হাও আই মেট মাই মাদার General Himym Talkage

Saul_Mikoliunas posted on May 06, 2009 at 06:53PM
This is just a place for all of us motherheads to discusss Life, the universe & everything! Join us!!

Guidelines For Harmonius Living
• No spoilers! Some motherheads are trying to stay spoiler free and so any spoilers for future episodes should go in the Spoiler forum.
•You cannot be rude or mean to fellow motherheads.
• The kitchen sink is for dishes, the toilet is for pee-pee.
• You cannot, under any circumstances, suggest that 2 and a half men is in any way better than Himym.
 This is just a place for all of us motherheads to discusss Life, the universe & everything! [b]Join u
last edited on May 06, 2009 at 10:25PM

হাও আই মেট মাই মাদার 322 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 322

বছরখানেক আগে Saul_Mikoliunas said…
FOX LATINAMERICA SUCKS!! =(
বছরখানেক আগে germany123 said…
wink
i say upload--other people wouldnt even THINK to hesitate
true dat =D
I will maybe add them tomorrow, I am going to add FGT stuff today.
বছরখানেক আগে kristine95 said…
Hi! :)
I didn't notice this thread before now.
Anyways. I'm Kristine and I started watching HIMYM about a month ago, and I finished it in 1-2 weeks. I got totally hooked xD
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
sad
welcome!
You know,I started to watch season 1 again and...I didn't laugh as I used to :( :(
smile
wow we are totally neglecting this..all the fanpop drama and the work for FGT- how is everyone?
meh
I'm tired and my msn won't let me sign in and before I even get to properly check my updates, I am being yelled at to come down again! MY FAMILY DON'T LIKE ME, WHY BOTHER??
kiss
:O what did they doooooooooo!? no one disses mah sualeymon!! youre loved here sweetpeas remember that
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
If you suspect that they don't like you, you should start to cook your own food...
heart
lol YES stay away from anything you havent prepared yourself! and remember snow white? DONT TOUCH THE APPLE!!! we need you here
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
and also close your bedroom door at night...unless you don't look like a paranoic person XD
Hahaha I was the one cooking the food so to be honest, they should have been a bit worried about it, not me =P Bedroom door will be locked thoough, don't want my cousins to beat me up or anything =P
Heey! People ^^
I'm just dropping by 'cause I saw this in my updates, but M'm really going to bed now. so I'll talk to you some other time. G'night ♥
 Heey! People ^^ I'm just dropping দ্বারা 'cause I saw this in my updates, but M'm really going to বিছানা no
Hi Kristine....and bye Kristine =D Nightey night
OH and I found about who is staying and who is going next season on Grey's =D Do you watch greys Marwi?
LOL! Katieee! I was going to bed, but then Ester asked me if I could get you to TFW. She has something importand to ask/tell you I guess xD

Now.. G'night ♥
haha I am on TFW now but thank you ghostiee, night night <3
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
No,Saul,I don't watch Grey's...no ofense,but I rather eat the food that you cook for your family before watching that show...
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
P.S: what time is in there? Because everybody is going to bed...It's just 8 pm here...
lol...i watch greys poop but ill be waiting for the list on MSN so we dont scare marwi away. its 1.00 am for me, im guessing its the same for kristine and midnight for sualey.
Yup, 1am here =)
What other shows do you watch? House Im presuming? I did a little stalking =P
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
hehe XD...1 am already? wow!
Yes,I like House, Arrested Development (cancelled XI),Scrubs (but no so much lately),Dexter,Law & Order and of course BONES!!!! David Boreanaz *drull* and I'm starting to watch Six Feet Under
sick
i watched six feet under for a while..and then it got suuuper spooky so i stopped
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
wink
lol,Germany! I'm gonna feed myself,sounds weird,another fancy word for eat...
laugh
lol..your family hates you too so youd rather feed yourself?

I LOOOVE Bones <3 I actually love anything where there is a chancce of a shirtless David Boreanaz.

My msn just brokeded =(
yeah i figured...lol. who told me to watch bones..cinders i think. is it that crime thingy?
Yeah. It has David Boreanaz who is from Angel / Buffy and Emily Deschanel who is one of my favourite females on television. She thinks about everything logically, its so awesome =D
ewww logic! wait a sec is it that guy who also has slightly wonky eyes!?!? *falls in love immediately* speaking of wonky eyes..we have to add more pics to this thread. here we go: shirtless HAWT wonky eyed sean maher. the only thing i have noticed is that he doesnt really photograph all that well..ah but this picture is BLISS *drools*
 ewww logic! wait a sec is it that guy who also has slightly wonky eyes!?!? *falls in প্রণয় immediately
he might not photograph well but he is still unbelievably HAWT!!
How about some shirtless David Boreanaz? =P
 he might not photograph well but he is still unbelievably HAWT!! How about some shirtless David Borea
big smile
lol this is fast turning into LLT...but yes THATs the one i had in mind- and he has wonky eyes and now some shirtless NPH and the gallery is complete
 হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ this is fast turning into LLT...but yes THATs the one i had in mind- and he has wonky eyes and no
Oh man, we should just end it now. Nothing will beat that picture =D
I have a new favourite ship. It's robot and the toaster oven <3
 I have a new favourite ship. It's robot and the টোস্ট করার বৈদু্যতিক যন্ত্র চুলা <3
laugh
i wanted to pay tribute to cute marshlily and i googled and saw the thumbnail for the pic and thought OMGSOCUTEILOVETHATPIC...and click on it only to see: its something that suals posted on fanpop!!
 i wanted to pay tribute to cute marshlily and i googled and saw the thumbnail for the pic and thought
That sounds about right =D I think I love MArshily more than .... Myra loves Leyton =D
I was trying to work out which spot that was but then I realised it ws in the himym spot, I have my little red dot =D
Ok this really bugs me:
link
If you cant be bothered coming up with a spot description, why bother to make the spot in the first place?
sick
i saw that and thought it was spam, actually! if youre too lazy to think of something youre not too lazy to type that and post a friggin link?
heart
I know! *Insert msn smiley slap here*
Annnnnd now I am going to snoozle. Adios mi amor <3
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
What's that spot about?? haha...and those pics of David <3 *drools*
oh yep i should sleep myself...adios y algo en espanol que no puedo decir...whats the standard "sweet dreams" in spanish?`and i dont mean " suenos de NPH sin camisa y pantalon" though thats a sweet dream right there ;o
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
sweets dreams= dulces sueños,nothing about it...but nobody says dulces sueños anymore...my mom says to me "andá a dormir!!!" (go to sleep!!!)
Anyway,it was about time you decide to go to bed,what time is it there.like 4 am???geez,don't you have things to do in the morning?? Cuz unfortunaly, I do,and it sucks,and I hope your mornings suck too...kiding XD XD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
yeah i figured people wouldnt say that...
i think it was hmmm 3 am. i have insomnia and then i get up really late in the morning- i wish it were the other way round.
I should be ain my bed, asleep right now since it is like 2 in the morning!! but I had to come here first and say ohmygosh, my love for Alexis Denisof has just quadrupled. I was watching old Angel episodes......I wish he had his own tv show too =( Oh and the baby? How cute, right?? Half him and half Alyson, this baby will grow up to be gorgeous.
 I should be ain my bed, asleep right now since it is like 2 in the morning!! but I had to come here f
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
It's a girl,right? No idea...
heart
link

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUALEY!!!
oh and yes marwi its a girl! satyana denisof
বছরখানেক আগে marwi said…
that's a weird name...