Huddy The True Meaning (MUST READ)

HuddyCrazy1331 posted on Nov 19, 2008 at 09:16PM
Alright, as we all know after watching The Itch House, as he stated: "Kinda hit that last night, so now she's all my jock". Ok, I must admit I had no idea what this truly meant. Then, a few days ago, I saw a video, with the Spanish subtitles underneath, of the kiss and what happened afterwards in The Itch. I had forgotten to post my discovering seeing as I was laughing my butt off with my friend and then I had to leave BUT, here is what it truly means (get ready to fall of ur chair and possibly pee ur pants xD): I almost ate her last night, so now she's glued to my underwear. R.O.F.L.M.A.O THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS, IM NOT JOKING: Casi me la comi anoche, asi que ahora anda pegada a mis calzoncillos MEANS I ALMOST ATE HER LAST NIGHT SO NOW SHE'S GLUED TO MY UNDERWEAR!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Huddy 23 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে kellinator said…
LMAO!!!!! I srsly spit out what I was drinking!!! That just made my day LOL!!!!! And that is completely accurate regarding their kiss too!! They were eating eachother!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে HuddyCrazy1331 said…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IK ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME AND MY FRIEND LAUGHED OUR BUTTS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে midnyte007 said…
OMG I never thought about how that would translate to Spanish lol. That's hilarious. *now wishes she watched House in Spanish, but she doesn't know a lot of Spanish. cries*
বছরখানেক আগে thatship said…
xDD I know it, I'm Spanish. I thought "She's all on my jock" was a Urban or typical sentence of english people, but when I watched "The Itch" with Spanish subtitles I realize which is the true meaning.

Before to watch 5x07 with spanish subtitles, I looked for the meaning of this sentence, and I found a web with a similar sentence (add "up"):

all up on my jock

The act of trying to flirt with someone extensively, what one who is tyring to flirt does to the one who is being flirted with.
"That chick we met last night was all up on my jock, yo." (That girl we met last night was shamelessly flirting with me.)

LOLOL!!!!! tht would make sense, but they always flirt- and NOW shes all up on my jock means its something new although i rather doubt it tht cuddy is actually glued to house's underwear (one can only dream) XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
LOL that would be a very funny situation if she somehow got glued to his underwear!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! or he, erm, got glued to her bra *COUGHShencetheboobgrabCOUGHS* notice: it is not a boob 'touch' but a boob GRAB XDDDDDDDDDDDD
ROFLMAO!!!!!!
LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it IS true though. its not a touch but a GRAB. two very different things. xD
Exactly!!! It could also be called EROTIC FONDLING!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited right now and we still have to wait 6 more days for the new ep!! OMG I was in my Harry Potter class tonight and they were talking about Harry Potter fanfic, and they started talking about acronyms like OTP, and I wanted to start ranting about Huddy and how they are the OTP of the entire universe lol, but they probably wouldn't have appreciated that!
AWWWWWWWWW, i wouldnt have cared!!!!!! i wouldve so done tht!!!!!!!!!! but thts just me xDD
LOL well they already think I'm weird enough I bet, so I just started ranting about Huddy to my roommate because she's in the class with me lol
lolol xD
বছরখানেক আগে MonkeysRule said…
XDD lolz no way you have to be kidding right? XDD thats hilarious!
im not kidding jess XDDDDDDDDD
XDD wow that is too funny! XDD
IK!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD
XD do you think they actually meant that on house?
um yea, its HOUSE. but i dont think (once again, knowing house) tht the phrase is to be taken THAT literally XDDDDDD
বছরখানেক আগে pure_rebellion said…
HC!!!
This forum just mad emy day like K said up there.
I was luaghing so hard.
OMG thats so funny *continueslaughingfit*
hhaha its on my myspace XD
HAHAHAHA!!! NP!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD