the Cullens nor will I compare them to other vampires [Dracula, Spike, etc.] I will also not use profanity nor will I downgrade a fan's opinion. I shall also not stereo-type and will not insult someone because of the way they type [ex. did you even go to school?] I will not encourage a HP fan's disrespectful behaivor because they are on the HP side, and will politley tell them to stop. If a Twilight fan is the one with the impolite mannerism, I will not let my anger show and again, will politely tell them to stop.

That was long, wasn't it?
Great idea, Miss! This was a mature way to resolve our problem! :)
বছরখানেক আগে xDark_Angelx said…
xDark_Angelx/Angel: I promise not to argue or start cruel fights against the opposing debaters. I rarely even tried to start them in the first place, but nothings has changed my thoughts. If there is something to debate about, I will simply give my answer and state reasonable...reasons. X]
বছরখানেক আগে KatiiCullen94 said…
KatiiCullen94/Kaitlyn; I promise at all times to respect the opinions of fellow debaters. I also promise to defend fellow fanpopers and try and resolve growing arguements. I will also use my common morals to guide other fanpops in the ways of this forum.
বছরখানেক আগে hsmgirl14a said…
Hsmgirl14a/Cissy/Sweetie: I Promise to not let my anger get the best of me when I am debating. I will try not to insult the other side in debate and not to use any kind of profanity. I will not insult anyone who has different tastes than me.
smile
This is really great- everyone is so mature!
বছরখানেক আগে GemonkDruid said…
XD

I found this song:

As I walk through
This wicked world
Searchin for light in the darkness of insanity.

I ask myself
Is all hope lost?
Is there only pain and hatred, and misery?

And each time I feel like this inside,
There's one thing I wanna know:
What's so funny bout peace love & understanding? ohhhh
What's so funny bout peace love & understanding?

And as I walked on
Through troubled times
My spirit gets so downhearted sometimes
So where are the strong
And who are the trusted?
And where is the harmony?
Sweet harmony.

Cause each time I feel it slippin away, just makes me wanna cry.

So where are the strong?
And who are the trusted?
And where is the harmony?
Sweet harmony.

Cause each time I feel it slippin away, just makes me wanna cry.
বছরখানেক আগে RealSunshine said…
RealSunshine: I promise to respect other people's opinion
and not to use irony when debating.
বছরখানেক আগে IzzyOzera said…
IzzyOzera: I promise to not intentionally say anything offensive to people UNLESS they have broken the treaty

i am allowed to say that right?
Yeah, why not. :)
বছরখানেক আগে MrsPadfoot said…
MrsPadfoot/Mrs.P: I promise not to let my temper get the best of me when defending a topic, and will remember that they love Edward, Bella and Jacob as much as we love Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, Sirius and many others. This means that they've deserve the same respect that we demand when debating.
বছরখানেক আগে TeamSiriusBlack said…
smile
TeamSiriusBlack: I promise not to take my anger out at others in this site and not start violent arguments with others.
বছরখানেক আগে ThePrincesTale said…
ThePrincesTale: I promise not to bag anyone because their opinion differs from mine, and I will try not to let by anger get the better of me while debating, and I won't make subtle remarks questioning peoples' sanity.
বছরখানেক আগে Aquilia said…
I solemnly swear upon my honour to not bash dissidents from my own opinion and I shall try not to let my anger get the better of me, provided that it was unprovoked. So mote it be.
Undersigned
Aquilia
বছরখানেক আগে ThePrincesTale said…
Is this the same Treaty youknowit signed then broke or not?
বছরখানেক আগে Darkshine said…
mischievous
Darkshine: I promise not to insult the other side (Twilighters) unless they piss me off first or insult someone I really like-or myself. I also promise not to judge people by their tastes in literature.
@ThePrinesTale: yep. :(
বছরখানেক আগে LinaHarrow said…
Okay, since I want to become more active in this spot, might as well start here:

I, LinaHarrow, promise to defend both sides of the argument. I promise to back up my reasons with reasons for those reasons, and to remain neutral in the sence that I will not state one as better then the other. I promise to use the best grammar I can, to state opinion as opinion and fact as fact, and to try not to offend anyone.

Okay. All done. =)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে